Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. 11:18 - Jan 13 with 41756 viewsBluce_Ree

Funnily enough I only went to one match last year and it was that win over Watford. I think that qualifies me, mojo-wise, to start this thread.

Watford. Currently 11th. Won their last two. Thing is, THEY'RE STILL F**KING WATFORD and, when it comes to QPR, I'M TIRED OF OUR SHIT.

1-0 to the Rs. Not sure I believe it but I'm manifesting it. Noel Edmonds style. Ask the universe. Just like last time. Hey Universe, give me three points and make it scrappy.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:45 - Jan 14 with 2198 viewstraininvain

Much improved starting 11 notwithstanding Cook on the bench and Dunne starting. He can’t be fully fit.

Perhaps an insight into Marti’s opinion of Dozzell that Colback’s straight back in the team at the first opportunity following his injury.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 11:49 - Jan 14 with 2126 viewsmart_Goblin

Only an observation but Talla warning up and no Albert.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:01 - Jan 14 with 1939 viewsQPRSteve

Going to have to watch it on Sky

Won't let me watch on Chrome - keeps denying me access despite using a VPN and on safari the I cant get it to expand to a full screen. Grr!
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:01 - Jan 14 with 1933 viewsMalintabuk

Just sat down and can tell you it is 🥶 🥶 🥶 🥶
Great crowd though and just seen the team and well as Jim Royale would say.... getting a little stiffy
If this team can't perform then we are down .... see you all HT..... we're off.... c'mon you Rsssssss
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:06 - Jan 14 with 1845 viewslassel

Armstrong misses a sitter.

And field booked within 5 minutes…
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:07 - Jan 14 with 1806 viewsGloucs_R

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:06 - Jan 14 by lassel

🤬🤬🤬 stupid booking

Poll: Are we staying up?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:07 - Jan 14 with 1803 viewsToast_R

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:06 - Jan 14 by lassel

Field thick as mince there. What an idiot.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:07 - Jan 14 with 1783 viewspaulparker

Field has to be one of thickest footballers on the planet with these bookings , utter vvanker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:08 - Jan 14 with 1759 viewsSherryHoop

Better with 2 strikers at home.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:09 - Jan 14 with 1738 viewsFDC

Whenever I see that sponsorship graphic for My Guava QPR in the official stream I misread it as My Guano.

That's all for now
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:10 - Jan 14 with 1707 viewssdm1508

What's the formation and where are people playing
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:10 - Jan 14 with 1700 viewsaston_hoop

Has Sam Field ever been booked later than the 30th minute?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:10 - Jan 14 with 1684 viewsToast_R

That was an awesome tackle from Salter. Considering he's made of glass, bravo son..
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:16 - Jan 14 with 1490 viewsturnsey

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:10 - Jan 14 by sdm1508

What's the formation and where are people playing

Usual back 4, Colback and Field sitting, Chair left and Willock right (maybe rotation there), Dykes a bit withdrawn off of Armstrong up front
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:19 - Jan 14 with 1409 viewsR_from_afar

We're playing OK at the moment but in the back of mind, there are the thoughts that:
- We will concede at some point
- We need an awful lot of chances in order to score.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:21 - Jan 14 with 1369 viewsR_from_afar

Cannon hauled down, FK to us on the edge of their area

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:21 - Jan 14 with 1363 viewsloftus77

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:19 - Jan 14 by R_from_afar

We're playing OK at the moment but in the back of mind, there are the thoughts that:
- We will concede at some point
- We need an awful lot of chances in order to score.

This - we're doing fine, but I can see Watford's opening goal coming a mile off...
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:21 - Jan 14 with 1345 viewsR_from_afar

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:21 - Jan 14 by R_from_afar

Cannon hauled down, FK to us on the edge of their area

Chair puts it over the bar. Sigh

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:23 - Jan 14 with 1301 viewsR_from_afar

Corner to us, Chair delivery not ideal, Watford break, Paal has to illegally stop the break. Carded

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:24 - Jan 14 with 1268 viewshoops_legend

Ah yes this team does still miss cook. I think he is comparable to Ryan Nelson sometimes and when he is missing things can go bad
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:24 - Jan 14 with 1264 viewsSherryHoop

Decent press and som nice build up play.

Need to score while we're on top.

We are terrible at corners both ends.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:24 - Jan 14 with 1252 viewspaulparker

First signing of the summer should be a set piece coach

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:26 - Jan 14 with 1207 viewsHantsR

A few Yellows already and a number of fouls. Hope the game isn't spoilt by a red card...?
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:28 - Jan 14 with 1147 viewsR_from_afar

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:26 - Jan 14 by HantsR

A few Yellows already and a number of fouls. Hope the game isn't spoilt by a red card...?

....and Colback needs to be careful or he'll get carded for persistent fouling

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:29 - Jan 14 with 1120 viewsHooping_Mad

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 12:24 - Jan 14 by paulparker

First signing of the summer should be a set piece coach

Lego make a nice one

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024