Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. 11:18 - Jan 13 with 41497 viewsBluce_Ree

Funnily enough I only went to one match last year and it was that win over Watford. I think that qualifies me, mojo-wise, to start this thread.

Watford. Currently 11th. Won their last two. Thing is, THEY'RE STILL F**KING WATFORD and, when it comes to QPR, I'M TIRED OF OUR SHIT.

1-0 to the Rs. Not sure I believe it but I'm manifesting it. Noel Edmonds style. Ask the universe. Just like last time. Hey Universe, give me three points and make it scrappy.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:43 - Jan 14 with 1605 viewsNoDiddley

Colback a Red card waiting to happen?
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:44 - Jan 14 with 1576 viewsSherryHoop

After 35 mins we seem to have just switched off.

Watford probably know that 43 mins is the ideal time to attack us.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:45 - Jan 14 with 1542 viewsHantsR

Armstrong shot parried, defender takes rebound off Chair's toes, pity.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:46 - Jan 14 with 1525 viewsR_from_afar

Armstrong in down the right, shoots from a tight angle, Hamer parries into the centre of the box, Chair just beaten to it

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:46 - Jan 14 with 1487 viewsDylanP

Sinclair shot on target. The first save from a goalie at either end. Goalie parries it softly back into t he middle of the box but nobody is there. Where the hell was Dykes? That is his job to be in the middle!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:46 - Jan 14 with 1483 viewsFDC

Tremendous effort that from sinclair
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:47 - Jan 14 with 1481 viewsCamberleyR

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:40 - Jan 14 by FDC

Field and Colback both on yellows

Field's ninth yellow in the league. Heading for a two match ban now as I think there are ten matches to the cut off.

Colback's eighth in fourteen games! Two more in the next ten games and he gets two plus another one for the sending off he's already had.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:47 - Jan 14 with 1464 viewsHantsR

Dykes has a shot saved ... actually more of a pass back to the goalie
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:47 - Jan 14 with 1458 viewsDylanP

Dykes shot on target from outside the box. Easily saved

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:48 - Jan 14 with 1419 viewsToast_R

0-0 at half time. Evens really, Watford know that one goal is all they need. Rangers need to be at 100% until the end which seems unlikely. Our biggest problem is just scoring.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:49 - Jan 14 with 1362 viewsdigswellhoop

Why a premiership ref wha absolutely rubbish
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:49 - Jan 14 with 1347 viewsHooping_Mad

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:48 - Jan 14 by Toast_R

0-0 at half time. Evens really, Watford know that one goal is all they need. Rangers need to be at 100% until the end which seems unlikely. Our biggest problem is just scoring.

And daft yellows

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:50 - Jan 14 with 1342 viewsQPunkR

Really good first half I feel, lots of energy and we look like we know what we're doing. At the same time, I now wonder what fresh new way we'll find to shoot ourselves in the foot second half

QPR - "shit but local"

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:50 - Jan 14 with 1322 viewsR_from_afar

HT. We looked competitive to me, but:
- We need to score when we're on top. If they score, we could crumble
- So much damage has already been done this season that we have to start getting wins now
- Clean sheets are rare for any team these days, let alone our lot

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:50 - Jan 14 with 1311 viewsperpignanR

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:26 - Jan 14 by HantsR

A few Yellows already and a number of fouls. Hope the game isn't spoilt by a red card...?

Colbeck doing his best to piss the ref off.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:52 - Jan 14 with 1252 viewsDylanP

At HT, this has been a typically frustrating performance, with us never really looking like scoring and picking up multiple yellow cards.

Having said that, I would think the Watford fans would be feeling even more frustrated. Not a single shot on target against a team that is playing really badly near the foot of the table. Their one corner didn't clear the first man. They must be tearing out their hair.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:53 - Jan 14 with 1215 viewsEastR

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:47 - Jan 14 by CamberleyR

Field's ninth yellow in the league. Heading for a two match ban now as I think there are ten matches to the cut off.

Colback's eighth in fourteen games! Two more in the next ten games and he gets two plus another one for the sending off he's already had.

It's the wager that just keep delivering. At this rate next year's L1 season ticket will be paid for

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:53 - Jan 14 with 1203 viewsQPunkR

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:52 - Jan 14 by DylanP

At HT, this has been a typically frustrating performance, with us never really looking like scoring and picking up multiple yellow cards.

Having said that, I would think the Watford fans would be feeling even more frustrated. Not a single shot on target against a team that is playing really badly near the foot of the table. Their one corner didn't clear the first man. They must be tearing out their hair.

Yeah but if they know their apples, they're well aware their next corner/first shot on target will result in a goal

QPR - "shit but local"

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:54 - Jan 14 with 1198 viewsderbyhoop

Very cagey. Little to choose between 2 sides.
Dykes and Willock have not got into it.
Ref seems v quick to get cards out. Difficult to argue with any of them but I struggle to see this ending 11 vs 11.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:54 - Jan 14 with 1179 viewsjoolsyp

Thought that was an excellent first half from us. Good possession football but mixed it up with some longer stuff to Armstrong who is frightening their back line with his pace but needs support around him. Generally kept Watford quiet although they look dangerous on the break with Asprilla and Chakvetadze. Keeping the ball well in tight areas and a couple of decent chances. Willock and Colback look a bit off the pace and with the latter's yellow card I wonder whether Dozzell or EDB is an option second half? I can see Smyth for Willock at some point. We just need a little stroke of luck or a bit of magic - who's going to step up in those 'el momentos'?
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:54 - Jan 14 with 1173 viewsMalintabuk

Very strange game.... 7 cards I think given, and you would think it was a bloodbath.... but its all pretty tame.....
Think we are slightly the better team, but have not really created anything of worth.
Sad to say we look pretty in possession without really doing anything. Really feels like there is an air of resignation about us, no real passion no real zeal... like i said a strange match!!!
Hate to say this but I hope Chair goes, sooner the better for him. He is really wasted with us, and deserves to play for a better team.
Think Ismael will realise it won't take a lot to beat us, and expect them to up the urgency in the 2nd half.
Armstrong most likely our biggest threat and both their CB are sh!ting themselves when he pushes it and run, need to do this more.
So 0-0 all to play for. We need to win this a draw is no good and a loss I think will be it for us Big 2nd half
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:55 - Jan 14 with 1155 viewsHooping_Mad

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:54 - Jan 14 by derbyhoop

Very cagey. Little to choose between 2 sides.
Dykes and Willock have not got into it.
Ref seems v quick to get cards out. Difficult to argue with any of them but I struggle to see this ending 11 vs 11.

Forgot Willock was even on. think he tracked back and helped out once in the first half.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:55 - Jan 14 with 1152 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Great chance that free header for sinclair very early on...Dykes just flailing, doesn't attack the ball. Clarke-Salter with some good tackles....can see a red coming maybe, its all happening at a pace.

Come on
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:56 - Jan 14 with 1111 viewsWatford_Ranger

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:53 - Jan 14 by EastR

It's the wager that just keep delivering. At this rate next year's L1 season ticket will be paid for

9/5 for Colback. Crazy odds
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:57 - Jan 14 with 1100 viewsstevec

Even game but Watford just look slicker when they get a chance to move the ball.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024