Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Playoffs 19:37 - May 18 with 15677 viewsShun

Who are we having then? Blackpool currently in control at Oxford in the L1 playoffs, but in the ones that matter to us we have:

L2:
Newport v Forest Green tonight
Tranmere v Morecambe on Thursday

I'd really love Morecambe to do it but I do like our trips there. I think anyone but Tranmere really, purely because their fans have a bit of the ridiculousness about them. Although they'll probably be the strongest of the four next season.

NL:
With a few games still to go there are any number of permutations, but there will be 7 teams fighting for a place in League Two, and they could be any 7 from Sutton, Torquay, Stockport, Hartlepool, Wrexham, Notts Chalky, Chesterfield, Bromley, Halifax and Eastleigh.

It's looking like it'll probably be Sutton coming up automatically, and in the playoffs I'd love it if Halifax could do it but their wheels have come off a bit. Anyone but Stockport. Let their fans suffer a bit more. Wrexham would be nice.
Playoffs on 19:55 - May 18 with 5073 viewsblackdogblue

Wheels come off?? Ffs cue him with his ditty 😢😢😢

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Playoffs on 20:08 - May 18 with 5049 viewsQuigley_dale

I backed Blackpool at the start of the season for Promotion, so obviously them! 😂

League 2: I agree, definitely not Tramere... Probably go with Forest Green, as I like the sustainability of the club.

National league: I'd prefer no team with the suffix County to be promoted. Also agree Fax or Wrexham would be good for us.
Playoffs on 20:09 - May 18 with 5047 viewsboromat

Hoping for a Newport v Morecambe final with Morecambe going up although I'd be happy for either.

National League I'd also like Halifax back in the league but also used to love Torquay as an away day make the weekend of it.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Playoffs on 20:09 - May 18 with 5047 viewsEllDale

I see that Skybet have suspended all wagers on Derek Adams becoming the next Bradford City manager which may upset Morecambe’s preparation.
Mind you, Steve Evans and David Flitcroft are also highly fancied for the job which says a lot.
Playoffs on 20:47 - May 18 with 4972 viewsSandyman

A certain Kallum Higginbotham scored for Kelty Hearts in their 2-1 win today - first leg Scottish League Two play-off v Brechin City.
Playoffs on 22:13 - May 18 with 4871 viewstony_roch975

has to be the Shrimps - for their first ever 3rd tier promotion

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Playoffs on 19:51 - May 19 with 4619 viewsncfc_chalky

Playoffs on 19:55 - May 18 by blackdogblue

Wheels come off?? Ffs cue him with his ditty 😢😢😢

Notts wheel is firmly on the wheelbarrow bdb,if we win on Saturday we are definitely in the playoffs and I know that there will be lots of Daley's on here who would love to see us back where we belong

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Playoffs on 21:18 - May 19 with 4553 viewsBigKindo

Sutton have a 3G pitch and they are moaning it is going to cost them £ 500k to replace if they get into Divn 3
Login to get fewer ads

Playoffs on 21:38 - May 19 with 4518 viewsncfc_chalky

Playoffs on 21:18 - May 19 by BigKindo

Sutton have a 3G pitch and they are moaning it is going to cost them £ 500k to replace if they get into Divn 3

They should concentrate on getting into League Two first,didn't Harrogate or Barrow have to do to the same with their pitch last season?

Playoffs on 21:49 - May 19 with 4497 viewsTVOS1907

Playoffs on 21:38 - May 19 by ncfc_chalky

They should concentrate on getting into League Two first,didn't Harrogate or Barrow have to do to the same with their pitch last season?

Barrow didn't; plenty of grass in Cumbria.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Playoffs on 10:36 - May 20 with 4319 viewsAtThePeake

Playoffs on 21:38 - May 19 by ncfc_chalky

I think Harrogate played the first few games of this season at Doncaster while the pitch was being replaced. I'm not against plastic pitches being used in the EFL. They've come on leaps and bounds since Oldham/Luton days and it could be a good source of income for smaller L1/L2 clubs to hire them out during the week or on Sundays for kid's tournaments etc, like Harrogate and Sutton have done while in non-league.

My play-off treble was Bournemouth, Blackpool & Newport. So far so good.

Tangled up in blue.

Playoffs on 20:07 - May 20 with 4158 viewsleedsdale

Good job Tranmere got rid of Hill otherwise they’d have taken a real beating tonight
Playoffs on 21:58 - May 20 with 4063 viewsD_Dale

Playoffs on 20:07 - May 20 by leedsdale

Good job Tranmere got rid of Hill otherwise they’d have taken a real beating tonight

Tranmere could bounce back on Sunday. Earlier in the season Morecambe won at Tranmere but went on to lose at home.
Playoffs on 22:07 - May 20 with 4050 viewsleedsdale

Playoffs on 21:58 - May 20 by D_Dale

Tranmere could bounce back on Sunday. Earlier in the season Morecambe won at Tranmere but went on to lose at home.

Obviously any result is possible, but it will be amusing if Tranmere balls it up after changing their manager and to see how Mark Palios reacts
Playoffs on 23:15 - May 20 with 3998 viewsSuddenLad

Playoffs on 22:07 - May 20 by leedsdale

Obviously any result is possible, but it will be amusing if Tranmere balls it up after changing their manager and to see how Mark Palios reacts

Here's hoping.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Playoffs on 23:32 - May 20 with 3968 viewsD_Alien

Playoffs on 22:07 - May 20 by leedsdale

If we're able to, it'll be one home game definitely worth attending next season so we can put him right about his place in the hierarchy

Come on Morecambe!

[Post edited 20 May 2021 23:33]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Playoffs on 08:18 - May 21 with 3838 viewsncfc_chalky

Playoffs on 23:32 - May 20 by D_Alien

If we're able to, it'll be one home game definitely worth attending next season so we can put him right about his place in the hierarchy

Come on Morecambe!

[Post edited 20 May 2021 23:33]

You Daley's don't half love rivalries don't yer, you're like one of those horrible small dogs that likes to nip at your ankles all the time

Playoffs on 09:50 - May 21 with 3795 viewsblackdogblue

Playoffs on 08:18 - May 21 by ncfc_chalky

You Daley's don't half love rivalries don't yer, you're like one of those horrible small dogs that likes to nip at your ankles all the time

Ohhhh. look at you...

No chance of a Derby in Notts, they are leagues above you

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Playoffs on 10:41 - May 21 with 3772 viewsncfc_chalky

Playoffs on 09:50 - May 21 by blackdogblue

Ohhhh. look at you...

No chance of a Derby in Notts, they are leagues above you

Mansfield

Playoffs on 10:44 - May 21 with 3769 viewsD_Alien

Playoffs on 08:18 - May 21 by ncfc_chalky

I think you're confusing us with Huddersfield

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Playoffs on 15:52 - May 22 with 3575 viewsJames1980

All 4 league one play off teams have their own training grounds

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Playoffs on 15:59 - May 22 with 3569 views442Dale

Playoffs on 15:52 - May 22 by James1980

Meanwhile, Rochdale who don’t and don’t need one are facing a season in League 2 because they weren’t good enough to stay up.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Playoffs on 16:28 - May 22 with 3507 viewsJames1980

Playoffs on 15:59 - May 22 by 442Dale

Meanwhile, Rochdale who don’t and don’t need one are facing a season in League 2 because they weren’t good enough to stay up.

But one of these super duper players that didn't sign for us due to lack of facilities might have gained us that elusive point. Not sure who these players were though, might not be accurate. Perhaps someone with contacts knows.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Playoffs on 16:31 - May 22 with 3508 viewsTVOS1907

Playoffs on 15:52 - May 22 by James1980

A team which reached the League Two play-offs in 2001/02, 2007/08 & 2008/09, followed by promotion in 2009/10 and 2013/14, didn't have their own training ground.

Playoffs on 16:33 - May 22 with 3506 viewsTVOS1907

Playoffs on 16:28 - May 22 by James1980

But one of these super duper players that didn't sign for us due to lack of facilities might have gained us that elusive point. Not sure who these players were though, might not be accurate. Perhaps someone with contacts knows.

Which player(s) didn't sign for us due to a lack of training facilities?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024