Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. 11:18 - Jan 13 with 41764 viewsBluce_Ree

Funnily enough I only went to one match last year and it was that win over Watford. I think that qualifies me, mojo-wise, to start this thread.

Watford. Currently 11th. Won their last two. Thing is, THEY'RE STILL F**KING WATFORD and, when it comes to QPR, I'M TIRED OF OUR SHIT.

1-0 to the Rs. Not sure I believe it but I'm manifesting it. Noel Edmonds style. Ask the universe. Just like last time. Hey Universe, give me three points and make it scrappy.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:57 - Jan 14 with 1581 viewstraininvain

Positives: Armstrong looks a threat and Dunne putting in a much improved performance.

Negatives: Colback and Field on yellow cards following brain dead tackles. Colback’s 8th of the season and I’ll be surprised if he’s managed more appearances.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:59 - Jan 14 with 1554 viewsdavman

Simple.

Need to score a goal. Just one more than them.
Looking fine apart from it is STILL QPR 0.

Need to bag early.

Colback and Field thick as pigsht. We need 11 on the pitch...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:59 - Jan 14 with 1536 viewsrbee

Can excuse Paal his yellow card but Colback and Field are ridiculous as usual in the centre of the pitch, no danger. Pointless suspensions eventually.

Not really understanding Willock’s role, probably our best chance of scoring a goal is playing deep.

If the Armstrong header had fallen to Dykes we would likely be one up. Marti has to find a way of playing people in their best positions.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:59 - Jan 14 with 1534 viewsHantsR

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:54 - Jan 14 by Malintabuk

Very strange game.... 7 cards I think given, and you would think it was a bloodbath.... but its all pretty tame.....
Think we are slightly the better team, but have not really created anything of worth.
Sad to say we look pretty in possession without really doing anything. Really feels like there is an air of resignation about us, no real passion no real zeal... like i said a strange match!!!
Hate to say this but I hope Chair goes, sooner the better for him. He is really wasted with us, and deserves to play for a better team.
Think Ismael will realise it won't take a lot to beat us, and expect them to up the urgency in the 2nd half.
Armstrong most likely our biggest threat and both their CB are sh!ting themselves when he pushes it and run, need to do this more.
So 0-0 all to play for. We need to win this a draw is no good and a loss I think will be it for us Big 2nd half

5 cards according to bbc, 3-2 to us
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:00 - Jan 14 with 1510 viewsWD99

Colback is seriously reckless.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:01 - Jan 14 with 1488 viewsQPunkR

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:59 - Jan 14 by HantsR

5 cards according to bbc, 3-2 to us

We're winning! (something)

QPR - "shit but local"

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:02 - Jan 14 with 1454 viewstoreqpr

Many of our players are good at playing football.But that dont make them good footballers.Because of cronic lack of movment off the ball,some of our players must stick with the ball for to long,This makes us pretty easy to defend against,Chair must use the overlap more,at the moment he turns inside too much.Hope this changes in the 2. half
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:04 - Jan 14 with 1402 viewsHantsR

Great start by Sinclair, resulting corner ctn
[Post edited 14 Jan 13:05]
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:05 - Jan 14 with 1378 viewsjoolsyp

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:04 - Jan 14 by HantsR

Great start by Sinclair, resulting corner ctn
[Post edited 14 Jan 13:05]

Big chance! Good save though.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:06 - Jan 14 with 1375 viewsR_from_afar

Good closing down sees Armstrong get in on goal but his on target shot is at a comfortable height for Hamer.

Now a Watford corner, gulp

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:06 - Jan 14 with 1374 viewsToast_R

Armstrong has to score there if he's got anything about him. Well played to make the chance but no finishing.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:06 - Jan 14 with 1366 viewsaston_hoop

If Sincs keeps playing like this but adds finishing to his game, he'll score plenty at this level

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:06 - Jan 14 with 1348 viewsR_from_afar

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:06 - Jan 14 by R_from_afar

Good closing down sees Armstrong get in on goal but his on target shot is at a comfortable height for Hamer.

Now a Watford corner, gulp

Terrible corner, thankfully

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:07 - Jan 14 with 1335 viewstraininvain

Season defining second half. Watford here for the taking and desperately need to win.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:07 - Jan 14 with 1332 viewsQPunkR

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:06 - Jan 14 by aston_hoop

If Sincs keeps playing like this but adds finishing to his game, he'll score plenty at this level

Agreed

QPR - "shit but local"

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:08 - Jan 14 with 1289 viewstraininvain

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:06 - Jan 14 by aston_hoop

Yep. If he can add goals to this type of performance we’ve got a player on our hands and will get big money for him one day.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:08 - Jan 14 with 1284 viewsHantsR

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:01 - Jan 14 by QPunkR

We're winning! (something)

Make it 3-3 now!
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:09 - Jan 14 with 1267 viewsjoolsyp

FFS Colback is walking a tightrope here. I'd hook him for Dozza.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:12 - Jan 14 with 1205 viewsR_from_afar

Our corner

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:12 - Jan 14 with 1185 viewsHantsR

Armstrong's a handful for them.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:12 - Jan 14 with 1180 viewsQPunkR

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:09 - Jan 14 by joolsyp

FFS Colback is walking a tightrope here. I'd hook him for Dozza.

I'd swap him for pretty much anyone else
[Post edited 14 Jan 13:13]

QPR - "shit but local"

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:13 - Jan 14 with 1129 viewsHantsR

Dunne volleys from a corner, row Z?
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:13 - Jan 14 with 1124 viewsR_from_afar

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:12 - Jan 14 by R_from_afar

Our corner

If that was deliberate, it was decent. Played low to Dunne in the box, for a volley, but he is closed down well

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:14 - Jan 14 with 1104 viewsQPunkR

If that corner was planned then why the hell did we choose Dunne of all people to be on the end of it?

QPR - "shit but local"

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:15 - Jan 14 with 1075 viewsR_from_afar

Watford break and shoot narrowly wide. Colback ball watching and loses his man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024