Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. 20:54 - Sep 11 with 44543 viewsqpr_1968

done a few of these before....
couple of years ago sheffield united were top of the league,
predicted a 1-0 away win against them..spot on.

tomorrow...1-0 away win.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

2
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 21:38 - Sep 11 with 20694 viewsloftupper

Agree on both, thread title and predicted score
1
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 21:40 - Sep 11 with 20669 viewscolinallcars

If we win 1-0 you deserve a pint in the Prisoner of War.
Can't see it meself, I reckon a good performance but a narrow loss.
0
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 21:42 - Sep 11 with 20675 viewsqpr_1968

Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 21:40 - Sep 11 by colinallcars

If we win 1-0 you deserve a pint in the Prisoner of War.
Can't see it meself, I reckon a good performance but a narrow loss.


i'll hold you to that.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

1
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 22:27 - Sep 11 with 20536 viewsSpaceman_P

We're going to lose due to forum rules being broken.

E17 this loss is on you... too slow

1968 good luck
5
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 22:45 - Sep 11 with 20492 viewsrbee

Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 22:27 - Sep 11 by Spaceman_P

We're going to lose due to forum rules being broken.

E17 this loss is on you... too slow

1968 good luck


The brutal world of Match Thread creation. Good luck 68, thank you for raising your head above the parapet.

Reading that Spam made five changes tonight and Wrexham six from their Tuesday fixtures. We wait with baited breath for our team sheet tomorrow morning.

I think we can still put together a starting eleven to give WBA a good game. I feel we need Ronnie in the middle tomorrow.
3
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 22:49 - Sep 11 with 20483 viewsqpr_1968

Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 22:45 - Sep 11 by rbee

The brutal world of Match Thread creation. Good luck 68, thank you for raising your head above the parapet.

Reading that Spam made five changes tonight and Wrexham six from their Tuesday fixtures. We wait with baited breath for our team sheet tomorrow morning.

I think we can still put together a starting eleven to give WBA a good game. I feel we need Ronnie in the middle tomorrow.


someone had to do it, is was getting a bit late, remember its a 12.30 ko.
if we lose someone else will have a crack...thanks for the heads up .

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

6
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 06:58 - Sep 12 with 20123 viewsdmm

Love the title, '68. If it works, we should use it again next week against PNE.
7
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 07:45 - Sep 12 with 20050 viewsHarbour

1-1 and I will be happy with that
2
Login to get fewer ads

Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 08:57 - Sep 12 with 19905 viewsconnell10

Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 22:45 - Sep 11 by rbee

The brutal world of Match Thread creation. Good luck 68, thank you for raising your head above the parapet.

Reading that Spam made five changes tonight and Wrexham six from their Tuesday fixtures. We wait with baited breath for our team sheet tomorrow morning.

I think we can still put together a starting eleven to give WBA a good game. I feel we need Ronnie in the middle tomorrow.


Yes i had a winning streak a few years back , oh those were heady days, the adulation, the pms , the party's......then it all went wrong . Book out soon ...title to follow!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

3
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 08:58 - Sep 12 with 19903 viewsconnell10

Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 07:45 - Sep 12 by Harbour

1-1 and I will be happy with that


So would I .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

1
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 09:38 - Sep 12 with 19777 viewsPunteR

A win would be nice, of course. After a strong start to the season, we seem to have plateaued already, in terms of player availability, just 6 games in, causing a bit of a slump in online confidence with this team, management etc.
As we all know, to do well in this league, you need to hit the ground running and then keep that momentum. None of these blips where we lose a bunch of games or dont score 3 games in a row or whatever. Thats for losers.
Im calling this the first official 'must win' game of the season.!



Occasional providers of half decent House music.

0
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 10:27 - Sep 12 with 19640 viewsLblock

1-1

And you’ll be happy with that.

We’ll see……

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

0
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:19 - Sep 12 with 19427 viewsQPunkR

Predicted starting 11 -- just 10!

Shit but local

0
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:21 - Sep 12 with 19395 viewsflynnbo

0
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:22 - Sep 12 with 19378 viewsGaryBannister86

Interesting team; I would have started Kamara if at all possible after his display at Charlton.

Varane really needs to stand up and be counted in the (no doubt) early bombardment.
[Post edited 12 Sep 11:22]
2
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:29 - Sep 12 with 19251 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Still no Kolli. Joke.
1
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:33 - Sep 12 with 19176 viewsdmm

Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:29 - Sep 12 by Wegerles_Stairs

Still no Kolli. Joke.


He got injured during a warm up before a DS game a few weeks ago. If he's still injured it's understandable, of course. If he's available, it's madness.
0
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:33 - Sep 12 with 19179 viewscpgerber

Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:29 - Sep 12 by Wegerles_Stairs

Still no Kolli. Joke.


That is still a strong team, but the bench is starting to look a bit thinner. I hope we see a bit more of Obikwu and might also see Morisson.
1
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:36 - Sep 12 with 19110 viewsloftus77

Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 07:45 - Sep 12 by Harbour

1-1 and I will be happy with that


+1 (and clearly more...) but swap 'happy' with 'ecstatic'. A draw is a win.
0
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:37 - Sep 12 with 19090 viewsstevec

Smyth, Vale and Poku need to earn their corn today, otherwise that plus goal difference could be wiped out.
3
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:41 - Sep 12 with 19016 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:21 - Sep 12 by flynnbo



It's about as good as it is going to get. Expect JCS, Cirkin, Burrell, and Madsen to be replaced at 60 minutes.

That bench is pretty thin gruel.

Poll: How is Nourry cooking so far ? 🤣

0
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:47 - Sep 12 with 18917 viewsEuroRanger

Looks like basically the best available team. I'm not too down on the bench, though it does have a couple of youth players and the lesser spotted Obikwu. I'm hopeful about Isak and Scarlett looked alright the other night
1
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:51 - Sep 12 with 18844 viewsQPunkR

And we get to see that abomination on an away kit in the flesh!

Shit but local

0
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:52 - Sep 12 with 18819 viewsQPROslo

Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:22 - Sep 12 by GaryBannister86

Interesting team; I would have started Kamara if at all possible after his display at Charlton.

Varane really needs to stand up and be counted in the (no doubt) early bombardment.
[Post edited 12 Sep 11:22]


With Dunne out Varane's ability in the air could be useful
1
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD. on 11:53 - Sep 12 with 18808 viewsRs_Holy

I've gone all pessimistic again ... I think we will lose ..... Reeeeeeeeally hope I'm wrong!
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026