Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread 12:21 - Aug 3 with 24086 viewsHullDale

Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 12:37 - Aug 3 with 13941 viewsjudd

160 away tickets sold so far, according to their forum.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 14:01 - Aug 3 with 13790 viewsHullDale

Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 14:28 - Aug 3 with 13729 viewsHullDale

Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 19:37 - Aug 3 with 13439 viewsjonahwhereru

Please to be looking forward to the season ahead, given my very mixed feelings at the end of last season.
Expect more home wins than losses, which would be refreshing. Not less than 5 away wins and a positive goal difference.
Have a hunch our top scorer isn’t even at Spotland yet. The other hunch is Max Taylor will make the NL team of the season.
UTD
Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 11:05 - Aug 4 with 13066 viewsmikehunt

I hadn't realised what a storming season Ebbsfleet had last season getting 103 points and winning the division by 20 clear points. Kept most of that team too. Might be a bit more of a difficult match than (certainly I) was expecting.
Welcome to the wild, unpredictable world of non-league.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 11:07 - Aug 4 with 13068 viewsAtThePeake

Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 11:05 - Aug 4 by mikehunt

I hadn't realised what a storming season Ebbsfleet had last season getting 103 points and winning the division by 20 clear points. Kept most of that team too. Might be a bit more of a difficult match than (certainly I) was expecting.

Sorry to say that I think 11/10 on Ebbsfleet or draw is excellent value.

Tangled up in blue.

Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 07:52 - Aug 5 with 12697 viewsEllDale

As a travelling fan, and looking at the weather forecast, I’ve got to ask the traditional question.
Will it be on?
Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 09:46 - Aug 5 with 12511 viewsDale_4_Life

Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 07:52 - Aug 5 by EllDale

As a travelling fan, and looking at the weather forecast, I’ve got to ask the traditional question.
Will it be on?

My mate just called me he went to buy 4 tickets 2 adults 2 kids at 09.05am Matchday morning and the ticket office was closed.

I had told him they will definitely be open at 9am as per the website.
Login to get fewer ads

Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 09:53 - Aug 5 with 12480 viewspioneer

Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 11:05 - Aug 4 by mikehunt

Despite all the current off field issues, we all want the sameon the field today…a great performance and a good win.

Good luck to Jim and the boys for a great start to the season.
Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 10:35 - Aug 5 with 12363 viewsBillyRudd

Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 09:46 - Aug 5 by Dale_4_Life

My mate just called me he went to buy 4 tickets 2 adults 2 kids at 09.05am Matchday morning and the ticket office was closed.

Disgraceful, but sadly I am not surprised.
Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 11:57 - Aug 5 with 12156 viewsDale_4_Life

Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 10:35 - Aug 5 by BillyRudd

Disgraceful, but sadly I am not surprised.

Of all the days to not be right "on it"

I must say it beggars belief.

Onto the match... Looking forward to the 90 minutes of competitive football with points at stake.
Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 12:29 - Aug 5 with 12012 viewsEllDale

Here we go then. Another new season, my 61st of going to Spotland/COA.
Funny thing is, although I should be nervous and apprehensive, I always feel optimistic at the start of a new campaign.
Come lads, show some effort and pride this year and let’s see what happens as we enter slightly uncharted waters.
Ebbsfleet will be full of it too after promotion. Remember Yeovil 20 years ago! Don’t underestimate them.
Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 12:47 - Aug 5 with 11906 views49thseason

What time did they eventually open? Or did he sack it off?
Its as easy to be early as it is to be late and considering this is game 1 of the season you would have thought " all hands on deck" would have been the order of the day. Obviously not...poor , disrespectful and unfortunately a symptom of the prevailing attitude. The customer always seems to come somewhere down the list of priorities, rarely at the top.
Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 13:01 - Aug 5 with 11859 views442Dale

Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 12:47 - Aug 5 by 49thseason

What time did they eventually open? Or did he sack it off?
Its as easy to be early as it is to be late and considering this is game 1 of the season you would have thought " all hands on deck" would have been the order of the day. Obviously not...poor , disrespectful and unfortunately a symptom of the prevailing attitude. The customer always seems to come somewhere down the list of priorities, rarely at the top.

It’s been made pretty clear what the attitude is towards supporter concerns. It’s got to the stage where it’s not even worth trying to change that outlook now, we’ve seen it for far too long over a series of regimes. That’s on individuals and reflects poorly on them, not that they probably care.

We have a loyal, generally fair, set of supporters, Jim McNulty said as much the other night. His ethos is one of selflessness over self-promotion. He’s a decent human being and one many could learn from.

For his sake as much as ours, I really hope we get off to a good start.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 13:16 - Aug 5 with 11792 viewswindowsbug2002

Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 13:01 - Aug 5 by 442Dale

It’s been made pretty clear what the attitude is towards supporter concerns. It’s got to the stage where it’s not even worth trying to change that outlook now, we’ve seen it for far too long over a series of regimes. That’s on individuals and reflects poorly on them, not that they probably care.

We have a loyal, generally fair, set of supporters, Jim McNulty said as much the other night. His ethos is one of selflessness over self-promotion. He’s a decent human being and one many could learn from.

For his sake as much as ours, I really hope we get off to a good start.

That's partly the reason for the first time in 35 years I've not bought a season ticket.
Apart from the being searched problems this club does not give a hoot about you. It's "customers".
Fcuk em....
Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 13:32 - Aug 5 with 11707 viewsDalenet

Just saddens me to be honest. Has he not got a printer at home - the online facility is pretty good
Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 14:06 - Aug 5 with 11583 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 13:32 - Aug 5 by Dalenet

Just saddens me to be honest. Has he not got a printer at home - the online facility is pretty good

Your last sentence would be the appropriate question that the tardy Staff at the Club might use?

Really poor form. And they wonder why we are skint. Who is responsible to get the the staff out of the "fart sack" in the morning?
Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 16:19 - Aug 5 with 11214 viewsbluevein64

Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 13:32 - Aug 5 by Dalenet

Dalenet - unless your some kind of wind up merchant, in which case well done I've taken the bait, your sarcastic comments are in my opinion unnecessary, you've totally missed the point, the customer chose to attend the ticket office in person, maybe he doesn't have a printer, I don't know, the fact of the matter is that the ticket office was closed when it should have been open!
Yet another example of Rochdale FC shoddy customer service.
Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 16:44 - Aug 5 with 11066 viewsJames1980

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 17:22 - Aug 5 with 10855 viewsDalenet

Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 16:19 - Aug 5 by bluevein64

Dalenet - unless your some kind of wind up merchant, in which case well done I've taken the bait, your sarcastic comments are in my opinion unnecessary, you've totally missed the point, the customer chose to attend the ticket office in person, maybe he doesn't have a printer, I don't know, the fact of the matter is that the ticket office was closed when it should have been open!
Yet another example of Rochdale FC shoddy customer service.

I said it saddens me. What more do you want. It saddens me enormously that in a week we are being asked to approve a loan from directors we can't be bothered to open the ticket office on time on the first day of the season. I was trying to be helpful in suggesting they print tickets.
Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 17:43 - Aug 5 with 10722 viewsfermin

Live commentary on Radio Kent if you scroll across:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/66279066
Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 18:10 - Aug 5 with 10567 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Still can't defend corners!
Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 18:10 - Aug 5 with 10562 viewsThreeLions

Get that John off the pitch. Bloody useless. Multiple mistakes and watch the ball go in the net
Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 18:30 - Aug 5 with 10305 viewselectricblue

Im sorry who was responsible for opening up should be given tbeir marching orders along with a P45.
The staff should be at the club at least 15mins prior to opening and the be prepared.
If i was 5mins late for work i would told not to turn up again....

This attitude needs to be sorted and the Trust need to make a big noise about with the BoD and dont take no crap from them...

Dale are struggling financially and this happens it is not on........

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 18:31 - Aug 5 with 10232 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Ebbsfleet United (H) - Match Thread on 18:10 - Aug 5 by ThreeLions

Get that John off the pitch. Bloody useless. Multiple mistakes and watch the ball go in the net

Their goal a fluke really he won’t get another like that in his career. Clear penalty early in the game, not given by ref who looks average at best. Cameron John is about as good as that gangling Cisse for them. Clumsy, slow, weak, always in space, gets ball wanders forward 5 yards, stops and passes it back is all John does. Left side in general has done nothing. Centre mid looks decent Sinclair lively and deserve to be level overall.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024