Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ukraine 23:51 - Sep 9 with 77763 viewsMrSheen

Posted with some trepidation as I know Clive doesn’t like multis. Understandably overlooked by the national media, but it seems like the Russians are completely caving in, rope-a-doped as effectively as von Paulus in 1942. Who knows what this might lead to?
Ukraine on 07:49 - Sep 26 with 3897 viewsJeff

Ukraine on 00:50 - Sep 26 by NewBee

Three weeks?

If so, that says two things: 1. The troops already out there must be really fcuked (need reinforcing/replacing), and 2. the new conscripts are liable to be so raw/useless that they won't know what's about to hit them. Literally.

Not mine unfortunately but “100 Russian conscripts run away as fast as 10 Russian soldiers, but they do eat more…”

Can we not knock it?

Ukraine on 10:23 - Sep 26 with 3739 viewsRs_Holy

Ukraine on 07:49 - Sep 26 by Jeff

Not mine unfortunately but “100 Russian conscripts run away as fast as 10 Russian soldiers, but they do eat more…”

These are really scary times... Putin is getting backed into a corner and a withdrawal form Ukraine is not even being considered. He has raided prisons for volunteers and is now deploying the TA! Who's next, pensioners and school kids?
I strongly believe if the body bags keep appearing in Russia he will use tactical nukes... its is heading that way.
Ukraine on 10:36 - Sep 26 with 3712 viewsRs_Holy

Ukraine on 19:56 - Sep 24 by Juzzie

I’ve been told that reports of mass exodus across borders is fake & old photos and soldiers aren’t doing door-to-door vote gathering.

Well, someone is lying either way.

yeah maybe all western news agencies are pulling everyone's leg and the young Russian men being interviewed in Finland, Georgia and Turkey are all actors.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2022 10:41]
Ukraine on 10:47 - Sep 26 with 3658 viewsSonofpugwash

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Ukraine on 11:13 - Sep 26 with 3644 viewsMaggsinho

Outright defiance in Dagestan since the mobilisation. Priobably easily - and harshly - controlled at the moment but things may start to escalate.

Women chasing the police away

Putin's image burnt

Large street protests

Ukraine on 16:36 - Sep 26 with 3440 viewsJuzzie

On a slight aside, there have been at least 11 children out of 15 people killed and another 24 injured in a school shooting in central Russia.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63032790

No matter the politics of any country, people who go into schools and do this are the most evil. It transpires he was an ex student and was wearing a nazi symbol.

So (bringing us back on topic) if Putin's justification for invading Ukraine is to de-nazify the region, when will he start to do the same within Russia itself?

Oh, hang on......
Ukraine on 20:48 - Sep 26 with 3245 viewsGloryHunter

Ukraine on 16:36 - Sep 26 by Juzzie

On a slight aside, there have been at least 11 children out of 15 people killed and another 24 injured in a school shooting in central Russia.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63032790

No matter the politics of any country, people who go into schools and do this are the most evil. It transpires he was an ex student and was wearing a nazi symbol.

So (bringing us back on topic) if Putin's justification for invading Ukraine is to de-nazify the region, when will he start to do the same within Russia itself?

Oh, hang on......

Evil? Or mentally ill. I guess mental illness has traditionally been classified as "evil", or "possessed by the devil", in most cultures.
Ukraine on 21:09 - Sep 26 with 3220 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Ukraine on 10:23 - Sep 26 by Rs_Holy

These are really scary times... Putin is getting backed into a corner and a withdrawal form Ukraine is not even being considered. He has raided prisons for volunteers and is now deploying the TA! Who's next, pensioners and school kids?
I strongly believe if the body bags keep appearing in Russia he will use tactical nukes... its is heading that way.

Not sure if everyone knows what a 'tactical' nuke is, I certainly didnt until I read an article on CNN. A tactical nuke is only slightly less devastating than the bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the 'tactical' bit is that it's not as powerful as a really big bomb that could wipe an entire modern city of the map. So, it would only potentially kill a few hundred thousand than, say, millions.
The world is truly going mad, but he still wont do it. He'll be gone by Easter once those that have been drafted start going home in body bags in their thousands.
Login to get fewer ads

Ukraine on 21:34 - Sep 26 with 3177 viewsNewBee

Ukraine on 10:23 - Sep 26 by Rs_Holy

"He has raided prisons for volunteers and is now deploying the TA! Who's next, pensioners and school kids? "

Vlad's Army?

"Who do you think you are kidding, Mr. Putin, we all know that Russia's done"
[Post edited 26 Sep 2022 21:38]
Ukraine on 22:07 - Sep 26 with 3127 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Ukraine on 21:34 - Sep 26 by NewBee

"He has raided prisons for volunteers and is now deploying the TA! Who's next, pensioners and school kids? "

Vlad's Army?

"Who do you think you are kidding, Mr. Putin, we all know that Russia's done"
[Post edited 26 Sep 2022 21:38]

This was what the junta did in Myanmar.

Emptied the prison in Insein - that's the prison's name would you believe - gave them drink and drugs, and told them to go and break up the protesters by what ever means necessary.

Sadly, with events going on around the world, Myanmar has dropped off the newscycle. Some horrendous stuff still going on there for over a year and a half now.

Seems to be the oppressors playbook.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Ukraine on 11:34 - Sep 29 with 2826 viewsJuzzie

Supposedly an 99.3% result in favour of Russia annexing those four regions. Who knew???

If you're going to rig a vote at least make it plausible. However, that would mean a lower percentage 'yes' which would then give way to people being able to say that it's a big enough number of 'no' people to warrant you getting the fk out of their country.
It had to be this high to 'justify' the whole thing. Putin will simply be a laughing stock of the world it's that obvious it's rigged.

When Crimea was annexed by Russia in 2014, the Kremlin claimed 96.7% support yet a leaked report from Russia's Human Rights Council said only around 30% had voted and barely half supported annexation.

Barely a shot was fired in Crimea yet this 'referendum' has taken place in the middle of a war.
Ukraine on 11:55 - Sep 29 with 2767 viewsslmrstid

Ukraine on 11:34 - Sep 29 by Juzzie

Supposedly an 99.3% result in favour of Russia annexing those four regions. Who knew???

If you're going to rig a vote at least make it plausible. However, that would mean a lower percentage 'yes' which would then give way to people being able to say that it's a big enough number of 'no' people to warrant you getting the fk out of their country.
It had to be this high to 'justify' the whole thing. Putin will simply be a laughing stock of the world it's that obvious it's rigged.

When Crimea was annexed by Russia in 2014, the Kremlin claimed 96.7% support yet a leaked report from Russia's Human Rights Council said only around 30% had voted and barely half supported annexation.

Barely a shot was fired in Crimea yet this 'referendum' has taken place in the middle of a war.

And they don't even control all of the areas they are claiming to annex.
Ukraine on 13:02 - Sep 29 with 2684 viewsJuzzie

Ukraine on 11:55 - Sep 29 by slmrstid

And they don't even control all of the areas they are claiming to annex.

Which also leads to the next set of problems.....

1) they'll be (on purpose IMO) conscripting Ukrainians living in those areas into the Russian army and expecting them to fight their own people. Insane.

2) Putin can use it as an excuse to threaten everyone even more because (in his eyes) he's now defending actual Russian territory from western backed attacks and Ukrainian forces who are now in 'their' territory.
Ukraine on 13:43 - Sep 29 with 2590 viewsRs_Holy

Ukraine on 13:02 - Sep 29 by Juzzie

Which also leads to the next set of problems.....

1) they'll be (on purpose IMO) conscripting Ukrainians living in those areas into the Russian army and expecting them to fight their own people. Insane.

2) Putin can use it as an excuse to threaten everyone even more because (in his eyes) he's now defending actual Russian territory from western backed attacks and Ukrainian forces who are now in 'their' territory.

Most haven't fallen for it in Moscow

Ukraine on 16:39 - Sep 29 with 2392 viewsNewBee

@Juzzie: "Supposedly an 99.3% result in favour of Russia annexing those four regions."

Dont know why they didn't just go full-Putin and announce that it was, say, 150% in favour.

Hell, why stop there?
"We are pleased to announce that 500% of the people of the newly liberated territories voted 'Yes'. And that's before we add in their livestock."
Ukraine on 19:25 - Sep 29 with 2263 viewshubble

Interesting (is one word) developments with the Nordstream gas pipeline leaks - but who do you believe?

Nato calls it sabotage: https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/nato-calls-nord-stream-leaks-acts-sabotage-

But who sabotaged it?

The fog of war....

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Ukraine on 20:04 - Sep 29 with 2216 viewsJuzzie

Ukraine on 16:39 - Sep 29 by NewBee

@Juzzie: "Supposedly an 99.3% result in favour of Russia annexing those four regions."

Dont know why they didn't just go full-Putin and announce that it was, say, 150% in favour.

Hell, why stop there?
"We are pleased to announce that 500% of the people of the newly liberated territories voted 'Yes'. And that's before we add in their livestock."

The Donbas region is roughly 60% Ukrainian and 40% Russian. Let’s say it’s a given the Russian population want it but they expect us to believe pretty much the majority of the Ukrainian’s also want Russian rule after having the schit bombed out of them?

I always associated rigged votes with countries such as Zimbabwe but after what Trump tried to do and now this it’s really scary.
Ukraine on 20:08 - Sep 29 with 2203 viewsSonofpugwash

Ukraine on 19:25 - Sep 29 by hubble

Interesting (is one word) developments with the Nordstream gas pipeline leaks - but who do you believe?

Nato calls it sabotage: https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/nato-calls-nord-stream-leaks-acts-sabotage-

But who sabotaged it?

The fog of war....

Since we are still very much America's streetwalkers there is a possibility it might have been the SBS.
However there are lots of assets which could be sabotaged on both sides including the Trans Atlantic Submarine Cable Systems.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Ukraine on 20:08 - Sep 29 with 2214 viewsCiderwithRsie

But who sabotaged it?

The fog of war....

The only thing I know about Caitlin Johnson is that people regularly re-post a Tweet of hers from about 48 hours before Russia invaded saying that they never ever ever would do that and it was all a load of lies from the CIA.

So when it comes to who to believe, I'm going with whoever says the opposite of her.
Ukraine on 20:45 - Sep 29 with 2157 viewsconnell10

Looks like the Russians are surrounded in Lyman, another defeat for the mighty red army!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ukraine on 23:49 - Sep 29 with 2039 viewsdistortR

But who sabotaged it?

The fog of war....

America has spent billions on arms for Ukraine,but it is mostly internal spend. The energy crisis in europe has hugely strengthened the dollar, aiding their economy. And how much are NATO members currently spending on American manufactured weapons? Thomas Cockburn describes NATO as a vehicle to sell American weapons. A raft of senators bought shares in weapons manufacturers as they agreed to sanction the shipment of weapons to Ukraine.

The fog of war.

And yes, putin pulled the trigger, no one else.

Ukraine on 00:03 - Sep 30 with 2008 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ukraine on 23:49 - Sep 29 by distortR

America has spent billions on arms for Ukraine,but it is mostly internal spend. The energy crisis in europe has hugely strengthened the dollar, aiding their economy. And how much are NATO members currently spending on American manufactured weapons? Thomas Cockburn describes NATO as a vehicle to sell American weapons. A raft of senators bought shares in weapons manufacturers as they agreed to sanction the shipment of weapons to Ukraine.

The fog of war.

And yes, putin pulled the trigger, no one else.

Swap energy for arms in this case too.

Ukraine on 00:19 - Sep 30 with 1996 viewsconnell10

But who sabotaged it?

The fog of war....

I'm on anyone's side who brings down Putin, yes including the Americans. The man is a vile evil person who needs to be erased , along with all his cronies! I 100 % believe that Russia did this to the gas pipeline .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ukraine on 09:48 - Sep 30 with 1843 viewsnadera78

Some of you lot spend too much time in your bedrooms reading internet cranks and conspiracy theorists. Need to get out a bit more.
Ukraine on 09:57 - Sep 30 with 1802 viewsswisscottage

Ukraine on 00:03 - Sep 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

Swap energy for arms in this case too.

Thing is this Natural gas is short term resource now, as impacted countries in Europe will increase investment into renewable energy to remove external energy dependencies. Any dependence on the US for Natural Gas will be relatively short lived (years as opposed to decades)

However I can well believe the US (or proxy) blowing up Nord Stream pipeline for numerous reasons.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024