Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread 09:14 - Feb 10 with 28483 viewsMonkey_Roots

Haven’t done one of these in a blah blah…

We’re going to win dagnamit!

2-1

Willock and Paal
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:09 - Feb 11 with 2200 viewsDylanP

With all the talented players, how did we get this sh*t?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:10 - Feb 11 with 2166 viewscolinallcars

Armstrong needs Siddeley up front with him and he'd motor through their defence.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:10 - Feb 11 with 2155 viewsQPunkR

Dickie been poor again for me, typified by that hospital pass to Field first half and lack of any intention to rectify it

QPR - "shit but local"

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:10 - Feb 11 with 2126 viewsDamo1962

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:07 - Feb 11 by QPROslo

Chair has had a mare so far.

He's been as hopeless as Willock since he came back from the WC. Who is going to step up this half ?
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:12 - Feb 11 with 2087 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:09 - Feb 11 by DylanP

Queens Park Strangers.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:12 - Feb 11 with 2055 viewsQPRSteve

Is Armstrong the new Shittu?
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:13 - Feb 11 with 2025 viewsjoolsyp

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:01 - Feb 11 by QPunkR

How would he cause them problems by consistently gifting them possession?

I think if he plays further up the pitch then he is less likely to give the ball away in dangerous areas - granted he'll still give it away a few times!
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:13 - Feb 11 with 2005 viewsDamo1962

They aren't as talented as you think. That's why they are playing for QPR. Doubt any of them would get near a top six side. I actually find these players unwatchable.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 16:16]
Login to get fewer ads

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:14 - Feb 11 with 2008 viewsQPunkR

I've lost count of the number of Wawll defenders Armstrong has killed. It's great sport and pretty much the only enjoyment to be had from this game

QPR - "shit but local"

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:14 - Feb 11 with 2001 viewsRangersDave

But are they as talented as we want to believe?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:17 - Feb 11 with 1870 viewstraininvain

Dozzell looks like he doesn’t want the ball near him. Say what you like about Tim but at least he shows for the ball and doesn’t hide.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:17 - Feb 11 with 1836 viewsQPunkR

It absolutely infuriates me that we pull all 10 outfield players back for every single defensive set play, especially with how well Seny reads the flight of the ball.

We should be leaving AT LEAST Lowe and Chair up on the half way line for an immediate out ball and to force the oppo to leave some players back

QPR - "shit but local"

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:17 - Feb 11 with 1835 viewsVancouverHoop

Armstrong lost a contact lens.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:19 - Feb 11 with 1759 viewsDamo1962

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:14 - Feb 11 by QPunkR

I've lost count of the number of Wawll defenders Armstrong has killed. It's great sport and pretty much the only enjoyment to be had from this game

Millwall defence just doing their job...doubt they are too fussed. Someone called Armstrong an athlete in football boots...sounds more like a boxer in football boots 😉
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:20 - Feb 11 with 1723 viewsRangersDave

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:17 - Feb 11 by QPunkR

It absolutely infuriates me that we pull all 10 outfield players back for every single defensive set play, especially with how well Seny reads the flight of the ball.

We should be leaving AT LEAST Lowe and Chair up on the half way line for an immediate out ball and to force the oppo to leave some players back

Said that against Huddersfield last week mate, i mean FFS there's no changing the football from tippy tappy toblerone.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:21 - Feb 11 with 1658 viewsjoolsyp

Illy needs Willy out there really.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:22 - Feb 11 with 1623 viewsVancouverHoop

We need to change something/somebody. Soon.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 11 with 1554 viewspaulparker

Started very poor and toothless , can see them scoring another
FFS Critchley you need to change it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 11 with 1539 viewsaston_hoop

59:45 for the first time I noticed Dozzell was playing today, slightly later than last game

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 11 with 1526 viewsQPunkR

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:20 - Feb 11 by RangersDave

Said that against Huddersfield last week mate, i mean FFS there's no changing the football from tippy tappy toblerone.

It's always annoyed me. When I was captain of my team I always made sure we left 3 players up on half way. Simply means the oppo need to keep at least 4 back and odds are some of em would have to be their defenders

QPR - "shit but local"

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 11 with 1387 viewsaston_hoop

Martin on for Johansen

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 11 with 1377 viewsQPunkR

Attacking sub - the anonymous Johansen off, Chris Martin on

QPR - "shit but local"

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 11 with 1371 viewsQPRSteve

Martin on for JoJo. Longball?
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 11 with 1366 viewsVancouverHoop

Jojo off (!) for Martin.

Hmmm.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:29 - Feb 11 with 1291 viewsDamo1962

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 11 by QPunkR

Attacking sub - the anonymous Johansen off, Chris Martin on

And we were so missing Stef 🤔
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024