Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? 19:54 - Apr 27 with 13127 viewsRed_Ranger

Gotta be a draw, right?
Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 00:31 - Apr 28 with 3092 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Am I being dim?

Doesn’t Huddersfield playing Reading mean we’re still as good as safe unless Huddersfield win 2 out of 3, Reading win 2 out of 2, and we lose both?

A very unlikely combination no? This is QPR and this is the Championship I suppose.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2023 0:37]
Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 01:02 - Apr 28 with 3009 viewsHillAndDerry

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 00:31 - Apr 28 by BazzaInTheLoft

Am I being dim?

Doesn’t Huddersfield playing Reading mean we’re still as good as safe unless Huddersfield win 2 out of 3, Reading win 2 out of 2, and we lose both?

A very unlikely combination no? This is QPR and this is the Championship I suppose.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2023 0:37]

Not quite. Huddersfield can overtake us with one win due to our terrible goal difference. Reading can catch us with 4 points from their remaining fixtures. Rotherham overtake us with 1 point. Blackpool could also go ahead of us with two wins.
Of course, this is assuming we lose both our final matches - unlikely, but I don’t trust this group of players.
Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 02:55 - Apr 28 with 2892 viewsbob566

You should go onto the Rotherham forum. They reckon they're toast. Great result tonight. Worst result was a draw. Another team below us. We really only need a point now
Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 05:45 - Apr 28 with 2779 viewsSimplyNico

This really is the Hunger Games now isn't it? Hoping someone else dies so that we are safe.
Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 06:41 - Apr 28 with 2656 viewsHarbour

We all know it’s going to be down to us getting something out of the Bristol City game if it’s a win to get safe that’s going to be very nerve racking. Typical rangers!!
Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 07:42 - Apr 28 with 2516 viewsderbyhoop

Win one (or both) remaining games and it's all irrelevant what others do.

We're doomed!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 07:54 - Apr 28 with 2473 viewsstevec

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 22:38 - Apr 27 by colinallcars

Don't want to jump the gun but it looks like three “bigger” than usual clubs may be relegated from the Prem this season thus keeping Sky TV off our poor backs should we stay up.

Even more so than usual, the likely bottom three will be the likely promoted three next season.

Still, I doubt that will concern us.
Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 07:58 - Apr 28 with 2450 viewsQPROslo

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 02:55 - Apr 28 by bob566

You should go onto the Rotherham forum. They reckon they're toast. Great result tonight. Worst result was a draw. Another team below us. We really only need a point now

A point? I wish. Reading, Rotherham and Huddersfield could all go above us.
Login to get fewer ads

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 08:03 - Apr 28 with 2432 viewsMonkey_Roots

I’m kinda thinking that Wigan and Blackpool will go.

Then I’m hoping that the confidence issues we have had will melt away now that we have proved to ourselves that we CAN defend set pieces, and that we CAN score goals, and that our heads WON’T drop when we concede a goal.

I know we all hoped that this would be the case after our Watford win, but Burnley felt different - we came back.

It’s possible that we go and smash Stoke - the confidence shackles come off in a glorious outpouring of all the frustration and tension. I recognise that it’s also possible that all our energy and luck got used up against Burnley, and we get smashed instead.

Oh crumbs.
Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 08:09 - Apr 28 with 2396 viewswombat

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 08:03 - Apr 28 by Monkey_Roots

Then I’m hoping that the confidence issues we have had will melt away now that we have proved to ourselves that we CAN defend set pieces, and that we CAN score goals, and that our heads WON’T drop when we concede a goal.

I know we all hoped that this would be the case after our Watford win, but Burnley felt different - we came back.

It’s possible that we go and smash Stoke - the confidence shackles come off in a glorious outpouring of all the frustration and tension. I recognise that it’s also possible that all our energy and luck got used up against Burnley, and we get smashed instead.

Oh crumbs.

something i think has changed ,
point from behind at west brom
draw againt norwich should have won
win at burnley highly unexpected
thats not a bad return from last 3 games
from the interview yesterday seems the bad eggs are still around guessing willock and steff will know more with the line up tommorow cant see steff being involved and willock sat on the bench again prob

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 08:50 - Apr 28 with 2292 viewsconnell10

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 00:19 - Apr 28 by nix

Because they're now pretty much out of the poo. If they'd lost their next two games are Huddersfield and Burnley. Assuming they'd lose at Burnley, it means either Huddersfield or them could have been in trouble (Huddersfield have to play Sheffield Utd and Reading so might have had to win against Reading to stay up, putting pressure on them to beat Reading which also might have been good for us.

Mind you there are so many other permutations as shown on other thread...

Thanks I think ???,

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 09:00 - Apr 28 with 2244 viewsDieByYourSide

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 08:09 - Apr 28 by wombat

something i think has changed ,
point from behind at west brom
draw againt norwich should have won
win at burnley highly unexpected
thats not a bad return from last 3 games
from the interview yesterday seems the bad eggs are still around guessing willock and steff will know more with the line up tommorow cant see steff being involved and willock sat on the bench again prob

Forgetting the 3-0 throbbing by Coventry, but still only 1 defeat in the last 4 is certainly an uptick.

FWIW, think Cardiff were always going to get out of it as they've had goals in them since they uncovered this Kaba fella - 8 in 15 on loan.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2023 9:02]

Poll: And it's hi ho

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 09:34 - Apr 28 with 2150 viewsKensal_Ranger

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 08:03 - Apr 28 by Monkey_Roots

Oh crumbs.

That Cardiff win was like a small leak in the ceiling, bit of a nuisance but nothing to worry about, we've dropped one place but we're still 19th.

If Blackpool win tonight we'll still be 19th.
Come Saturday, if Reading win, Wigan will be gone but, even if we lose at Stoke, we'll still be 19th.

If Cardiff lose to Huddersfield on Sunday, then it starts to look a bit bleak.

The time to sort that leak before our ceiling comes down is tomorrow; we really need to get something out of it otherwise we could be hovering over the trap door by Thursday 4th May if Huddersfield manage to do one over SHU.
Gulp!
Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 09:49 - Apr 28 with 2125 viewsAntti_Heinola

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 06:41 - Apr 28 by Harbour

We all know it’s going to be down to us getting something out of the Bristol City game if it’s a win to get safe that’s going to be very nerve racking. Typical rangers!!

What are the odds for us going down after losing to Bristol where Nahki Wells scores a late penalty winner?

Bare bones.

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 10:06 - Apr 28 with 2075 viewsE15Hoop

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 09:49 - Apr 28 by Antti_Heinola

What are the odds for us going down after losing to Bristol where Nahki Wells scores a late penalty winner?

Antti, Fella - whereabouts do you live, as I'm going to take you out for a drink to cheer you up. It sounds like you really need it..
Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 10:34 - Apr 28 with 2003 viewsTheChef

Mentioned on other thread but we can't keep worrying about what other teams will do.

Let's focus on what we can do and winning our last two games.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 10:55 - Apr 28 with 1957 viewsconnell10

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 10:34 - Apr 28 by TheChef

Mentioned on other thread but we can't keep worrying about what other teams will do.

Bingo!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 10:57 - Apr 28 with 1941 viewsNorthernr

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 10:34 - Apr 28 by TheChef

I think that's the issue mate, there isn't a lot of trust in our players to do that, and therefore threads like this...
Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 11:06 - Apr 28 with 1853 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 10:57 - Apr 28 by Northernr

I think that's the issue mate, there isn't a lot of trust in our players to do that, and therefore threads like this...

...also these games come first, so there's a chance to end this quicker if they go our way.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 11:09 - Apr 28 with 1828 viewsolderR

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 10:06 - Apr 28 by E15Hoop

Antti, Fella - whereabouts do you live, as I'm going to take you out for a drink to cheer you up. It sounds like you really need it..

I think the same.

Mine’s a Doombar please.
Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 12:55 - Apr 28 with 1648 viewsTheChef

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 10:57 - Apr 28 by Northernr

Well you have to trust them at some point - like at game 45.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 13:11 - Apr 28 with 1596 viewsE15Hoop

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 11:09 - Apr 28 by olderR

I think the same.

Mine’s a Doombar please.

DOOM bar, eh? That even sounds depressing...
Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 13:19 - Apr 28 with 1560 viewsHeadington

Assuming Blackpool don't beat Millwall tonight, if we match Reading's result tomorrow (even if both lose) we stay up.
Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 13:20 - Apr 28 with 1547 viewsSimonJames

I think Wigan will beat the Fakes, and Blackpool will lose to Millwall.

However, it would be great if we beat Sjoke, and started the greenshoots of recovery back to a inexplicably welcome finishing position next season of 16th.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 12:36 - Apr 29 with 1212 viewsSimonJames

Rotherham, Cardiff or a draw????? on 13:20 - Apr 28 by SimonJames

I think Wigan will beat the Fakes, and Blackpool will lose to Millwall.

However, it would be great if we beat Sjoke, and started the greenshoots of recovery back to a inexplicably welcome finishing position next season of 16th.

Blackpool stage complete!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024