Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euros Match Fred 15:58 - Jun 19 with 16267 viewsBrianMcCarthy

An as it happens fred for all games.

Spoiler alerts.

Absolute belter between Albania and Croatia. Savage game!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Euros Match Fred on 21:35 - Jun 30 with 1261 viewshubble

Spain look gooood.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Euros Match Fred on 21:37 - Jun 30 with 1250 viewsHayesender

Euros Match Fred on 21:32 - Jun 30 by Clive_Anderson

Always suspect Spain of juicing with the amount of running they do compared to everyone else.

Didn't the Spanish govt order a mass cover up a few years ago, when the football team and their tennis players were winning all and sundry?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Euros Match Fred on 21:40 - Jun 30 with 1227 viewsHayesender

Euros Match Fred on 21:32 - Jun 30 by Clive_Anderson

Always suspect Spain of juicing with the amount of running they do compared to everyone else.

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/01/sports/cycling/spanish-doctor-sentenced-in-op

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Euros Match Fred on 21:50 - Jun 30 with 1181 viewsClive_Anderson

Euros Match Fred on 21:37 - Jun 30 by Hayesender

Didn't the Spanish govt order a mass cover up a few years ago, when the football team and their tennis players were winning all and sundry?

Yes not just at football, I remember a scrawny Nadal disappearing and then turning up a few months later looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Always think Spain and Barcelona stopped winning everything when other countries caught up a bit.
Euros Match Fred on 21:54 - Jun 30 with 1172 viewsbosh67

I loved Georgia's energy but Spain just look so good and so slick. By far the best team so far in this competition. Nico Williams is such a wonderful player to watch.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Euros Match Fred on 19:03 - Jul 1 with 894 viewshubble

Pfff France Belgium was so dull I switched over after 30 minutes to watch the far more appealing Emma Raducanu win her first round game at Wimbledon. Switched back and it was still 0-0 deep into the second half. A deflected shot finally won it. France made heavy going of this, but Belgium were dire.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Euros Match Fred on 19:09 - Jul 1 with 897 viewsRangersw12

France doing their best England impression against a defensive Belgium side .

Spain by far the best side so far but will do very well to get to the final as that side of the draw is brutal
Euros Match Fred on 21:35 - Jul 1 with 789 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

A bit slow on the uptake, but I didn't realise Jan Mlakar of Slovenia was the same one who played for us about three years ago.
Login to get fewer ads

Euros Match Fred on 22:02 - Jul 1 with 746 viewsslmrstid

For all the justified complaints of England's ropeyness, we're certainly not alone in being a "big" nation looking poor in this tournament. Portugal looking dreadful here.
Euros Match Fred on 22:18 - Jul 1 with 698 viewsRangersw12

Ronaldo doing a Gazza Italia90 impression here 👀

Great pen save rather than a terrible miss
Euros Match Fred on 22:19 - Jul 1 with 694 viewsted_hendrix

Euros Match Fred on 22:02 - Jul 1 by slmrstid

For all the justified complaints of England's ropeyness, we're certainly not alone in being a "big" nation looking poor in this tournament. Portugal looking dreadful here.

Been watching the game but honestly can't the commentators shut the fck up about Ronaldo.

Jesus wept It's embarrassing.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Euros Match Fred on 22:33 - Jul 1 with 641 viewsToast_R

Pepe's legs went but he got away with it.
Euros Match Fred on 22:37 - Jul 1 with 614 viewsDannyPaddox

I wonder if Slovenia are regretting taking Mlakar oft. I’m sure you don’t need reminding he famously scored the 2nd penalty in QPR’s 1st Round Carabao Cup penalty shoot-out over Bristol City in 2019
Euros Match Fred on 22:37 - Jul 1 with 614 viewsted_hendrix

Defending by Slovenia was 10/10 outstanding.

Euros Match Fred on 22:43 - Jul 1 with 571 viewsBluce_Ree

Low penalties are bullshit. Put it in the top corner, cowards.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Euros Match Fred on 22:44 - Jul 1 with 569 viewsslmrstid

Good saves or bad penalties? Hard to say, keeper did well but felt they were all put in ideal territory for him to save.

Shame, I'd have liked to see Ronaldo cry again
Euros Match Fred on 22:47 - Jul 1 with 551 viewsToast_R

All perfect height if the keeper goes the right way, which he did.
Portugal should drop Ronaldo, Fernandes must have been screwing he took that pen in extra time because it just had to be about Ronaldo first and the team second.
Euros Match Fred on 22:47 - Jul 1 with 549 viewsted_hendrix

Euros Match Fred on 22:44 - Jul 1 by slmrstid

Good saves or bad penalties? Hard to say, keeper did well but felt they were all put in ideal territory for him to save.

Shame, I'd have liked to see Ronaldo cry again

Ronaldo Is a fabulous player and athlete but tonight's game and commentary was the bloody Ronaldo show, endless non stop gushing.

Euros Match Fred on 22:49 - Jul 1 with 540 viewspaulparker

Euros Match Fred on 22:47 - Jul 1 by ted_hendrix

Ronaldo Is a fabulous player and athlete but tonight's game and commentary was the bloody Ronaldo show, endless non stop gushing.

The fake tears were the best

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Euros Match Fred on 22:51 - Jul 1 with 528 viewsLblock

I find the Portugal team intensely dislikable

Dunno why as they have some class players

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Euros Match Fred on 22:57 - Jul 1 with 507 viewsbosh67

To be fair it almost became mocking when he just took every free kick and the commentator suggested he'd take Slovenia's as well. I thought Slovenia were heroic and Oblak incredible but overall the right team one and I'm not a huge fan of Portugal but they really the only team looking to win on the front foot. I hope France despatch them.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Euros Match Fred on 12:16 - Jul 2 with 299 viewsMrSheen

Euros Match Fred on 22:57 - Jul 1 by bosh67

To be fair it almost became mocking when he just took every free kick and the commentator suggested he'd take Slovenia's as well. I thought Slovenia were heroic and Oblak incredible but overall the right team one and I'm not a huge fan of Portugal but they really the only team looking to win on the front foot. I hope France despatch them.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the world…
USA (FIFA rank - 11!!) bombed out of their home Copa America after losing to Panama and Uruguay 🇺🇾 n the group. Not great preparation two years away from hosting the World Cup.
Euros Match Fred on 12:43 - Jul 2 with 257 viewsdaveB

I'll look daft if they end up winning it but mad how Roberto Martinez did nothing with that Belgium squad and looks like doing the same with what is on paper the best squad in this tournament. I can't see them beating the French
Euros Match Fred on 12:53 - Jul 2 with 223 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Euros Match Fred on 12:43 - Jul 2 by daveB

I'll look daft if they end up winning it but mad how Roberto Martinez did nothing with that Belgium squad and looks like doing the same with what is on paper the best squad in this tournament. I can't see them beating the French

A day late this Dave!
Euros Match Fred on 13:24 - Jul 2 with 180 viewsBluce_Ree

They were essentially sucking his cock when he took the successful penalty but even then that was sketchy as hell. He did the stop/start stutter step thing which is usually a recipe for disaster and shows you haven't got the confidence to just wang it and the keeper got super close to it. If he'd gone an inch either way it's hitting the post or the hand and then he'd have looked like a right tw@t.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024