Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread 09:14 - Feb 10 with 28484 viewsMonkey_Roots

Haven’t done one of these in a blah blah…

We’re going to win dagnamit!

2-1

Willock and Paal
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:02 - Feb 11 with 2861 viewsCamberleyR

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:49 - Feb 11 by QPROslo

I don't know if we did enough to keep Barbet or not, but he has been a big loss.

Yep, what we must be paying Balogun and Glass-Salter would have given Barbet an improved deal and more importantly he wouldn't have been constantly injured like those two fcking sicknotes.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:02 - Feb 11 with 2871 viewstraininvain

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:42 - Feb 11 by Hoopstar

Dozzell, Johansen and Field leaves you one footed and one paced in midfield unfortunately.

We've seen that trio before, Millwall be licking their lips but here's hoping as ever

Agreed. But I’m not convinced that Willock would solve that problem by starting ahead of Dozzell as others have suggested.

I know he’s out of favour and not ours but I’d still have Tim starting ahead of Dozzell. He’s had poor games but we’ve not done much better without him and he adds legs to the midfield. Not entirely sure what Dozzell brings to the table.

Amos surely has to go this summer. A complete waste of a place in the squad and his wages could be used better elsewhere on a player who’s regularly available.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:03 - Feb 11 with 2850 viewsBoston

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:30 - Feb 11 by PlanetHonneywood

JCS, could we melt him down to make glue?

Why, he's already stuck in the treatment room?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:04 - Feb 11 with 2830 viewsQPRSteve

No fûcking respect fro the Millwall fans for the one minute silence.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:05 - Feb 11 with 2792 viewslarsricchi

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:04 - Feb 11 by QPRSteve

No fûcking respect fro the Millwall fans for the one minute silence.

That was awful to hear on the QPR+ feed.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:05 - Feb 11 with 2767 viewscolinallcars

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:03 - Feb 11 by Boston

Why, he's already stuck in the treatment room?

I don't adhere to tacky comments like that……
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:06 - Feb 11 with 2728 viewsOldPedro

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:05 - Feb 11 by larsricchi

That was awful to hear on the QPR+ feed.

And they try to claim that their 'not that sort of club' - disgraceful!

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:07 - Feb 11 with 2681 viewsaston_hoop

So nobody else heard the loud 'Fck Millwall' at the beginning of the minutes silence that kicked it off? Silly silly everyone involved.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:09 - Feb 11 with 2620 viewsBoston

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:54 - Feb 11 by kensalriser

Not sure how Willock is going to find his form on the bench.

Ha ha, very good.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:10 - Feb 11 with 2556 viewslarsricchi

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:07 - Feb 11 by aston_hoop

So nobody else heard the loud 'Fck Millwall' at the beginning of the minutes silence that kicked it off? Silly silly everyone involved.

One of our players was grinning during the noise, too. Not a great look all around, no argument here.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:13 - Feb 11 with 2437 viewscolinallcars

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:10 - Feb 11 by larsricchi

One of our players was grinning during the noise, too. Not a great look all around, no argument here.

Which one ?
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:14 - Feb 11 with 2409 viewsJAPRANGERS

Excuse me if I have missed something but why was there a 1 minute silence?
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:16 - Feb 11 with 2280 viewslarsricchi

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:13 - Feb 11 by colinallcars

Which one ?

Dunne. Might have been a nervous reaction to an uncomfortable situation, to be fair.

I just know I was uncomfortable by it all
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:16 - Feb 11 with 2278 viewsTonto

Turkey/Syria earthquake?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:18 - Feb 11 with 2195 viewsVancouverHoop

Armstrong sends a message. Nice one
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:18 - Feb 11 with 2194 viewsQPRSteve

Nice run and cross from Armstrong
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:18 - Feb 11 with 2188 viewsJAPRANGERS

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:16 - Feb 11 by Tonto

Turkey/Syria earthquake?

Yes of course, thanks!
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:25 - Feb 11 with 1818 viewsVancouverHoop

The ref's playing a blinder. Too bad they aren't all like him.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:28 - Feb 11 with 1683 viewstraininvain

Best 20 minutes I’ve seen from Armstrong. Decision making still not quite right but looks a threat.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:29 - Feb 11 with 1643 viewsaston_hoop

I unashamedly love Sinclair Armstrong. He isn't blessed with the technical skills of a Chair or a Willock, but with the ball at his feet running at defenders he is absolute box office.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:30 - Feb 11 with 1612 viewsMick_S

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:28 - Feb 11 by traininvain

Best 20 minutes I’ve seen from Armstrong. Decision making still not quite right but looks a threat.

Good to hear.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:31 - Feb 11 with 1582 viewslarsricchi

Armstrong penalized for being an absolute beast
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:35 - Feb 11 with 1402 viewsQPRSteve

0-1
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:35 - Feb 11 with 1387 viewsVancouverHoop

Balls!!!!

0-1
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:36 - Feb 11 with 1302 viewsjoolsyp

Brainless defending - 3 men on Fleming, Whatmore completely unmarked on the left. Where was Laird?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024