Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Rumours 09:06 - Jun 6 with 390956 viewsWestbourneR

Desperate for some of these. Can people post all the links etc they come across? I'd take clickbait, I don't care, I just want some excitement to go with Ian's arrival.

More blood.

Thanks.

[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 9:08]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Transfer Rumours on 12:40 - Aug 3 with 3577 viewsQPRSteve

https://www.westlondonsport.com/chelsea/football-wls-qpr-look-to-chelsea-defende

Given up on McNamara and going for Dijon Sterling according to WLS
Transfer Rumours on 12:49 - Aug 3 with 3475 viewsAntti_Heinola

Transfer Rumours on 12:38 - Aug 3 by Hoopstar

Can't say am surprised that Millwall have told us to take a running jump. That September away day may well be even tastier than it usually is.

WLS says after Dujon Sterling now, to be honest would be pretty chuffed if got him on loan with view to perm. Always looked good when I have seen him - strong, quick, decent tackle and the odd good cross.

Signed him in Fifa a couple of versions ago, and he was brilliant. Became a legend with the club. And that guarantees he'll be good.

Bare bones.

Transfer Rumours on 12:49 - Aug 3 with 3474 viewsEastR

Transfer Rumours on 12:40 - Aug 3 by QPRSteve

https://www.westlondonsport.com/chelsea/football-wls-qpr-look-to-chelsea-defende

Given up on McNamara and going for Dijon Sterling according to WLS

I hear he's mustard

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Transfer Rumours on 12:51 - Aug 3 with 3462 viewsdannyblue

Transfer Rumours on 12:49 - Aug 3 by EastR

I hear he's mustard

worth less in the Euros than he used to be though
Transfer Rumours on 12:55 - Aug 3 with 3407 viewsMaggsinho

Transfer Rumours on 12:49 - Aug 3 by Antti_Heinola

Signed him in Fifa a couple of versions ago, and he was brilliant. Became a legend with the club. And that guarantees he'll be good.

Must mean he'll cost Pounds.
Transfer Rumours on 12:58 - Aug 3 with 3372 viewsBAWHoops

Quite like the idea of Sterling AND Byrne if I'm honest. Love the idea of Kakay but not sure he is of the required ability.

As always it's all about finances

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Transfer Rumours on 12:59 - Aug 3 with 3369 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I hear he's mustard

Surely LBlock had copyright on that one?
Transfer Rumours on 12:59 - Aug 3 with 3369 viewsdaveB

We were linked with Sterling a few years back and signed Todd kane instead
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Rumours on 13:07 - Aug 3 with 3314 viewsLoftgirl

Transfer Rumours on 12:59 - Aug 3 by daveB

Transfer Rumours on 13:09 - Aug 3 with 3303 viewsdavman

Transfer Rumours on 12:59 - Aug 3 by daveB

I know nothing about Stirling, but if that is going to be a loan and Byrne is an option (read the article) then despite his age (30) I'd prefer him all day long as I have been super-impressed whenever I have seen him play for Derby.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Transfer Rumours on 13:21 - Aug 3 with 3194 viewsHoopstar

Ah just like Footy Manager.

He may be retired but still semi-convinced we are only one Tonton Zola Moukoko away from the Champions League trophy.
Transfer Rumours on 13:43 - Aug 3 with 3051 viewsdannyblue

Transfer Rumours on 13:09 - Aug 3 by davman

I know nothing about Stirling, but if that is going to be a loan and Byrne is an option (read the article) then despite his age (30) I'd prefer him all day long as I have been super-impressed whenever I have seen him play for Derby.

Was just looking at Byrne's record and he's basically played 40+ games in the championship for the last 5 years which sounds attractive.
Transfer Rumours on 13:49 - Aug 3 with 3014 viewsNorthernr

If that genuinely is the end of the McNamara thing it is going to go down as one of the weirdest things we've done. Somebody, somewhere, surely must have tipped us the nod that it was 'on' in some way? Agent perhaps? Otherwise we just look bloody daft.
Transfer Rumours on 13:50 - Aug 3 with 3006 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Nathan Byne’s headline in wiki currently says

“Nathan William Byrne (born 5 June 1992) is an English professional footballer who plays for Nobody, because he refuses to play in league 1”

Disgruntled Derby fans perhaps?

Good player but I’d imagine wages might be an issue with him.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 13:51]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Transfer Rumours on 13:55 - Aug 3 with 2958 viewsBklynRanger

There was talk about Byrne a few weeks ago - think he'd do the job.

The issue with this 'loan with a view to buy' is, is it based on the same criteria as Tyler Roberts? i.e. if we go up.

That gives us a chance of making it permanent but no more than that - the bookies could obviously give us their idea of what size that chance is as of today.

Which then feels like we're most likely doing what we didn't want to and developing another club's player for them - for them to either keep or to sell to someone else next season. I can see us needing to do it for forwards but would rather not do it with a scum player in any position tbh.
Transfer Rumours on 14:01 - Aug 3 with 2917 viewsNorthernr

Transfer Rumours on 13:55 - Aug 3 by BklynRanger

The issue with this 'loan with a view to buy' is, is it based on the same criteria as Tyler Roberts? i.e. if we go up.

That gives us a chance of making it permanent but no more than that - the bookies could obviously give us their idea of what size that chance is as of today.

Which then feels like we're most likely doing what we didn't want to and developing another club's player for them - for them to either keep or to sell to someone else next season. I can see us needing to do it for forwards but would rather not do it with a scum player in any position tbh.

Again, I'm clearly in a bad mood with QPR off the end of last season, so perhaps I'm being overly negative again, but that Roberts thing insults everybody's intelligence. It's just such obvious nonsense spin. "We don't want to do loans, we only want people who want to be at QPR, so if we do a loan it'll be with a view to a permanent only etc etc" - says a manager and club that know full well the budget isn't there for permanent signings, painting themselves into an immediate PR corner. So we sign Roberts on loan, but promise to sign him for £4.5m (which we don't have), if we get promoted (which we're obviously not going to do). Come on now Rangers, don't treat us like we came in on the last boat.
Transfer Rumours on 14:02 - Aug 3 with 2915 views89_50

Sterling's contract is up next summer - although I imagine there'll be an option to extend - and according to TransferMarkt (for what it's worth) his value is around £900k. So I can't imagine any loan to buy option would be too much out of our budget. I imagine it would come down to MB and Les convincing player and club.
Transfer Rumours on 14:04 - Aug 3 with 2902 viewsDannyPaddox

I hear he's mustard

Dijon Sterling. Can shove his Clark’s Wallabies up his Ch*ls** b*cks*d*
Transfer Rumours on 14:11 - Aug 3 with 2843 viewssprocket

Transfer Rumours on 14:01 - Aug 3 by Northernr

Again, I'm clearly in a bad mood with QPR off the end of last season, so perhaps I'm being overly negative again, but that Roberts thing insults everybody's intelligence. It's just such obvious nonsense spin. "We don't want to do loans, we only want people who want to be at QPR, so if we do a loan it'll be with a view to a permanent only etc etc" - says a manager and club that know full well the budget isn't there for permanent signings, painting themselves into an immediate PR corner. So we sign Roberts on loan, but promise to sign him for £4.5m (which we don't have), if we get promoted (which we're obviously not going to do). Come on now Rangers, don't treat us like we came in on the last boat.

I get that but we will have to sell Chair, Dickie or Willock (or all 3!!!) this or next season so we might have some spare change for Roberts if he does good?
Transfer Rumours on 14:14 - Aug 3 with 2821 viewsBklynRanger

Transfer Rumours on 14:02 - Aug 3 by 89_50

Sterling's contract is up next summer - although I imagine there'll be an option to extend - and according to TransferMarkt (for what it's worth) his value is around £900k. So I can't imagine any loan to buy option would be too much out of our budget. I imagine it would come down to MB and Les convincing player and club.

Don't we also have an option for Taylor Richards (aka Little Dave), but we don't know the details of it?

I could easily be wrong.
Transfer Rumours on 14:20 - Aug 3 with 2783 viewsMedwayR

I would imagine Sterling would be within our budget, Richards and Roberts only if promoted or if we sell Willock/Chair/Dieng/Dickie etc.

Even if we find the cash for Roberts I'd be surprised if we went for it, £4.5m just doesn't seem like good value unless he suddenly starts banging in goals, which he has never done so it's extremely unlikely.

Poll: Who’s better?

Transfer Rumours on 14:23 - Aug 3 with 2764 viewsNorthernr

Transfer Rumours on 14:14 - Aug 3 by BklynRanger

Don't we also have an option for Taylor Richards (aka Little Dave), but we don't know the details of it?

I could easily be wrong.

Not that I'm aware of. His contract has not long to run, but given Brighton spent money to sign him as an academy player and have been developing him through loans I'd assume that they'll want to renew that and involve him if he does well. So that might be a perm, but only if he's a bit sht.
Transfer Rumours on 14:28 - Aug 3 with 2707 viewsBklynRanger

Transfer Rumours on 14:23 - Aug 3 by Northernr

Not that I'm aware of. His contract has not long to run, but given Brighton spent money to sign him as an academy player and have been developing him through loans I'd assume that they'll want to renew that and involve him if he does well. So that might be a perm, but only if he's a bit sht.

I just checked the offish - says 'Season long loan with a view to a permanent transfer' but never goes into it.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/taylor-richards-is-home-220722/

A real melon twister
Transfer Rumours on 14:29 - Aug 3 with 2700 viewsWestbourneR

Always been a big fan of Byrne think he’s been one of the best right backs outside the prem for a while. Was so impressed with him during Wigan’s cup run a few years back.

For me when need another left back. Kakay is adequate cover at RB but Nico is not adequate cover at LB and Paal is untested.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Transfer Rumours on 14:42 - Aug 3 with 2615 viewsPinnerPaul

Transfer Rumours on 13:55 - Aug 3 by BklynRanger

Paddy Power we were 8/1 to be promoted before Saturday - now 9/1

Relegated pre Saturday 7/1, now 15/2.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024