Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread 09:14 - Feb 10 with 28498 viewsMonkey_Roots

Haven’t done one of these in a blah blah…

We’re going to win dagnamit!

2-1

Willock and Paal
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:09 - Feb 11 with 2460 viewsJAPRANGERS

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:06 - Feb 11 by PerthRs

Back to our favorite position 16th

well 16th is truly where it's at init?
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 11 with 2446 viewsdistortR

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:03 - Feb 11 by sixnil

This team needs 3 at the back

Yeah, Laird didn't look much interested in the defending part today.
Dozzel, ffs.
Richards, Roberts, Willock, Balogun, Amos all a waste of time at the moment as far as the team is concerned.
Really poor, and nothing for Critchley to work with. Defence leaky, midfield weak (Bar Field, who's overworked), attack pretty nondescript for much of the game.
Passes for Martin and Chair, who while not at his best, still was pretty much behind anything good we did. Albert had a decent cameo as well.
We appear to have regressed Lowe quickly.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:11 - Feb 11 with 2402 viewsDamo1962

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:03 - Feb 11 by QPunkR

Think we have to accept that we're pretty much the worst team in the division. At the moment anyway. Couldn't buy a win even if we were able to offer bribes outside our FFP constraints.

And yet we were right up at the top a few short sunny months ago. Shrug.

We are poor, but I don't think we are the worst side Inthis division - we are just playing like it. Of course the form book doesn't lie and we could still be dragged into trouble. That may not be such a bad thing, as it may concentrate some minds, instead of just moping around waiting for the next gig. I hope I never have to witness a lot of these players ever again in a QPR shirt...whatever happens.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:12 - Feb 11 with 2377 viewscharmr

Thought we played well. Unfortunately play kept breaking down with certain players and in certain areas. Every coaches nightmare with players like that on the pitch. If we could defend like the opposition today would certainly help the cause.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:13 - Feb 11 with 2321 viewsDamo1962

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:04 - Feb 11 by Northolt_Rs

1 win in 10 for Critchley. Blokes totally out of his depth.

As bad as the mess is that he has inherited...he isn't looking like changing anything. Unless we sucked into the bottom three, he is probably safe for now.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:14 - Feb 11 with 2319 viewspaulparker

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:04 - Feb 11 by Northolt_Rs

1 win in 10 for Critchley. Blokes totally out of his depth.

I don’t expect him to do an Artera but standing there with your arms crossed all day is poor
The team Mirrors the manager , toothless, lame and boring

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:14 - Feb 11 with 2307 viewsdistortR

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:12 - Feb 11 by charmr

Thought we played well. Unfortunately play kept breaking down with certain players and in certain areas. Every coaches nightmare with players like that on the pitch. If we could defend like the opposition today would certainly help the cause.

sorry mate, but what bits did we do well?
I've got nothing positive to say at all, and that's not normally me.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:17 - Feb 11 with 2244 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Trudging home, but gone past getting upset, which somehow feels worse.
Again absolutely shocking defensively, shooting ourselves in the foot. It needs to switch to a back 3, but Salter and Balogun dont want to play.
We created nothing of note, bar the goal. Milwall not much better, just wanted it more.
Willock injured again (hamstring again?), Armstrong ran around, Chair shot when should of passed a few times, Johansen lasted 60 minutes, and we look like a team lacking confidence and more worryingly fight. That just about sums up the game for those not there.
Nearly home.
Login to get fewer ads

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:17 - Feb 11 with 2222 viewsDamo1962

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 11 by distortR

Yeah, Laird didn't look much interested in the defending part today.
Dozzel, ffs.
Richards, Roberts, Willock, Balogun, Amos all a waste of time at the moment as far as the team is concerned.
Really poor, and nothing for Critchley to work with. Defence leaky, midfield weak (Bar Field, who's overworked), attack pretty nondescript for much of the game.
Passes for Martin and Chair, who while not at his best, still was pretty much behind anything good we did. Albert had a decent cameo as well.
We appear to have regressed Lowe quickly.

That last bit nailed it for me. Why do we make obviously half decent players look so shite? The recruitment is laughable, looking at that collection of sick notes.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:18 - Feb 11 with 2204 viewsQPunkR

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:11 - Feb 11 by Damo1962

We are poor, but I don't think we are the worst side Inthis division - we are just playing like it. Of course the form book doesn't lie and we could still be dragged into trouble. That may not be such a bad thing, as it may concentrate some minds, instead of just moping around waiting for the next gig. I hope I never have to witness a lot of these players ever again in a QPR shirt...whatever happens.

Sorry, I meant statistically. But also we're playing like it - even that solitary victory we've got under Critchley was undeserved and courtesy of an exceedingly jammy goal

QPR - "shit but local"

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:21 - Feb 11 with 2115 viewsJamesB1979

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:06 - Feb 11 by PerthRs

Back to our favorite position 16th

If we remain there this season will be absolutely delighted!
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:21 - Feb 11 with 2111 viewsJAPRANGERS

Home to Sunderland on Tuesday. Wonder how that's going to go?
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:25 - Feb 11 with 2047 viewsNortholt_Rs

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:21 - Feb 11 by JAPRANGERS

Home to Sunderland on Tuesday. Wonder how that's going to go?

Then Boro away….

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:25 - Feb 11 with 2053 viewsjoolsyp

After listening to Clive's excellent interview with Les, and taking stock of 1 win in 16 ... it's obvious the problems go waaaaaaay deeper than the manager. Why have we been recruiting players (permanently and on loan) who are just not fit enough for the rigours of Championship football? Why do we have nobody from the Academy or B Team (bar Armstrong and Gubbins on the bench today) who can step up? It's depressing stuff it really is. I just hope we can scrape together the wins/points in the remaining 15 games to stay in this league and we're going to have to sell some of our 'stars' in the summer for relative peanuts to do any kind of rebuilding.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:53 - Feb 11 with 1748 viewsMelakaRanger

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:25 - Feb 11 by joolsyp

After listening to Clive's excellent interview with Les, and taking stock of 1 win in 16 ... it's obvious the problems go waaaaaaay deeper than the manager. Why have we been recruiting players (permanently and on loan) who are just not fit enough for the rigours of Championship football? Why do we have nobody from the Academy or B Team (bar Armstrong and Gubbins on the bench today) who can step up? It's depressing stuff it really is. I just hope we can scrape together the wins/points in the remaining 15 games to stay in this league and we're going to have to sell some of our 'stars' in the summer for relative peanuts to do any kind of rebuilding.

Something very very wrong at the club. Critchley is not the problem but equally he is not the solution.

He has inherited a woeful team that’s far worse than he could ever have imagined.

The clubs culture is of mediocrity and an acceptance of losing. The players have no motivation to perform. The loans are already in a mindset of away from the club and looking forward to next season.

The club from Chairman down to the players is far too nice. Nice wins nothing these days. We need fighters, we need to be ruthless both on and off the pitch. Our current incumbents both on and off the pitch are incapable of being ruthless. Incapable of fighting.

The only solution , in my mind , is a total reset. This will not happen in this league , with this board and certainly not with these players.

A total clear out and 10 year rebuild from a lower league start point may be our only hope of long term survival
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 18:00 - Feb 11 with 1691 viewsDamo1962

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:18 - Feb 11 by QPunkR

Sorry, I meant statistically. But also we're playing like it - even that solitary victory we've got under Critchley was undeserved and courtesy of an exceedingly jammy goal

Not a problem. Agree that the statistics paint a grim picture. I certainly am under no illusion, that these players could quite conceivably carry on dropping down the table. We have some players who should be doing better than they are...but I worry we don't have the mental strength to get out of this rut. I'm glad we had a decent first third of the season, because if we hadn't...I would expect us to drop into L1.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 18:03 - Feb 11 with 1650 viewsDamo1962

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:53 - Feb 11 by MelakaRanger

Something very very wrong at the club. Critchley is not the problem but equally he is not the solution.

He has inherited a woeful team that’s far worse than he could ever have imagined.

The clubs culture is of mediocrity and an acceptance of losing. The players have no motivation to perform. The loans are already in a mindset of away from the club and looking forward to next season.

The club from Chairman down to the players is far too nice. Nice wins nothing these days. We need fighters, we need to be ruthless both on and off the pitch. Our current incumbents both on and off the pitch are incapable of being ruthless. Incapable of fighting.

The only solution , in my mind , is a total reset. This will not happen in this league , with this board and certainly not with these players.

A total clear out and 10 year rebuild from a lower league start point may be our only hope of long term survival

Excellent analysis. Perfectly sums up a lot of my feelings.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 18:21 - Feb 11 with 1549 viewsHarbour

Poor defending for both goals…it’s just about getting enough points to stay up now is how I see it.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 18:24 - Feb 11 with 1525 viewsNed_Kennedys

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:12 - Feb 11 by charmr

Unbelievable that someone thought we played well!
Dreadful until we were 2 down then they worked out that trying to cross the ball into the area could lead to something.
Armstrong tried hard but no end product, Martin our MOTM, rest were awful I’m afraid.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 18:36 - Feb 11 with 1454 viewsjohnhoop

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:53 - Feb 11 by MelakaRanger

Broadly agree with most of your post and upvoted it before I got to the end but I don’t agree with the last couple of paras. I think relegation would be disastrous and it is something we need to take every measure possible in order to avoid.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 18:40 - Feb 11 with 1428 viewsR_from_afar

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 17:05 - Feb 11 by LowerloftLad

Looked at the score just went "meh" and will now get on with my day.

Next season could be an absolute horror show.

*Next* season? The way things are going, the remainder of *this* season could be pure agony

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 18:59 - Feb 11 with 1341 viewsBushRanger82

Something very badly wrong at QPR.
On the field, players don't want to play for anyone, not us, not the manager, not even for their own pride.
Off the field, the club thinks nothing of inconveniencing their own fans when trying to get away from Loftus Rd as quickly as they can.
Stupid thing is, we still crossed paths with Milwall on their way to the tube station.
I am very close to calling quits on this endless waste of my Saturday afternoon.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 19:07 - Feb 11 with 1284 viewskitkev

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 13:54 - Feb 11 by Discodroids

I'm in  two minds about todays game with Millwall...

On the one hand,  The Jorge Quispe Palominos maxim  makes a strong case that philosophical argumentation can only be achieved via the prism of Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics, underpinned by cicero's theorem on mankinds hierarchy of needs.

Yet on the other  hand, Harry the dog makes a robust case for sticking a pint glass in the head of some dirty northern ponce, this also has it's tangible merits.....

On reflection, i'm going pint glass , Head, dirty northern ponce, 4-1 QPR.

[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 14:14]

That aint harry thats dave
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 20:02 - Feb 11 with 1115 viewsDorse

This lot are as strong as watered down Heineken. Served in a plastic beaker. At room temperature.

We are, frankly, the footballing equivalent of a free-use gimp in a low-rent Soho sex dungeon, passively waiting for the next anonymous humping from passing strangers.

Seriously. We must be Olympic standard masochists to follow this collection of broken-dicked bumtards.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 20:21 - Feb 11 with 1063 viewsDiscodroids

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 19:07 - Feb 11 by kitkev

That aint harry thats dave

i Know, but 'Dave', didn't sound as theatrical as' Harry the dog'

'From Little Acorns, Harold..'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024