Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer rumours 2024 19:24 - Apr 28 with 208324 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Started already since we thumped the Yorkshire Massive so going early.

Apparently we are linked with Bosun Lawal. Celtic, on loan at Fleetwood, centre midfield or centre back. 20 years old, Irish apparently.

Feel free to add as they come in !
Transfer rumours 2024 on 20:55 - Jul 3 with 6178 viewsGus_iom

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:15 - Jul 3 by BklynRanger

I read yesterday, on some ad-mangled monstrosity of a webpage, that he's out in Dubai training on his own. Hopefully something can be sorted.

Agree with the comments above re. Paal. I really like Ken Paal - I even like saying his name.

Ken Paal.

But if we've got Fox and Larkeche then any decent offer needs to be seriously considered if he's not renewing. (Marti/Nourry/Belk may also have other ideas and not want to renew who knows).

I like saying it in my best Scottish accent, with a gap after Ken and a long drawn out Paaaaal.
But not as much as I like watching him bring down a high ball, his touch and control are exceptional
Transfer rumours 2024 on 21:31 - Jul 3 with 5928 viewsmobileDeWijs

Transfer rumours 2024 on 20:55 - Jul 3 by Gus_iom

I like saying it in my best Scottish accent, with a gap after Ken and a long drawn out Paaaaal.
But not as much as I like watching him bring down a high ball, his touch and control are exceptional

Fat fingers downvoted by accident
Transfer rumours 2024 on 22:00 - Jul 3 with 5790 viewsGus_iom

Transfer rumours 2024 on 21:31 - Jul 3 by mobileDeWijs

Fat fingers downvoted by accident

No worries, I just want attention
Transfer rumours 2024 on 06:42 - Jul 4 with 5283 viewshoopedmonkey

Transfer rumours 2024 on 22:00 - Jul 3 by Gus_iom

Here's looking at you
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:03 - Jul 4 with 4868 viewscpgerber

Haven't seen Willock on any of the Girona pics, I'm guessing he is in London having contract discussions. And thinking/hoping they want to get that sorted asap and jet him across to join and be part of some of the preparations.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:25 - Jul 4 with 4742 viewsdmm

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:03 - Jul 4 by cpgerber

Haven't seen Willock on any of the Girona pics, I'm guessing he is in London having contract discussions. And thinking/hoping they want to get that sorted asap and jet him across to join and be part of some of the preparations.

I'm sure you're right. Why this hasn't been sorted out before now so he could be involved in pre-season training with us or at another club is not a good look for Willock.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:52 - Jul 4 with 4610 viewsArcticHoop

Bolton, Tranmere , Blackpool, Barrow, Wimbledon and Cheltenham are looking to sign Andre Dozzell.

I can´t see him dropping to L2,but Bolton and Blackpool might be a good destinations for him
[Post edited 4 Jul 10:53]
Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:51 - Jul 4 with 4298 viewsDavieQPR

Wouldn't be surprised if we a waiting for England return, give it a week to see what happens to Eze, then put Plan A or Plan B into action.
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:29 - Jul 4 with 4137 viewsBklynRanger

Transfer rumours 2024 on 22:00 - Jul 3 by Gus_iom

It is indeed the great elixir. The only mistake you've made mate, if I can gently but earnestly suggest, is changing your username.

In my case I've made a point of retaining the same moniker throughout my 'career' on this platform, regardless of geography, personal circumstances, botched gender realignment surgery etc etc.

This has allowed me to capitalise, maximise and concretise my brand awareness on a year-on-year basis, and the number of 'likes' I pull in annually has by now literally gone through the roof.

DM me if you need any further tips in this regard from someone who has been there and done that.

Cheers.

(Back to the transfers folks, apologies for the segue)
Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:55 - Jul 4 with 3996 viewsStainrod

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:52 - Jul 4 by ArcticHoop

Bolton, Tranmere , Blackpool, Barrow, Wimbledon and Cheltenham are looking to sign Andre Dozzell.

I can´t see him dropping to L2,but Bolton and Blackpool might be a good destinations for him
[Post edited 4 Jul 10:53]

Barrow? Says it all.

I wonder if in self-reflective moments he pauses to wonder if he should have put himself about more, strained every sinew, been braver in looking to move the ball forward, made greater use of his obvious raw talent; or whether he will just stroll about at Barrow wondering if his hair is looking nice and why managers are so blind to his brilliance.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 19:40 - Jul 4 with 3370 viewsGus_iom

Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:29 - Jul 4 by BklynRanger

It is indeed the great elixir. The only mistake you've made mate, if I can gently but earnestly suggest, is changing your username.

In my case I've made a point of retaining the same moniker throughout my 'career' on this platform, regardless of geography, personal circumstances, botched gender realignment surgery etc etc.

This has allowed me to capitalise, maximise and concretise my brand awareness on a year-on-year basis, and the number of 'likes' I pull in annually has by now literally gone through the roof.

DM me if you need any further tips in this regard from someone who has been there and done that.

Cheers.

(Back to the transfers folks, apologies for the segue)

God, I forgot the botched gender realignment surgery.
Is it still sat on your mantlepiece? Quite the talking point
Transfer rumours 2024 on 20:51 - Jul 4 with 3125 viewsBklynRanger

Transfer rumours 2024 on 19:40 - Jul 4 by Gus_iom

God, I forgot the botched gender realignment surgery.
Is it still sat on your mantlepiece? Quite the talking point

Makes a nice vase
Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:28 - Jul 5 with 2302 viewsstantheman10

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:25 - Jul 4 by dmm

I'm sure you're right. Why this hasn't been sorted out before now so he could be involved in pre-season training with us or at another club is not a good look for Willock.

I see on Instagram yesterday that Chris Willock the Child of God and servant for christ is gallavanting about on Jamaican beaches as a free agent so I doubt he's having discussions about signing a new 2 year contract for us or anyone else at the moment!
Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:42 - Jul 5 with 2229 viewsStainrod

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:28 - Jul 5 by stantheman10

I see on Instagram yesterday that Chris Willock the Child of God and servant for christ is gallavanting about on Jamaican beaches as a free agent so I doubt he's having discussions about signing a new 2 year contract for us or anyone else at the moment!

Am really torn on Willock. At his best he glides past players and looks of Premier League standard. But we saw far too little of that last season, be it due to deep-seated injury concerns or poor attitude. If he goes he is a hell of a talent to replace. But do we even want someone coming back for pre-season training a month late, unfit, only here because he couldn't get anything "better"? Am not sure that is great for team morale. Half of me thinks "Enjoy chasing munters on your endless summer holiday Chris, thanks for the memories".
Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:46 - Jul 5 with 2198 viewsconnell10

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:28 - Jul 5 by stantheman10

It's a no from me , if he don't wanna be here then just leave. We have to move on from him.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:00 - Jul 5 with 2121 viewsBklynRanger

Looks like Santos could be announced today. This one looks to have a normal shaped head.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-qpr-santos-05-724
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:04 - Jul 5 with 2085 viewswombat

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:42 - Jul 5 by Stainrod

Am really torn on Willock. At his best he glides past players and looks of Premier League standard. But we saw far too little of that last season, be it due to deep-seated injury concerns or poor attitude. If he goes he is a hell of a talent to replace. But do we even want someone coming back for pre-season training a month late, unfit, only here because he couldn't get anything "better"? Am not sure that is great for team morale. Half of me thinks "Enjoy chasing munters on your endless summer holiday Chris, thanks for the memories".

sombody was saying he training with ryan manning and a copuple of others yesterday , has manning been bombed out at southampton ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:06 - Jul 5 with 2068 viewsStainrod

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:00 - Jul 5 by BklynRanger

Looks like Santos could be announced today. This one looks to have a normal shaped head.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-qpr-santos-05-724

Good news. Slightly odd he was in London - I think - last weekend yet hasn't apparently been signed yet? Surely it would have made sense to tie it up quickly and get him on the Spain tour? But probably more complex than I understand. Anyway am pleased this is the type of player we are now unearthing.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:39 - Jul 5 with 1875 viewsJimmyR

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:42 - Jul 5 by Stainrod

Agree with all of that but if he wants his move that he clearly thinks he deserves, then he’ll have to be fit and play well
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:46 - Jul 5 with 1790 viewswombat

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:06 - Jul 5 by Stainrod

Good news. Slightly odd he was in London - I think - last weekend yet hasn't apparently been signed yet? Surely it would have made sense to tie it up quickly and get him on the Spain tour? But probably more complex than I understand. Anyway am pleased this is the type of player we are now unearthing.

work permit prob causing the delay , unless he has a pork and cheese passport of course

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:07 - Jul 5 with 1661 viewsqprninja

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:06 - Jul 5 by Stainrod

I feel a Faurlin - Paladini dodgy paperwork type signing coming on with this one.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:11 - Jul 5 with 1614 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:07 - Jul 5 by qprninja

I feel a Faurlin - Paladini dodgy paperwork type signing coming on with this one.

I've got a letter in a drawer already.

I'll type in some words whenever you give me the nod.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:28 - Jul 5 with 997 viewsjeffranger

Morrison & Hevertton in training today, pictures on upthers
[Post edited 5 Jul 15:57]
Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:44 - Jul 5 with 879 viewsLblock

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:04 - Jul 5 by wombat

sombody was saying he training with ryan manning and a copuple of others yesterday , has manning been bombed out at southampton ?

Ryan never gets bombed out of anywhere.... he's making a bloody fortune in "free transfers" that fella.

This is why I'm in same place as others here Re: Willock.
For me it's an offer of a Contract at x amount which needs to be signed by y date.
If not we close the signing of z option and move on.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:50 - Jul 5 with 818 viewsNed_Kennedys

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:44 - Jul 5 by Lblock

Ryan never gets bombed out of anywhere.... he's making a bloody fortune in "free transfers" that fella.

This is why I'm in same place as others here Re: Willock.
For me it's an offer of a Contract at x amount which needs to be signed by y date.
If not we close the signing of z option and move on.

Agreed: deadline for signing should’ve been before the squad went off to Spain.
If he’s not bothered to commit before then I’d move on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024