Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread 08:27 - Feb 2 with 52847 viewsSpaceman_P

Right guys,

As I am up and awake. I have decided to start the Blackburn thread for the weekend.

Optimistic 2 - 1 tight game. Goals from Chair and a Penalty by Dykes.

They (Blackburn) will score before half time and hit the bar!!! but we will get something out of this.

Paul
[Post edited 3 Feb 14:02]
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 3 with 3151 viewsqueensparker

Hodge with a goal, Hayden looked like he’ll fit right in and put in some great tackles, Frey tbh looked like a bit like one of the locals from the White Horse had been given a runout but great to see all three of them straight into the mix.
[Post edited 3 Feb 17:42]
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 3 with 3149 viewstraininvain

Norwich game next weekend is massive. Huddersfield away at Southampton. Need to keep this little unbeaten run going and ideally get another win.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:11 - Feb 3 with 3107 viewsBklynRanger

Christ on a bike.

Everything Sinclair did wrong all game somehow, just about, eclipsed by the move for Hodge's goal - an U21 understanding perhaps.

Chair at the end was absolutely broken. Never felt more grateful to the wee nutter.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:13 - Feb 3 with 3051 viewsPaddyhoops

Get in Rangers. Is that 7 points from 9 now? . Not overly worried about Huddersfield. Others getting sucked in . First win in 1000 years at Blackburn.
Happy days. A full house next Saturday. Let’s go for it.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:15 - Feb 3 with 2947 viewsLblock

Got to praise the workrate - no slackers out there at all (even Willock - fair play Chris)

Grumble --- so many chances we should've taken, especially Sincs, and also our corners and free kicks are still w@nk.

That aside that is a huge positive both in 3 points away at an unhappy hunting ground, new boys bedding in and the attitude for the whole squad.

I'm off to drink some Estrella

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:15 - Feb 3 with 2934 viewsBluce_Ree

Set cocks to W@NK. You Rs.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:15 - Feb 3 with 2919 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I think we played well mostly and Blackburn couldn't figure out how to break us.

It was the ref that let them in they were flat before that bad call.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:16 - Feb 3 with 2885 viewsdavman

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 3 by queensparker

Hodge with a goal, Hayden looked like he’ll fit right in and put in some great tackles, Frey tbh looked like a bit like one of the locals from the White Horse had been given a runout but great to see all three of them straight into the mix.
[Post edited 3 Feb 17:42]

Exactly our thoughts here - Not exactly mobile, is he?

Better clarify this before the positivity police come out. On that showing, he is back up to Dykes and Armstrong, which is absolutely fine by me. He is an upgrade on Kelman. Hodge is an upgrade on the friendly ghost that was Dozzell and Hayden is more than an upgrade on SDM.

Cook, JCS, Cannon, Paal, Chair, Smyth, Dykes and Armstrong need to stay fit; very fit...
[Post edited 3 Feb 17:59]

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:18 - Feb 3 with 2796 viewsconnell10

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:16 - Feb 3 by davman

Better clarify this before the positivity police come out. On that showing, he is back up to Dykes and Armstrong, which is absolutely fine by me. He is an upgrade on Kelman. Hodge is an upgrade on the friendly ghost that was Dozzell and Hayden is more than an upgrade on SDM.

Cook, JCS, Cannon, Paal, Chair, Smyth, Dykes and Armstrong need to stay fit; very fit...

So Armstrong is to mobile and Frey is to immobile

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:19 - Feb 3 with 2765 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:16 - Feb 3 by davman

I was just saying the same thing, might be a fitness thing though.

He's more mobile than Tomer Hemed, I was quicker than him smoke, drink and was about 10 years older. (not joking)

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:19 - Feb 3 with 2738 viewsSherryHoop

We deserved that. I was watching with Blackburn commentators and they couldn't believe the 10 mins, the fouls on Sincs before their goal and fouls on Chair and Lekeche. They said we were the better team and had created the better changes. When the home team commentators admit that you know you have played well. They were also very impressed with Sincs.

My view....
- Well organised, good energy and a bench that is a positive not a negative.
- Chair is class. His engine and his control. The fake shot with his hips to get their defender to slide in to open up space in the box was lovely.
- Dixon Boner and Colbeck good energy in the middle
- Cook and JCS are really good together. Solid and comfortable on the ball.
- Sincs. Wasn't his day, wasted a lot of chances, created a lot too, touch is dodgy. Has a role to play in the squad. Hopefully less pressure on him now with more strikers.
- Hodge...lovely finish. Can see his vision already will add a lot and him Willock and Chair give us good creativity.
- Hayden looks classy and very composed. Brilliant shirt term fix for us.
- Frey - big and physical but looks slow. Has a nice touch. Hope he gets a goal soon to settle.
- Marti - good team, good subs and I liked how he took a moment with Sincs when he subbed him. I so want us to stay up so he can build a team.
- Colbeck - great moment when he fell on the ball, milked it then told the Blackburn supporters to stop crying, called one of them a fat bas tard and invited him on to the pitch followed by an 'I'm so scared mime. Funny when he's on your team.
Ref - let the game flow but gave them lots of poor decisions and was a bit of a bell end.
Goals - 1st - Chair at his best a you make your own luck with the ricochet
2nd - Sincs good strength and then vision (for once) and a lovely confident finish by Hodge.
Their goal - Our free kick in the build up, chances to clear, could of saved it but a decent hit and a stickers instinct.
10 mins - WTF - we always say it only happens when we are in the lead but come on.

Overall - A great effort and a much needed win. Was hard to watch extra time but the defending was solid to be fair.

We just need to keep building and catch the rest. We can do it. Good signings, more depth, some shite moved on.

Come on your Rs
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:21 - Feb 3 with 2685 viewsAirtomoreira

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:15 - Feb 3 by Bluce_Ree

Set cocks to W@NK. You Rs.

Love it! You win today's internet prize!
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:22 - Feb 3 with 2662 viewsLanhoop

Chair clear MOTM. So glad we managed to keep him through another xfer window.

Even though he didn't do the right thing very often, we were worse when Armstrong went off. He makes their defence play deeper which gives us more space. We need him on the pitch.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:23 - Feb 3 with 2626 viewsHAYESBOY

Results mean now that everyone from 16th down is in the mix.

Nice.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:23 - Feb 3 with 2618 viewsAirtomoreira

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:18 - Feb 3 by connell10

So Armstrong is to mobile and Frey is to immobile

If Frey is half the player that Ciro Immobile is, that'll do for me!!
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:24 - Feb 3 with 2570 viewsSuperhoops2808

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:15 - Feb 3 by Lblock

Got to praise the workrate - no slackers out there at all (even Willock - fair play Chris)

Grumble --- so many chances we should've taken, especially Sincs, and also our corners and free kicks are still w@nk.

That aside that is a huge positive both in 3 points away at an unhappy hunting ground, new boys bedding in and the attitude for the whole squad.

I'm off to drink some Estrella

Wouldnt be Lblock without a 'grumble'
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:32 - Feb 3 with 2339 viewsHAYESBOY

The thing with Armstrong is he gets us up the pitch by stretching their back 2 with his runs, physicality and pace. Yet when he gets in great positions (my counting was 3 first half down the left flank with Dykes and Willock on) he wastes them. The one on one second half a prime example.
Hopefully it can be coached into him. Needs to get his head up as per the second goal.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:41 - Feb 3 with 2192 viewsBklynRanger

Frey was starting to tire even towards the end of that short spell. But he won every 1 to 1 header I saw and had a decent touch - good awareness for lay-offs. Looked like he's not as young as he was but still a big presence.

Also felt the others added quality, brought the level up by a tangible amount. Chair will appreciate that too.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:42 - Feb 3 with 2165 viewsSpaceman_P

Glad we won that, I just hope the bottom 3 does in fact remain the bottom 7 or 8 until the end of the season.

Norwich will be a crucial match..... really need to set guns to phase.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:44 - Feb 3 with 2133 viewssmudgehoop

An enjoyable match and a fantastic result.

Chair MOTM dor me.

I'm a happy hoop tonight.

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:48 - Feb 3 with 2069 viewsslmrstid

Huge huge win.

I have hope again. Its the hope that kills you.

Dammit Rangers.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:49 - Feb 3 with 2042 viewsGaryT

Brilliant result but was pi$$ed that Hudds had thrashed Wednesday but then checked the results of the five teams above them and saw that they ALL lost....

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:50 - Feb 3 with 2032 viewsToast_R

That's an amazing result. Last time we won there I was in the home end with some girl from Nottingham who supported Blackburn whom I'd met in Falaraki summer of 99.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:52 - Feb 3 with 2004 viewsQPROslo

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:22 - Feb 3 by Lanhoop

Chair clear MOTM. So glad we managed to keep him through another xfer window.

Even though he didn't do the right thing very often, we were worse when Armstrong went off. He makes their defence play deeper which gives us more space. We need him on the pitch.

Armstrong did great, the threat from his runs were keeping 3 or 4 of their players occupied and they looked like they couldn't settle into their passing game. When he adds more finish he'll be in the League above. Then he showed great control and vision in setting up Hodge for what ended up being the winning goal. MOM I think.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:54 - Feb 3 with 1967 viewsManinBlack

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:42 - Feb 3 by Spaceman_P

Glad we won that, I just hope the bottom 3 does in fact remain the bottom 7 or 8 until the end of the season.

Norwich will be a crucial match..... really need to set guns to phase.

Yes agreed. Norwich, like Blackburn, are another of those clubs where we lose to them for fun. Like today, it is high time we beat those Canaries as they are very average. Anyway, for now, I am so relieved to finally see us win at Ewood as it has felt like a century since the last win there.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024