Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield match fred 09:46 - Feb 3 with 35353 viewsTheChef

Not seen one yet, not done one for a while. So here we go!

Charity Park Rangers out in force, no Dykes, 2-0 Huddersfield.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Huddersfield match fred on 16:58 - Feb 4 with 3301 viewsVancouverHoop

FT. It's a sad state of affairs when you're relieved to come away with a point from a team in the bottom three.

Hard to believe that we were top not so long ago with most of these players.
Huddersfield match fred on 16:58 - Feb 4 with 3302 views08olesen

Is it me or do we not look fit at all.

It pains me to say it but Albert should be nowhere near our team, he offers absolutely nothing.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Huddersfield match fred on 16:59 - Feb 4 with 3271 viewsqprxtc

I’m off to listen to Duran Durans covers album, Thank You, to cheer myself up.
Huddersfield match fred on 16:59 - Feb 4 with 3255 viewsBushRanger82

Two poor footballing sides.
Huddersfield match fred on 17:00 - Feb 4 with 3206 viewsdavman

Huddersfield match fred on 16:46 - Feb 4 by QPunkR

Genuinely fear for us over the rest of the season. Do we have anywhere near enough points in the bank?

Yes, of course we do. Even with my outlook, I know that we will pick up 12 points from the rest of the season.

Doesn't change the fact that we are awful though.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Huddersfield match fred on 17:01 - Feb 4 with 3185 viewsRs_Holy

Huddersfield match fred on 16:45 - Feb 4 by qprxtc

Last minute winner coming up ….

Well 1-1 was about right… 2 poor teams. At least we didn’t lose.
Huddersfield match fred on 17:02 - Feb 4 with 3136 viewsdistortR

Huddersfield match fred on 16:59 - Feb 4 by qprxtc

I’m off to listen to Duran Durans covers album, Thank You, to cheer myself up.

shit mate, you're taking this really badly
Huddersfield match fred on 17:03 - Feb 4 with 3095 viewstraininvain

Huddersfield match fred on 16:58 - Feb 4 by 08olesen

It pains me to say it but Albert should be nowhere near our team, he offers absolutely nothing.

We look unfit, disinterested and disorganised. The players have to take the bulk of the responsibility but Critchley isn’t blameless.

And agree re Adomah. Worrying that Critchley hasn’t worked that one out yet.
Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield match fred on 17:06 - Feb 4 with 3037 viewsactonman

Frustrating as usual , should have killed them off first 35 mins but true to form give them a way back in and end up hanging on in the end .
Soon as they scored our intensity dropped off and by the second half when the subs started coming on , went back to slow sideways build ups
Is it too early to start worrying ? We will find out this month , 3 massive home games coming up and a nice trip to boro will tell if we can’t win at least 2 of them
Huddersfield match fred on 17:07 - Feb 4 with 2996 viewsDamo1962

Huddersfield match fred on 16:58 - Feb 4 by VancouverHoop

FT. It's a sad state of affairs when you're relieved to come away with a point from a team in the bottom three.

Hard to believe that we were top not so long ago with most of these players.

I found being top hard to believe TBH.I knew it wouldn't last, Beale or no Beale. We aren't as good as some think, but we shouldn't be this bad either. Most, me included expected to lose today...and we didn't.So job done for today. Of course not having to watch the dross we are serving up...makes me more pragmatic. Those who pay their hard earned, and do make the effort to follow this lot...have my enduring admiration.
Huddersfield match fred on 17:08 - Feb 4 with 2957 viewsbosh67

Huddersfield match fred on 17:06 - Feb 4 by actonman

Frustrating as usual , should have killed them off first 35 mins but true to form give them a way back in and end up hanging on in the end .
Soon as they scored our intensity dropped off and by the second half when the subs started coming on , went back to slow sideways build ups
Is it too early to start worrying ? We will find out this month , 3 massive home games coming up and a nice trip to boro will tell if we can’t win at least 2 of them

Sort of agree. Home form has to improve. That is the key to getting to safety sooner than later and then looking at a total rebuild next season, although with what I don't know.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Huddersfield match fred on 17:09 - Feb 4 with 2915 viewsDamo1962

Huddersfield match fred on 16:58 - Feb 4 by 08olesen

Been saying it for ages,from the matches I've seen. Talent isn't a given, but being fit is. Just shows the standards of the club sadly.
Huddersfield match fred on 17:13 - Feb 4 with 2834 viewsstevec

Huddersfield match fred on 17:09 - Feb 4 by Damo1962

Been saying it for ages,from the matches I've seen. Talent isn't a given, but being fit is. Just shows the standards of the club sadly.

We never finish a game strong, hard to believe these days the players don’t have the stamina or fitness to compete as the game progresses. Very concerning.
Huddersfield match fred on 17:15 - Feb 4 with 2791 viewsNorthantsHoop

A draw and not Charity Park Rangers today, we know the problems, whether there is improvement only next two home games will show. Got to get home form going.
Huddersfield match fred on 17:15 - Feb 4 with 2790 viewsAndybrat

Our point tally would already be enough last season. Guys they are gonna need us at full volume next Saturday
Huddersfield match fred on 17:15 - Feb 4 with 2765 viewsDamo1962

Huddersfield match fred on 17:03 - Feb 4 by traininvain

We look unfit, disinterested and disorganised. The players have to take the bulk of the responsibility but Critchley isn’t blameless.

And agree re Adomah. Worrying that Critchley hasn’t worked that one out yet.

The players obviously can't wait for the season to end. Totally unacceptable and unprofessional. The manager and club should let them know it.
Huddersfield match fred on 17:16 - Feb 4 with 2755 viewsstevenagehoop

Huddersfield match fred on 17:00 - Feb 4 by davman

Yes, of course we do. Even with my outlook, I know that we will pick up 12 points from the rest of the season.

Doesn't change the fact that we are awful though.

We have been for number of seasons now even when we have gone on little winning runs it’s not been good football to watch

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

Huddersfield match fred on 17:21 - Feb 4 with 2690 viewsPinnerPaul

https://www.qpr.co.uk/fixtures/first-team/2022/huddersfield-town-v-queens-park-r

Well that doesn't sound like the same game I've just read about on this thread!
Huddersfield match fred on 17:22 - Feb 4 with 2671 viewsStevenageRanger

I think he (understandably) is a little nervous. You get some youngsters that play the same as if they were playing with their mates when they first start out and some that 'overthink' things. Armstrong is in the latter camp for me at the moment. He would never have played that (awful) ball to Chair with his mates (or even in an U23 game). I think he would have had a strike. He has got strength and some pace but still a lot to learn. I think he will be a great player in a season or two.
Huddersfield match fred on 17:24 - Feb 4 with 2642 viewsLblock

Showed how key Johansen is for us today - hanging on after he went off.
Him and Field would be brilliant if they weren't having to always run around plugging the gaps when Dozzell is hiding next to them or passes to the opposition when it's Tim.

Whole game was like two disinterested, overweight, over the hill boxers put on exhibition bout, both not wanting to get hit and both not wanting to land a decent punch.
I thought their equaliser looked offside but it was such a shit freekick to concede - brain dead knuts on display again.
Willock another nothing performance.
JCS also looked pretty ropey at times as did Senny's kicking 50% of the time.

This lot are desperate to put the cue on the rack and slip on the espadrilles and I just hope they can get to 54 points before they do.
Such a fcukd up club - the combined years of bollox has done for lots of the fanbase I think.

I'm fairly sure we'll stay up though...... just

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Huddersfield match fred on 17:44 - Feb 4 with 2443 viewsQPRSteve

I think a big miss for us has been Richards. Every game we look a bit weak in the middle with one of whoever has been picked either going missing in action or playing poorly. The little we've seen of Richards suggests to me he could be what the team has been missing. I hope we can get him up and running soon.
Huddersfield match fred on 18:08 - Feb 4 with 2254 viewsdavman

That tactic of getting Field to win the ball in the air was great for today, but so, so easy to counteract, which I am sure 'wall and' 'derlnd' will be wise too.

Face it, Critchley-ball demands a Helgusin at centre forward and we have no-one fit enough to play that role. Not sure that he has found his "Plan B" yet...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Huddersfield match fred on 18:42 - Feb 4 with 2048 viewsLogman

I'd like to know what the Plan A is for now
Huddersfield match fred on 20:10 - Feb 4 with 1815 viewsenfieldargh

Huddersfield match fred on 18:08 - Feb 4 by davman

That tactic of getting Field to win the ball in the air was great for today, but so, so easy to counteract, which I am sure 'wall and' 'derlnd' will be wise too.

Face it, Critchley-ball demands a Helgusin at centre forward and we have no-one fit enough to play that role. Not sure that he has found his "Plan B" yet...

We only had Field able to win airiel battles still we somehow manged to send high balls up to Lowe and the even lower Chair.

Stef being back made a heck of a difference against a poor Hudd side, sadly Dozzell being on meant we were playing with 9 outfield players whilst he was on, he was awful

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Huddersfield match fred on 21:36 - Feb 4 with 1593 viewsderbyhoop

1st half we were OK, took the lead and could/should have had more than 1.
JCS gave away a soft FK. Good effort but Seny will be disappointed he didn't get it far enough wide. Defence were slow to react, though.
2nd half we faded badly.
Defensively we battled but every sub made us worse, going forward.
Adomah is finished and Armstrong so naive.

It's another point but we are going to need some wins, and soon.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024