Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread 09:14 - Feb 10 with 28482 viewsMonkey_Roots

Haven’t done one of these in a blah blah…

We’re going to win dagnamit!

2-1

Willock and Paal
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 11 with 2811 viewstraininvain

Poor goal to concede. Paal gave the ball away cheaply and we didn’t seem to have a right hand side in defence.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 11 with 2784 viewsVancouverHoop

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:36 - Feb 11 by joolsyp

Brainless defending - 3 men on Fleming, Whatmore completely unmarked on the left. Where was Laird?

Exactly.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:39 - Feb 11 with 2664 viewscolinallcars

Bring back Ossie
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:40 - Feb 11 with 2630 viewsaston_hoop

Good response from us, couple of chances. Not let heads drop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:41 - Feb 11 with 2559 viewslarsricchi

Some decent response. After seeing the give and go between Johansen and Chair, I wish Johansen would get further forward more often. Maybe that’s not in the tactics but I would like it to be.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 11 with 2470 viewsVancouverHoop

It's getting a bit agricultural at the moment.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:44 - Feb 11 with 2388 viewsbenhurst

Much better since the (woefully defended) goal, think Chair might finally get that edge of the box curler today
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:44 - Feb 11 with 2365 viewsDamo1962

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:39 - Feb 11 by colinallcars

Bring back Ossie

Ardiles ? 😉
Login to get fewer ads

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:47 - Feb 11 with 2248 viewsderbyhoop

We're creating opportunities but not testing keeper.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:49 - Feb 11 with 2144 viewspaulparker

Armstrong has led by example today , fair play to him

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:51 - Feb 11 with 2002 viewsQPunkR

Sinclair's been immense in every single way today.

Awful defending for their goal but we've been the better team without ever looking like scoring

QPR - "shit but local"

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:52 - Feb 11 with 1970 viewsDamo1962

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:47 - Feb 11 by derbyhoop

We're creating opportunities but not testing keeper.

Opposition keepers must love when they see we are up next. Toothless, dispiriting rabble. Not remotely surprised either. Anyone know the worst run of one win in X amount of games for us? Must be getting close to it...if not exceeding it.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:52 - Feb 11 with 1946 viewsstrikerace

I would have Willock out there all the time, the side misses him. Don't care if he is not in form, let him play his way into it
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:54 - Feb 11 with 1858 viewspaulparker

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:52 - Feb 11 by strikerace

I would have Willock out there all the time, the side misses him. Don't care if he is not in form, let him play his way into it

Yep I would bring on Willock second half and go at them
Take off ghost man Dozzell who has offered nothing yet again

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:54 - Feb 11 with 1850 viewsdistortR

That last minute...............ffs
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:55 - Feb 11 with 1821 viewsjoolsyp

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:49 - Feb 11 by paulparker

He's really had an excellent half. Has created 3 or 4 half-chances for Chair just by using his strength with his back to goal. Has run his arse off - not sure he can keep that up for much longer second half.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:56 - Feb 11 with 1742 viewsDamo1962

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:49 - Feb 11 by paulparker

Never looks like scoring though...bit like Dykes. Lowe and Martin are going to have to try and salvage something from this season - and I'm not that confident about them either. Still it is worth trying.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:57 - Feb 11 with 1734 viewsQPunkR

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:54 - Feb 11 by paulparker

Only time I noticed Dozzell was when he completely ducked out of a header in their box. Only thing he offers us is not passing the ball directly to the opposition every couple of minutes like Iroegbunam

QPR - "shit but local"

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:00 - Feb 11 with 1619 viewsjoolsyp

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:54 - Feb 11 by paulparker

Hate to be overly-critical of our players but on at least three occasions Dozzell jumped into winnable headers facing the other way and with no intention of getting any part of his head on the ball. One or two nice touches but this particular game's not for him - I think Tim I will cause Millwall problems if he comes on and plays further forward.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:01 - Feb 11 with 1558 viewsstainrods_elbow

We've had one or two Chair-led moments, but too often looked listless, toothless and/or at sixes and sevens, symptomatised by another embarrassing goal against. Who fancies us to turn it around attacking the Loft in the 2nd half? But we've got to try and raise the roof, dammit.

Critchley's silent, arms-folded stance on the touchline not a good look either. Millwall comms on my stream clearly enjoying it so far.

Willock for Dozzell, and Martin for Lowe, if it's still 0-1 after 70m. But can we buy a goal?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:01 - Feb 11 with 1554 viewsQPunkR

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:00 - Feb 11 by joolsyp

Hate to be overly-critical of our players but on at least three occasions Dozzell jumped into winnable headers facing the other way and with no intention of getting any part of his head on the ball. One or two nice touches but this particular game's not for him - I think Tim I will cause Millwall problems if he comes on and plays further forward.

How would he cause them problems by consistently gifting them possession?

QPR - "shit but local"

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:01 - Feb 11 with 1552 viewsderbyhoop

It's not hard to see why Millwall have one of the best defensive records in the division. Nor, how toothless we have been.

Time for a couple of goals at the Loft End?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:04 - Feb 11 with 1454 viewsLblock

Big halftime gee up then....

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:07 - Feb 11 with 1355 viewsQPROslo

Chair has had a mare so far.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:08 - Feb 11 with 1295 viewsDamo1962

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:01 - Feb 11 by derbyhoop

It's not hard to see why Millwall have one of the best defensive records in the division. Nor, how toothless we have been.

Time for a couple of goals at the Loft End?

Agree. I looked at their goals against, and knew it would be tough - but we could at least make the keeper work a bit harder.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024