| Tattoos 07:32 - Aug 5 with 15282 views | PunteR | Anyone got one? Any recommendations for shops in the London area. ? Ive never felt the need to get one, just never appealed, but thinking of getting one now. Just for shits and giggles basically. Nothing profound. I turned 50 this year, and theres plenty of things I havent done in my life, but a tattoo seems tempting. I had a bald skip driver turn up yesterday and he had a whole tropical island on his head with palm trees and coconuts and a sunset. He seemed pretty happy in life too. Anyone regretted a tattoo.. ? |  |
| Occasional providers of half decent House music. |
| |  |
| Tattoos on 21:00 - Aug 5 with 2528 views | DieByYourSide | As a society we've reached a point where not having tattoos is more of a statement than having them. |  |
|  |
| Tattoos on 21:35 - Aug 5 with 2439 views | Jevlar | Never appealed to me, can’t see me ever getting one, but in my family I’m the odd one out as my mum, dad and sister all have a tattoo or two. |  | |  |
| Tattoos on 21:36 - Aug 5 with 2436 views | PlanetHonneywood |
| Tattoos on 21:00 - Aug 5 by DieByYourSide | As a society we've reached a point where not having tattoos is more of a statement than having them. |
True enough. Messi and Ed Sheeran look absolute plums with their inking, because neither can carry it off, and neither would have thought to do it unless everyone else had. On the other hand, Ronaldo 9, fair play to him, has resisted and looks far better by comparison. |  |
|  |
| Tattoos on 21:39 - Aug 5 with 2419 views | BrizR |
| Tattoos on 16:27 - Aug 5 by robith | The wrestler Cody Rhodes has one of the worst tattoos I've ever seen (it's his logo, his father Dusty Rhodes was the American Dream, so he's the American Nightmare). He's done interviews where he's said it was way bigger than he thought it would be and he should have done better prep beforehand. But the still from a documentary that was being shot about him when he sees it for the first time is so good oh no |
I'll never understand why he got it on his neck. Mental placement. |  | |  |
| Tattoos on 22:25 - Aug 5 with 2345 views | zicoshoops | An ex girlfriend had a ‘W’ tattooed on both of her bum cheeks. And when she bent over it spelt WOW. 😳 What’s going on? We should be told Sort it out |  | |  |
| Tattoos on 22:32 - Aug 5 with 2308 views | PunteR |
| Tattoos on 22:25 - Aug 5 by zicoshoops | An ex girlfriend had a ‘W’ tattooed on both of her bum cheeks. And when she bent over it spelt WOW. 😳 What’s going on? We should be told Sort it out |
Sure it didnt spell W*W ? |  |
| Occasional providers of half decent House music. |
|  |
| Tattoos on 23:07 - Aug 5 with 2223 views | PunteR |
| Tattoos on 22:47 - Aug 5 by FredManRave | How about a mix of one of your favourite record labels and a reminder of where you find yourself in life at the time of getting the tattoo done? |
|  |
| Occasional providers of half decent House music. |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Tattoos on 23:16 - Aug 5 with 2207 views | TwoHalves |
| Tattoos on 22:25 - Aug 5 by zicoshoops | An ex girlfriend had a ‘W’ tattooed on both of her bum cheeks. And when she bent over it spelt WOW. 😳 What’s going on? We should be told Sort it out |
Kate Bush? |  | |  |
| Tattoos on 03:04 - Aug 6 with 2115 views | SydneyRs | I was always of the will never have one view, I now have 3. We're regular visitors to Bali for holidays and tattoos are big business there. My daughter got a few and then my wife got a couple. Still I resisted. Another trip and I got talked into it. The 3 I have are subtle and mean something to me personally (one is QPR related and includes the LR postcode), and by waiting until being well into my 50s before doing it I'm unlikely to have any regrets. [Post edited 6 Aug 3:05]
|  | |  |
| Tattoos on 08:11 - Aug 6 with 1960 views | TwoHalves | Come on, who’s got a ‘Fulham Park Rangers’ tattoo? |  | |  |
| Tattoos on 19:50 - Aug 6 with 1706 views | Boston | Ha, just remembered. Anyone else there the day a few of us ..cough, accidently entered the Southampton section at the Dell and when tumbled one of 'em pulled off the first team shirt he was wearing to reveal a full body tat of a Southampton first team shirt? |  |
|  |
| Tattoos on 20:15 - Aug 6 with 1668 views | BushRanger82 | Can't stand them. Some people go way overboard on tattoos, I especially hate to see women covered in them. |  | |  |
| Tattoos on 20:54 - Aug 6 with 1647 views | TwoHalves |
| Tattoos on 20:15 - Aug 6 by BushRanger82 | Can't stand them. Some people go way overboard on tattoos, I especially hate to see women covered in them. |
Oh, come on. Mutha Bacon (Biffa’s mum) is well fit! |  | |  |
| Tattoos on 22:14 - Aug 6 with 1555 views | HantsR | Really don't like them - however, each to their own and I realise that they can serve a purpose, but not for me thanks. Has anyone else wondered, as I've sometimes done over the years, how I've wished that certain players had spent more time on the training ground learning and practising the basics, rather than spending hours in the tattoo parlour? |  | |  |
| Tattoos on 22:22 - Aug 6 with 1537 views | Maggsinho |
| Tattoos on 22:14 - Aug 6 by HantsR | Really don't like them - however, each to their own and I realise that they can serve a purpose, but not for me thanks. Has anyone else wondered, as I've sometimes done over the years, how I've wished that certain players had spent more time on the training ground learning and practising the basics, rather than spending hours in the tattoo parlour? |
I can’t say that’s ever crossed my mind, no. |  | |  |
| Tattoos on 22:53 - Aug 6 with 1511 views | PunteR | First player i remember having a tattoo was our very own Alan Mcdonald. Stuart Pearce another. Beckham was years later. |  |
| Occasional providers of half decent House music. |
|  |
| Tattoos on 00:17 - Aug 7 with 1456 views | numptydumpty | i have one on my male reproductive organ. It says QPR.... However, when i am excited it says QUEENS PARK RANGERS.... My partner of seven years threatens to leave me, every time i speak of this matter. Especially as every time i say it, I roll on the floor convulsing with laughter whilst she looks on at me with immense pity...... |  |
|  |
| Tattoos on 01:48 - Aug 7 with 1417 views | Boston |
| Tattoos on 00:17 - Aug 7 by numptydumpty | i have one on my male reproductive organ. It says QPR.... However, when i am excited it says QUEENS PARK RANGERS.... My partner of seven years threatens to leave me, every time i speak of this matter. Especially as every time i say it, I roll on the floor convulsing with laughter whilst she looks on at me with immense pity...... |
Well, she'd prefer you masturbated in private. |  |
|  |
| Tattoos on 09:05 - Aug 7 with 1291 views | TwoHalves |
| Tattoos on 00:17 - Aug 7 by numptydumpty | i have one on my male reproductive organ. It says QPR.... However, when i am excited it says QUEENS PARK RANGERS.... My partner of seven years threatens to leave me, every time i speak of this matter. Especially as every time i say it, I roll on the floor convulsing with laughter whilst she looks on at me with immense pity...... |
What do you have on your female one? |  | |  |
| Tattoos on 09:08 - Aug 7 with 1284 views | TwoHalves | There’s got to be a ‘Droop Street’ joke somewhere. |  | |  |
| Tattoos on 13:05 - Aug 7 with 1151 views | numptydumpty |
| Tattoos on 09:05 - Aug 7 by TwoHalves | What do you have on your female one? |
Where can I get one of those then ?? |  |
|  |
| Tattoos on 21:48 - Aug 7 with 1040 views | R_from_afar |
| Tattoos on 22:25 - Aug 5 by zicoshoops | An ex girlfriend had a ‘W’ tattooed on both of her bum cheeks. And when she bent over it spelt WOW. 😳 What’s going on? We should be told Sort it out |
Truly the *mother* of all tattoos. Especially if viewed from a different angle . |  |
| "Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1." |
|  |
| |