Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread 08:27 - Feb 2 with 52641 viewsSpaceman_P

Right guys,

As I am up and awake. I have decided to start the Blackburn thread for the weekend.

Optimistic 2 - 1 tight game. Goals from Chair and a Penalty by Dykes.

They (Blackburn) will score before half time and hit the bar!!! but we will get something out of this.

Paul
[Post edited 3 Feb 14:02]
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:33 - Feb 3 with 3677 viewsMalintabuk

well our luck as not changed. A FK on Sinc given to them and they go on to score ...fcuk
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:35 - Feb 3 with 3450 viewsQPunkR

Anyone know what Begović is *supposed* to do for us?

QPR - "shit but local"

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:35 - Feb 3 with 3409 viewsaston_hoop

Frey on for Armstrong

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:35 - Feb 3 with 3337 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Metal Michi time.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:36 - Feb 3 with 3321 viewsderbyhoop

They get 1 back after a goal mouth scramble.
I was just about to say how good our press was, stopping them from creating anything.

Huddersfield 2 up

Frey for Armstrong

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:36 - Feb 3 with 3316 viewsStanisgod

Foul all day. Joke. Poxy Gallagher.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:36 - Feb 3 with 3295 viewsMatch82

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:33 - Feb 3 by Malintabuk

well our luck as not changed. A FK on Sinc given to them and they go on to score ...fcuk

Used it all up on that chair goal
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:36 - Feb 3 with 3230 viewsQPunkR

Just showed the replay of that foul not given on Armstrong right before their goal. I think the referee was having an excellent game but that call is completely and utterly wrong, and results in a last 20 mins of needlessly flapping Arises
[Post edited 3 Feb 16:39]

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:37 - Feb 3 with 3186 viewsSuperhoops2808

Huddersfield 3-0
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:37 - Feb 3 with 3156 viewsaston_hoop

Larkeche for the injured Paal

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:37 - Feb 3 with 3153 viewskensalriser

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:35 - Feb 3 by QPunkR

Anyone know what Begović is *supposed* to do for us?

Very poor, he should have claimed the ball before they got the opportunity.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:38 - Feb 3 with 3102 viewsMalintabuk

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:37 - Feb 3 by Superhoops2808

Huddersfield 3-0

Think that makes the GD better than ours now
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:39 - Feb 3 with 2961 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:38 - Feb 3 by Malintabuk

Think that makes the GD better than ours now

No, we're -14 and they're -15

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:39 - Feb 3 with 2934 viewsSuperhoops2808

Huddersfield 4-0
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:40 - Feb 3 with 2883 viewsMick_S

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:36 - Feb 3 by QPunkR

Just showed the replay of that foul not given on Armstrong right before their goal. I think the referee was having an excellent game but that call is completely and utterly wrong, and results in a last 20 mins of needlessly flapping Arises
[Post edited 3 Feb 16:39]

100 percent

A very bad decision

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:42 - Feb 3 with 2599 viewsSK_hoops

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:39 - Feb 3 by Superhoops2808

Huddersfield 4-0

New manager bounce.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:42 - Feb 3 with 2493 viewsQPunkR

We need to calm this down, really don't need the game to be so end to end now

QPR - "shit but local"

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:43 - Feb 3 with 2451 viewskensalriser

Another blatant foul missed by the ref there.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:43 - Feb 3 with 2420 viewsconnell10

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:42 - Feb 3 by SK_hoops

New manager bounce.

No Sheff Wed are shite

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:43 - Feb 3 with 2368 viewsMatch82

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:39 - Feb 3 by BrianMcCarthy

No, we're -14 and they're -15

Still, at least Wednesday have their goal difference going down the toilet
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:44 - Feb 3 with 2317 viewsR_from_afar

Colback heads our corner wide and Smyth has a shot saved

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:44 - Feb 3 with 2293 viewsQPunkR

Thank all that's holy that Martí had finally seen fit to ditch those internal short goal kicks

QPR - "shit but local"

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:45 - Feb 3 with 2211 viewsrbee

Bearing in mind the experience and talent we have on the pitch now I would be very disappointed not to win this
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:46 - Feb 3 with 2095 viewsQPunkR

Annoying though as our pressing had been working well all day and now we're sitting deeper and deeper and just inviting them on to us

QPR - "shit but local"

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:47 - Feb 3 with 1942 viewsQPunkR

Raphaël MorAN seeing a lot of the ball in the closing stages

QPR - "shit but local"

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024