Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. 11:18 - Jan 13 with 42285 viewsBluce_Ree

Funnily enough I only went to one match last year and it was that win over Watford. I think that qualifies me, mojo-wise, to start this thread.

Watford. Currently 11th. Won their last two. Thing is, THEY'RE STILL F**KING WATFORD and, when it comes to QPR, I'M TIRED OF OUR SHIT.

1-0 to the Rs. Not sure I believe it but I'm manifesting it. Noel Edmonds style. Ask the universe. Just like last time. Hey Universe, give me three points and make it scrappy.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:48 - Jan 14 with 2286 viewsToast_R

Smyth has been superb since e coming on. Absolute class deliveries.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:48 - Jan 14 with 2288 viewsR_from_afar

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:47 - Jan 14 by rbee

All we need is 15 minutes of stoppage time

7 added

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:48 - Jan 14 with 2286 viewstraininvain

Armstrong should’ve been subbed 10 mins ago but we don’t have any real attacking options on the bench. He can barely run.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:49 - Jan 14 with 2270 viewsjoolsyp

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:47 - Jan 14 by rbee

7. Come on!
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:49 - Jan 14 with 2262 viewsQPunkR

15 weeks maybe

QPR - "shit but local"

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:51 - Jan 14 with 2136 viewsR_from_afar

Smyth long throw into the box, a Dunne piledriver on target but saved

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:51 - Jan 14 with 2129 viewsHantsR

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:49 - Jan 14 by QPunkR

15 weeks maybe

Great shot from Dunne, sadly great save
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:51 - Jan 14 with 2103 viewsjoolsyp

OMG Hamer with a world-class save, so close from Dunne.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:52 - Jan 14 with 2079 viewsQPunkR

Why does God hate us?? If not that, what other reason is there for Dunne's shot not giving us a share of the points?

QPR - "shit but local"

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:52 - Jan 14 with 2073 viewsToast_R

How's he saved that?
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:52 - Jan 14 with 2041 viewsR_from_afar

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:52 - Jan 14 by Toast_R

How's he saved that?

Top save, one handed

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:53 - Jan 14 with 1974 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:51 - Jan 14 by joolsyp

OMG Hamer with a world-class save, so close from Dunne.

No-one following up.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:53 - Jan 14 with 1957 viewsToast_R

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:52 - Jan 14 by R_from_afar

Top save, one handed

Yeah but... he can f*ck off with that.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:54 - Jan 14 with 1864 viewsQPunkR

There were a couple of players around it, it's just our fking luck that it avoided all of them

QPR - "shit but local"

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:55 - Jan 14 with 1813 viewsR_from_afar

Larkeche beats his man, whips a cross into the box but it ends in a GK

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:56 - Jan 14 with 1768 viewsR_from_afar

FT 1-2.

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:57 - Jan 14 with 1665 viewskensalriser

And once again the opposition does just enough of what it needs to do.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:57 - Jan 14 with 1658 views08olesen

Quality just isnt there. We are going down and we deserve to be unfortunately.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:58 - Jan 14 with 1609 viewsHooping_Mad

I feel for Armstrong, a lot of responsibility on young shoulders. Put in a shift today.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:58 - Jan 14 with 1563 viewsBrazilNutR

classic 2 shots on target, concede 2 goals...
whereas their keeper makes a worldy...
thought we deserved a draw and may have given us some momentum...but not to be.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:58 - Jan 14 with 1554 viewsperpignanR

Jake Livermore, king of the one yard sideways and backward pass bangs two in from outside the area.Ffs.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:59 - Jan 14 with 1537 viewsToast_R

All over. I don't know what to say?
We played well but lost. Players are trying their hardest, we're making chances, we were unlucky to lose but lose we did... again.

And here we are, play like that against Huddersfield and we'd likely win but as history tells us with this QPR side, they bloody well won't and we all know it.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:59 - Jan 14 with 1524 viewsjoolsyp

Terribly disappointing but (and it's a big but) if we play like that against 'Wall and Huddersfield I think we'll win both. Marti and the senior players have to keep them believing that we can get out of this. We're not down yet - keep the faith!
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:59 - Jan 14 with 1519 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:57 - Jan 14 by kensalriser

And once again the opposition does just enough of what it needs to do.

We seem to struggle at full tilt against other teams going through the motions.
Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:59 - Jan 14 with 1508 viewsMatch82

Match Thread: Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo. on 13:48 - Jan 14 by R_from_afar

Brilliant Smyth cross just too high for Armstrong

That cross was perfect. I'm guessing he was struggling with injury because he didn't attack that at all and that was 2-2 if he had
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024