Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disease X 23:19 - Jan 18 with 5434 viewsjackrmee

Before you slag the guy off, please listen to what he’s got to say and we can discuss.
Scary stuff.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Disease X on 09:12 - Jan 19 with 3073 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I'm not a fan of Brand his delivery style is not my cup of tea, but he raises lots of questions which deserve answers. Having watched bits of the COVID inquiry in the UK it seems to be avoiding the real issues and you have to ask why is it being pushed into 2026.
On gain of function research he's right , why is there no regulation and control. The power of unelected bodies like the WHO and WEF seems to be growing without any checks or balances and no part of the establishment is questioning it all.
Journalists here in the UK and elsewhere is failing us, it is their job to balance those in power and authority.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Disease X on 09:53 - Jan 19 with 3051 viewsBoundy

Disease X on 09:12 - Jan 19 by JACKMANANDBOY

I'm not a fan of Brand his delivery style is not my cup of tea, but he raises lots of questions which deserve answers. Having watched bits of the COVID inquiry in the UK it seems to be avoiding the real issues and you have to ask why is it being pushed into 2026.
On gain of function research he's right , why is there no regulation and control. The power of unelected bodies like the WHO and WEF seems to be growing without any checks or balances and no part of the establishment is questioning it all.
Journalists here in the UK and elsewhere is failing us, it is their job to balance those in power and authority.

My thoughts exactly , Brand has many interesting points of discussion many valid in my opinion but the back story with him has damaged his credibility .Another who I do like to listen to is Neil Oliver who is more focussed on issues which effect us everyday .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Disease X on 10:07 - Jan 19 with 3044 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

I’m not going to subject myself to 24 minutes of Brand and his garrulous bloviated style especially if Alex Jones is in the thumbnail. Disease X is a generic name they give to the next dangerous disease to threaten humans. It’s been the same for years. There will always be a disease X. To proudly exclaim “disease X is coming” as if it’s a big secret is just click bait.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Disease X on 11:43 - Jan 19 with 3007 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Alex Jones? Really?

Evil man.
Disease X on 09:29 - Jan 23 with 2796 viewsjackrmee

I actually think the guy is quite funny and although he’s a bit too over the top and loud sometimes, he does make me chuckle with the way he delivers some stories.

Yeah, it’s mental that the Covid inquiry has been shelved. Absolutely mental. But unsurprising at the same time. There’s too much money to be made for them to be rumbled yet. I think the ruling elite know that such inquiries never get to the truth and are intentionally biased, however, there is a lot coming out regarding covid now, which could have been close to the surface in the inquiry, so it has been shelved. We have no control, they do.

I agree with the gain of function stuff.
How the hell can private companies simply make and arm viruses, in back street labs, which could wipe out the effin world, without so much as a bye or leave?!!! No regulation, no transparency and pure lies.

It’s about time people start realising…
The vaccines everyone in the world was forced to take, were not created for a virus…
A virus was created for the vaccines.
And this is what is going to happen again with disease X

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Disease X on 09:36 - Jan 23 with 2782 viewsonehunglow

Disease X on 10:07 - Jan 19 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I’m not going to subject myself to 24 minutes of Brand and his garrulous bloviated style especially if Alex Jones is in the thumbnail. Disease X is a generic name they give to the next dangerous disease to threaten humans. It’s been the same for years. There will always be a disease X. To proudly exclaim “disease X is coming” as if it’s a big secret is just click bait.

I’ve never had so much use for a Thesaurus that was collecting dust in the shelf
Brand is a preening,needy,arrogant jerk without a cause .
[Post edited 23 Jan 9:41]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Disease X on 09:36 - Jan 23 with 2785 viewsjackrmee

Disease X on 09:53 - Jan 19 by Boundy

My thoughts exactly , Brand has many interesting points of discussion many valid in my opinion but the back story with him has damaged his credibility .Another who I do like to listen to is Neil Oliver who is more focussed on issues which effect us everyday .

I like Oliver too, but GB News puts me off him a little.

As for Brand’s allegations. Still no police action. Still all anonymous on a tv show run by the elites who want to silence him. It was a decent, but half hearted attempt which they thought would be enough. Unfortunately it made him worse/better, depending on which way you look at it. Brand has definitely upped his game and reveals more blatant skullduggery every day, than he did before.
The military industrial complex, Big Pharma and the like should be very worried.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Brand dies unexpectedly or is worn down and made into some sort of Alex Jones character.

Disease X on 12:13 - Jan 23 with 2708 viewsWingstandwood

Disease X on 09:36 - Jan 23 by onehunglow

I’ve never had so much use for a Thesaurus that was collecting dust in the shelf

Brand has always indeed given the impression that he truly believes himself to be a great leader, supreme intellectual, visionary and font of supreme wisdom and that is despite coming from a world of ummmmmmm…..’Light entertainment’.

Noam Chomsky eat your heart out you’ve got competition from David Icke, Russell Brand and the panel from ITV's 'Loose Women'!

Who can argue with someone who played Billy Case in The Bill, someone who presented BBC bowls and snooker and someone who sang “I’m in the mood from dancing”?

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Disease X on 14:02 - Jan 23 with 2649 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Disease X on 12:13 - Jan 23 by Wingstandwood

Brand has always indeed given the impression that he truly believes himself to be a great leader, supreme intellectual, visionary and font of supreme wisdom and that is despite coming from a world of ummmmmmm…..’Light entertainment’.

Noam Chomsky eat your heart out you’ve got competition from David Icke, Russell Brand and the panel from ITV's 'Loose Women'!

Who can argue with someone who played Billy Case in The Bill, someone who presented BBC bowls and snooker and someone who sang “I’m in the mood from dancing”?

There’s another one on YouTube some doctor bloke (who is actually a nurse) that gets millions of views from peddling anti vax nonsense.

Who sits and watches this sort of tripe? You have to be some sort of psychopath to sit through it let alone believe every word they say.

Disease X on 14:10 - Jan 23 with 2645 viewsScotia

Disease X on 09:36 - Jan 23 by jackrmee

I like Oliver too, but GB News puts me off him a little.

As for Brand’s allegations. Still no police action. Still all anonymous on a tv show run by the elites who want to silence him. It was a decent, but half hearted attempt which they thought would be enough. Unfortunately it made him worse/better, depending on which way you look at it. Brand has definitely upped his game and reveals more blatant skullduggery every day, than he did before.
The military industrial complex, Big Pharma and the like should be very worried.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Brand dies unexpectedly or is worn down and made into some sort of Alex Jones character.

Made in to some sort of Alex Jones character?

Who made him lie about the mass slaughter of innocent chidren?

Of course Brand has upped his game, he's appealing to the only people who still think he's credible. I.E. the people who believe the elites are trying to "silence" him.

They're not, his alledeged offences (of which there are lots) stretch back way before he was anything other than a z list comedian. Why do you think he disspareared from popular media in the first place?
Disease X on 14:53 - Jan 23 with 2628 viewsWingstandwood

Disease X on 14:02 - Jan 23 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

There’s another one on YouTube some doctor bloke (who is actually a nurse) that gets millions of views from peddling anti vax nonsense.

Who sits and watches this sort of tripe? You have to be some sort of psychopath to sit through it let alone believe every word they say.

The worst examples are the ones who are totally unwitting to their own common-sense-deficit-disorder.

The types who scream out "worldwide conspiracy" utterly oblivious to the fact that thousands of people would be required to take part in a worldwide conspiracy and where there is a bleeding-bloody-obvious disconnect between each and every working part.

And fancy China, Russia, North Korea, Iran and others being so kind and willing to join the club also!

There are thousands of people who have to keep silent and stick loyally to the master plan with no whistle blowing allowed.

The government its ministers > other foreign governments and their ministers > NHS > Foreign health service providers > Government advisors/scientists > Foreign government advisors/scientists > U.K ‘Big Pharma’ directors > Foreign 'Big Pharma' directors > U.K 'Big Pharma' scientsists > Foreign 'Big Pharma' scientists a etc, etc, etc.

Argus!

Disease X on 15:40 - Jan 23 with 2581 viewsunion_jack

Disease X on 14:02 - Jan 23 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

That’s Dr John who is featured in the RB video. He’s a nurse but his doctorate is in something non-medical.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Disease X on 15:46 - Jan 23 with 2563 viewsScotia

Disease X on 15:40 - Jan 23 by union_jack

That’s Dr John who is featured in the RB video. He’s a nurse but his doctorate is in something non-medical.

I believe his Phd is in using social media to teach nursing. Absolute charlatan.

Scratch the surface of this conspiracy stuff and that's what you'll find everywhere.
Disease X on 18:09 - Jan 23 with 2524 viewsmax936

I can't stand Brand either, he's a piece of work.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Disease X on 18:30 - Jan 23 with 2497 viewsmax936

Disease X on 10:07 - Jan 19 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Agree 100%

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Disease X on 19:06 - Jan 23 with 2477 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Disease X on 15:46 - Jan 23 by Scotia

I believe his Phd is in using social media to teach nursing. Absolute charlatan.

Scratch the surface of this conspiracy stuff and that's what you'll find everywhere.

Phd in talking complete and utter bollocks more like.

Disease X on 19:27 - Jan 23 with 2459 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Disease X on 14:53 - Jan 23 by Wingstandwood

The worst examples are the ones who are totally unwitting to their own common-sense-deficit-disorder.

The types who scream out "worldwide conspiracy" utterly oblivious to the fact that thousands of people would be required to take part in a worldwide conspiracy and where there is a bleeding-bloody-obvious disconnect between each and every working part.

And fancy China, Russia, North Korea, Iran and others being so kind and willing to join the club also!

There are thousands of people who have to keep silent and stick loyally to the master plan with no whistle blowing allowed.

The government its ministers > other foreign governments and their ministers > NHS > Foreign health service providers > Government advisors/scientists > Foreign government advisors/scientists > U.K ‘Big Pharma’ directors > Foreign 'Big Pharma' directors > U.K 'Big Pharma' scientsists > Foreign 'Big Pharma' scientists a etc, etc, etc.

Our government ministers can’t have a snog in their office or cheese and wine in the garden without it being splashed all over the papers. The conspiracy nutters think these obviously inadequate people are actually capable of organising and maintaining a ruthless panglobal operation involving the deliberate secret creation and release of a deadly virus just so they can sell some vaccines?

It’s batshit crazy.

Disease X on 20:01 - Jan 23 with 2443 viewsSullutaCreturned

Disease X on 14:10 - Jan 23 by Scotia

Made in to some sort of Alex Jones character?

Who made him lie about the mass slaughter of innocent chidren?

Of course Brand has upped his game, he's appealing to the only people who still think he's credible. I.E. the people who believe the elites are trying to "silence" him.

They're not, his alledeged offences (of which there are lots) stretch back way before he was anything other than a z list comedian. Why do you think he disspareared from popular media in the first place?

If Brand was actually revealing anything important AND true and the global elites wnated to silence him, he'd already be dead.

Very rich people, powerful people can buy what they want and if Brand was a threat to them he'd be dealt with.
Disease X on 23:02 - Jan 23 with 2394 viewsjackrmee

Disease X on 09:36 - Jan 23 by onehunglow

All them insults about him maybe true…apart from him being without a cause. He has a very important cause and he can do a lot of good work with his platform.
Love him or hate him, he’s opening a lot of eyes to a lot of bad people and organisations in this world

Disease X on 23:09 - Jan 23 with 2393 viewsjackrmee

Disease X on 15:46 - Jan 23 by Scotia

He just puts out facts mate.

Listen to Mr Bridgen in this recent parliament debate regarding excess deaths. Or is that a conspiracy theory?

[Post edited 23 Jan 23:10]

Disease X on 23:11 - Jan 23 with 2389 viewsjackrmee

Disease X on 19:27 - Jan 23 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Our government ministers can’t have a snog in their office or cheese and wine in the garden without it being splashed all over the papers. The conspiracy nutters think these obviously inadequate people are actually capable of organising and maintaining a ruthless panglobal operation involving the deliberate secret creation and release of a deadly virus just so they can sell some vaccines?

It’s batshit crazy.

It’s not though

Disease X on 06:29 - Jan 24 with 2350 viewsmangohilljack

It's incredible how easily people are programmed/Brainwashed into believing everything that comes out of the mouths of our corrupt governments to be true.

The facts are there for all to see and still people demonise those who have the audacity to question the narrative.

Whilst this deadly so called virus was killing millions, yes we all saw the people dropping dead in the streets in china when it first was broadcast, the film sets in northern Italy of packed hospitals.

If you think back and remember what we were told, you'd have to be an absolute nutter to believe it all still.

Excess deaths since the roll out of the word that can't be said have been 15% plus in all western countries

Someone who has gone on record as saying there is far too many people in the world to create a fix for a virus that has never been isolated and only detected by a test that was never invented to detect a virus. Said inventor died just prior to the virus roll out.

whilst all this was happening and the good ol folk of the world were told to stay indoors for very long periods, the corrupt government was partying at 10 Downing Street and travelling all over the country to visit family.

Borders closed, unable to visit dying relatives, allowed out for an hour a day and with a 5 k radius, Police allowed to act like animals, shooting at the citizens, dawn raids on pregnant women for the crime of posting on face book. Thugs slamming innocent peoples heads into the ground for the crime of standing in a train station.

And it's the so called 'conspiracy theorists' that are deemed batshit crazy

I could go on and on but if you don't get it now you more than likely never will.
Disease X on 07:48 - Jan 24 with 2330 viewsScotia

Disease X on 23:09 - Jan 23 by jackrmee

He just puts out facts mate.

Listen to Mr Bridgen in this recent parliament debate regarding excess deaths. Or is that a conspiracy theory?

[Post edited 23 Jan 23:10]

No he doesn't. He puts out his skewed and misrepresented version of the facts. He opens that video with "my analysis of the speech", what makes him qualified to analyse this speech? He's a nurse for crying out loud.

I've seen him before when mentioning that vaccines can't keep up with virus mutation and one strain of covid was infecting lung tissue more deeply than seen before, to prove this he referred to a "study". He was sitting next to a bottle of Ivermection and Vitamin D at the time.

One thing he omitted to say was that the study he referred to was on mice. I'd have thought that was quite important, but he completley overlooked it.

Excess deaths are a result of a over a decade of underfunding of the NHS on top of a massive delay to services during the pandemic.

People had undiagnosed cancers, you can't get an Ambulance, if you get an Ambulance you wait outside hospital for hours, you can't get a hospital bed for a routine op, mental health services are over stretched. I could go on.

We've had two heatwaves that killed thousands of elderly people, why didn't Bridgen mention that?

He's not following the evidence at all, he's looking to assign blame.
Disease X on 08:07 - Jan 24 with 2311 viewsjackrmee

Disease X on 06:29 - Jan 24 by mangohilljack

It's incredible how easily people are programmed/Brainwashed into believing everything that comes out of the mouths of our corrupt governments to be true.

The facts are there for all to see and still people demonise those who have the audacity to question the narrative.

Whilst this deadly so called virus was killing millions, yes we all saw the people dropping dead in the streets in china when it first was broadcast, the film sets in northern Italy of packed hospitals.

If you think back and remember what we were told, you'd have to be an absolute nutter to believe it all still.

Excess deaths since the roll out of the word that can't be said have been 15% plus in all western countries

Someone who has gone on record as saying there is far too many people in the world to create a fix for a virus that has never been isolated and only detected by a test that was never invented to detect a virus. Said inventor died just prior to the virus roll out.

whilst all this was happening and the good ol folk of the world were told to stay indoors for very long periods, the corrupt government was partying at 10 Downing Street and travelling all over the country to visit family.

Borders closed, unable to visit dying relatives, allowed out for an hour a day and with a 5 k radius, Police allowed to act like animals, shooting at the citizens, dawn raids on pregnant women for the crime of posting on face book. Thugs slamming innocent peoples heads into the ground for the crime of standing in a train station.

And it's the so called 'conspiracy theorists' that are deemed batshit crazy

I could go on and on but if you don't get it now you more than likely never will.

Very well said.

I do feel sorry for these people who still can’t even be open to any of it.
I understand it’s difficult to believe some of it, as how can one believe our governments would do these things to their own citizens? Unfortunately, the truth is out there now.
Gain of function research is real. They are doing it now. They did it then. And that is the most likely cause of the virus. It’s not conspiracy theory any more. It’s being debated all over the world. It’s common knowledge. But the brainwashed still won’t admit it.
In the words of Mr T, “I pity da fools”

Disease X on 08:14 - Jan 24 with 2305 viewsjackrmee

Disease X on 07:48 - Jan 24 by Scotia

No he doesn't. He puts out his skewed and misrepresented version of the facts. He opens that video with "my analysis of the speech", what makes him qualified to analyse this speech? He's a nurse for crying out loud.

I've seen him before when mentioning that vaccines can't keep up with virus mutation and one strain of covid was infecting lung tissue more deeply than seen before, to prove this he referred to a "study". He was sitting next to a bottle of Ivermection and Vitamin D at the time.

One thing he omitted to say was that the study he referred to was on mice. I'd have thought that was quite important, but he completley overlooked it.

Excess deaths are a result of a over a decade of underfunding of the NHS on top of a massive delay to services during the pandemic.

People had undiagnosed cancers, you can't get an Ambulance, if you get an Ambulance you wait outside hospital for hours, you can't get a hospital bed for a routine op, mental health services are over stretched. I could go on.

We've had two heatwaves that killed thousands of elderly people, why didn't Bridgen mention that?

He's not following the evidence at all, he's looking to assign blame.

Anyone has the right to analyse a speech mate. You don’t need a qualification to make a video about it. Dr John does it very well. And no, nothing is skewed here. It’s just a video of Andrew Bridgen addressing parliament.
Did you watch it?

Your point about him sitting next to ivermectin and vitamin d is????

Most of the studies have only been done on mice mate. Humanised mice. That’s for and against the vaccines.

Excess deaths are all around the world mate, you can’t blame the NHS for that.Did you even watch that video?

Sounds like you are the one who is trying to assign blame.
And to be honest, during covid it was you and some so called professor that were acting like you were doctors, not John Campbell. No offence.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024