Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread 08:27 - Feb 2 with 52851 viewsSpaceman_P

Right guys,

As I am up and awake. I have decided to start the Blackburn thread for the weekend.

Optimistic 2 - 1 tight game. Goals from Chair and a Penalty by Dykes.

They (Blackburn) will score before half time and hit the bar!!! but we will get something out of this.

Paul
[Post edited 3 Feb 14:02]
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 3 with 3089 viewsMatch82

My heart can't take this
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 3 with 3079 viewsQPunkR

Fk me I thought that was in. We can't sit any deeper

QPR - "shit but local"

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 3 with 3058 viewsMatch82

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 3 by connell10

How long left ???

2 mins
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 3 with 3061 viewsMetallica_Hoop

damnthat was close

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 3 with 3029 viewskarlski

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 3 by connell10

How long left ???

3 days (2 of the 10 mins)
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 3 with 2970 viewsR_from_afar

How long left ???

2 minutes

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 3 with 2960 viewsQPunkR

Absolutely brilliant Chair, superb

QPR - "shit but local"

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 3 with 2902 viewsaston_hoop

Chair has been excellent all day today, works his nuts off

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 3 with 2888 viewsconnell10

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 3 by karlski

3 days (2 of the 10 mins)

God mate it feels like it

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 3 with 2862 viewsMalintabuk

brilliant Chair
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 3 with 2762 viewsQuillPenRiot

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 3 by aston_hoop

Chair has been excellent all day today, works his nuts off

He’s like a new signing…
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 3 with 2746 viewsqprxtc

Get Stuart Wardley on
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 3 with 2611 viewsBrianMcCarthy

FT.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 3 with 2589 viewsNordicR

phew
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 3 with 2512 viewsQPunkR

Well swept up Begović

QPR - "shit but local"

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 3 with 2489 viewsflynnbo

Great result,
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 3 with 2489 viewsMatch82

Yeeeeeeeeeessss.

Deserved that. Well done lads.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 3 with 2474 viewsconnell10

Yes and breath well played Rangers

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 3 with 2423 viewsR_from_afar

FT 1-2. Get in!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 3 with 2409 viewsCamberleyR

Get in. Broken the Ewood Park hoodoo.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 3 with 2407 viewsMick_S

Lovely

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 3 with 2401 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Thank feck, well done lads and the new fella's.

PHEW

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 3 with 2375 viewsaston_hoop

Check that league table too, us and Hudds dragging a lot of teams back into the mix. 7 points from 9 for the Rs

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 3 with 2338 viewsHunterhoop

Huge. Get in!
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 3 with 2322 viewsRs_Holy

Well done Rangers… superb 3 points 👍
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024