Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. 11:18 - Jan 13 with 42286 viewsBluce_Ree

Funnily enough I only went to one match last year and it was that win over Watford. I think that qualifies me, mojo-wise, to start this thread.

Watford. Currently 11th. Won their last two. Thing is, THEY'RE STILL F**KING WATFORD and, when it comes to QPR, I'M TIRED OF OUR SHIT.

1-0 to the Rs. Not sure I believe it but I'm manifesting it. Noel Edmonds style. Ask the universe. Just like last time. Hey Universe, give me three points and make it scrappy.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:36 - Jan 14 with 2067 viewsR_from_afar

One of the very few positive things Dykes has done today but he anticipated it well

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:37 - Jan 14 with 2062 viewstraininvain

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:33 - Jan 14 by joolsyp

Not moaning at all - but both his best chances were created for him by others, not himself. It's a side of his game he has to develop and, if we are going to drop to L1, then I think he will do really well at this level.

Armstrong’s pace and power got him the chances as much as anything else. We don’t have anyone else with those attributes.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:37 - Jan 14 with 2046 viewsFDC

Paal Jesus wept
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:37 - Jan 14 with 2046 viewshoops_legend

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:35 - Jan 14 by joolsyp

Come on! We're back in this!

Hope you are right but realistically just another tease once it’s too late
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:37 - Jan 14 with 2040 viewsBakes

Are we honestly still persisting with Paal on set pieces?

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:37 - Jan 14 with 2037 viewsR_from_afar

Armstrong wins us a corner. Cleared

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:37 - Jan 14 with 2023 viewsBrazilNutR

Another embarrassing freekcik from Paal... truly awful
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:38 - Jan 14 with 1964 viewsjoolsyp

Jimmy's had a really good game today, back to the Jimmy of old.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:39 - Jan 14 with 1941 viewsToast_R

Well done Dykes. Couldn't miss really
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:39 - Jan 14 with 1903 viewsR_from_afar

FK in a promising area...

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:39 - Jan 14 with 1886 viewsrbee

Yet another terribly wasted free kick and corner. Talk about moulding your own destiny
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:40 - Jan 14 with 1859 viewsFDC

If Paal ploughs this in at leg height again ill self combust
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:40 - Jan 14 with 1842 viewsR_from_afar

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:39 - Jan 14 by R_from_afar

FK in a promising area...

Good EDB delivery, leads to a corner, cleared

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:40 - Jan 14 with 1836 viewsQPunkR

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:37 - Jan 14 by hoops_legend

Hope you are right but realistically just another tease once it’s too late

Yeah I didn't jump up. We've seen em do similar too many times

QPR - "shit but local"

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:40 - Jan 14 with 1831 viewsted_hendrix

PRACTICE free kicks you thick k hunts

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:41 - Jan 14 with 1773 viewsR_from_afar

Armstrong spin and turn in the box, can't get enough power on it

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:43 - Jan 14 with 1695 viewsR_from_afar

Larkeche and Dozzell for JCS and Field

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:43 - Jan 14 with 1653 viewsQPunkR

Smyth's rightly annoyed because no-one was in the box to attack that cross. But at the same time - if you look up and there aren't any players in there don't put the fkng ball in there. Christ sake

QPR - "shit but local"

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:45 - Jan 14 with 1564 viewsR_from_afar

Good pass from Dozzell, gasp. Our corner, Dunne heads wide

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:46 - Jan 14 with 1521 viewstraininvain

Does Dunne even know which penalty area he’s in when attacking corners. Aim towards the goal you donut.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:46 - Jan 14 with 1510 viewsR_from_afar

Great defensive block by Smyth

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:47 - Jan 14 with 1472 viewsToast_R

We've played well but got suckered twice. Made chances but couldn't put them away.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:47 - Jan 14 with 1471 viewsrbee

All we need is 15 minutes of stoppage time
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:48 - Jan 14 with 1427 viewsQPunkR

First good cross of Smyth's career and we couldn't get anyone on the end of it

QPR - "shit but local"

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:48 - Jan 14 with 1419 viewsR_from_afar

Brilliant Smyth cross just too high for Armstrong

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024