Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game 18:49 - Feb 15 with 31909 viewsRangersw12

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 11:15 - Feb 16 with 2687 viewsJamesB1979

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 08:57 - Feb 16 by stevec

Agree but the owners don’t seem too fussed about the poor job the footballing side are doing.

And that seems to be in line with much of their governance. A rotting stadium, nothing ever happens regards a new stadium and I wonder if there’s any real intention of sourcing a new stadium.

The ground that Jim built is still the ground the Jim built, 40 years on.

Whatever failings occur on the football side go on seemingly unchallenged and the defensive nature of the Les and Hoos interviews give the impression they’re in a very comfortable place, in my opinion, far too comfortable.

Ultimately these are questions that only the board can answer.

Not too fussed? As owner of QPR, you get abused on Twitter after every defeat. You’ve taken the fans view and taken a back seat. We’ve lost c.£20m in last 2 years despite Eze sale. Let’s wait to see how much we are within the £39m buffer. But even if you say we are just inside at £38m, that’s £38m they have to fund every 3 years for what? If I was them I’d be more concerned about how the c£30m of cost if being spent, am I getting value for money here compared to other clubs? If they were running the club for a profit and taking dividends out, I’d accept some anger. They have put their faith in “football” people. They can’t fund more than the £39m loss over 3 years, otherwise we breach. I think we should be happy we have owners who are willing to take abuse and still just continue funding losses. As for the direction, that is down to the CEO and DoF like in any company. The shareholders just approve or not their strategy. It’s Hoos and Les that need to tell us the strategy.
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 11:27 - Feb 16 with 2623 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

My issue with the club at the moment isn't about wanting to change the owners. We're lucky to have people interested enough and with deep enough pockets to bankroll the constant losses.

That said, these owners are accountable with putting the people in place to run the football side of the club. And over the last 8 years or so I think we've been run fairly appallingly. There were the Wszolek / Ngbakoto / Polter years where players were turning up from all sorts of random places - I perceive that to be led by agents looking for money rather than led by insight and analytics. I could be wrong of course but that's my gut feel and if I'm right it's a sure fire way to not get very far in the Championship - and we didn't.

Then they made a significant switch and did start to find players that you could imagine have been identified intelligently - Dickie, Willock, Dunne, Field for example. However, one of those appears to be on his way back to league 2 and I'm running out of examples fairly swiftly. There's the farce of our striker situation for 5 years at least. Without wanting to turn this into a Dykes debate - he's the only one that's been close to passable for a LONG time.

It feels like the Eze money has run out and largely been squandered. We're dangerously close to not seeing an investment return on Willock, Dozzell, Amos, Dykes and Dickie. There's the ridiculous failing of the Bonne investment that ended in us paying him to leave. This season we obviously have signed a lot of players on loan and I wouldn't say any of our own players have progressed. Right now it actually looks like they've all regressed.

All of these things are forgivable. Punching above our weight like other clubs with a similar or lower budget to us have done is an unreasonable expectation and more of an aspiration. But I do think the owners need to be having a very long think about whether the football side of the club is on the right track and if they can be confident that it's heading in the right direction. Right now we're spiralling towards relegation - if things don't change league one is inevitable, if not this season, it'll be next.

My opinion is they've made a very astute decision in getting a director of football in to make sure we're taking the right actions in line with a more sustainable strategy. My opinion is also that the current DoF has not executed that strategy well enough. Whether it's his failing or the analytics team's failing.... they're both on his watch and I think it's time for a change this summer. Going into next year with the same recruitment team and the same DoF would spell to me that we'll end up with more of the same, which frankly I don't think is good enough. They had the right idea but now they need someone that has a proven record of doing the job.

The last problem is the owners cannot possibly be open and honest about that right now. They can hardly tell us that they're livid with Ferdinand or Belk or both and they'll both be gone by the summer. We can't and won't find out until they're ready to act - if they're ready to act.

It always feels like the only employee that is accountable for the team's tangible performance is the head coach and that we're just throwing lambs to the slaughter and charging them with being so good at their job that they can paper over the cracks that are substantial failings elsewhere. That miracle didn't walk into the club in December and I'd be willing to bet the next 5 attempts at finding him won't be successful either.

Well run, limited-budget clubs can change head coaches and hardly miss a step because they have the right players in the right place at the right time that fit a successful playing style. We appear to be the exact opposite at the moment. I just can't wait for this miserable season to end and hope and prey they make sensible and wholesale changes sooner rather than later.
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 11:29 - Feb 16 with 2608 viewsthemodfather

a lot of false alarms and time and money wasted over new grounds and especially warren farm. first and foremost have a team that wins games and is competing , then when established consider new facilities etc
most qpr fans main concern was STABILITY and we were nudging towards that, but 2 seasons in a row our form has sunk drastically after xmas ??
meet with club yes, would protests help? would probably see us cave in to blackburn on the pitch.
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 11:29 - Feb 16 with 2600 viewsloftus77

In amongst all the debate on here, I would just highlight one thing that has been mentioned but might be being downplayed or obscured.

In all the FFP noise etc. don't forget about also that £40M 'world sporting record' fine, which I think was reduced to a 'mere' £17M in 2019?

Yes, it was levied because we 'brazenly' broke previous FFP rules in 2013-14, but it does make our present situation in the Championship unique, compared to Luton, Millwall, Preston who are apparently are doing well on shoestring budgets whilst complying with present FFP rules. Effectively, we haver suffered, and are suffering, a unique 'double whammy' that no other Championship club has.

It doesn't wholly excuse our current malaise but remains an 'Elephant In The Room' which the owners are shouldering.
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 11:33 - Feb 16 with 2568 viewstoboboly

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 11:29 - Feb 16 by loftus77

In amongst all the debate on here, I would just highlight one thing that has been mentioned but might be being downplayed or obscured.

In all the FFP noise etc. don't forget about also that £40M 'world sporting record' fine, which I think was reduced to a 'mere' £17M in 2019?

Yes, it was levied because we 'brazenly' broke previous FFP rules in 2013-14, but it does make our present situation in the Championship unique, compared to Luton, Millwall, Preston who are apparently are doing well on shoestring budgets whilst complying with present FFP rules. Effectively, we haver suffered, and are suffering, a unique 'double whammy' that no other Championship club has.

It doesn't wholly excuse our current malaise but remains an 'Elephant In The Room' which the owners are shouldering.

The fine isn't tied into FFP and the owners are wealthy enough to pay it off in one go should they wish. The bigger waste of money is what Clive tried to get Les on with the Cat 2 training facility.

There is almost no point spending money on a Cat 2 facility when you are surrounded by Cat 1's. It makes no sense not to spend the extra to make it Cat 1 if you are going with that approach.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 12:04 - Feb 16 with 2477 viewsBlue_Castello

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 11:33 - Feb 16 by toboboly

The fine isn't tied into FFP and the owners are wealthy enough to pay it off in one go should they wish. The bigger waste of money is what Clive tried to get Les on with the Cat 2 training facility.

There is almost no point spending money on a Cat 2 facility when you are surrounded by Cat 1's. It makes no sense not to spend the extra to make it Cat 1 if you are going with that approach.

Agreed but I think you need to see Simon Dorsets numbers on the Les Ferdinand interview thread which highlighted that clubs can still poach our players it's just we get a little bit more compensation but the trade off is we have to invest even more money in the training ground with the construction of accommodation and significant additional annual costs to run Cat 1
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 12:07 - Feb 16 with 2462 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 12:04 - Feb 16 by Blue_Castello

Agreed but I think you need to see Simon Dorsets numbers on the Les Ferdinand interview thread which highlighted that clubs can still poach our players it's just we get a little bit more compensation but the trade off is we have to invest even more money in the training ground with the construction of accommodation and significant additional annual costs to run Cat 1

Well, Simon is checking out whether Cat 1's can poach off Cat 1's as easily.
There does seem to be very mixed info on that, Blue.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 12:07 - Feb 16 with 2453 viewstoboboly

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 12:04 - Feb 16 by Blue_Castello

Agree, I would have thought they should have followed the Brentford model and scrapped an academy altogether. But, if you want to go down the academy route then there is no point being a Cat 2.

Login to get fewer ads

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 12:16 - Feb 16 with 2429 viewsdaveB

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 12:07 - Feb 16 by toboboly

Agree, I would have thought they should have followed the Brentford model and scrapped an academy altogether. But, if you want to go down the academy route then there is no point being a Cat 2.

Brentford have had to bring the academy back now as it's a requirement to be in the premier league
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 12:17 - Feb 16 with 2416 viewstoboboly

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 12:16 - Feb 16 by daveB

Brentford have had to bring the academy back now as it's a requirement to be in the premier league

I don't think we will need to worry about that for some time

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 12:38 - Feb 16 with 2364 viewsJules4367

Lee Hoos said on the official QPR page he wanted questions about the Buisnes model and plan.

I wrote back asking which was the better or the two following strategies:

"Having what appears to all to be an apathetic team, poor results, no strategy, no coaching ideas, silence from the board and no accountability from top to bottom such that ticket paying fans get frustrated, attendances drop, along with revenue"

OR

" Having the team and board be open and honest about the atrocious situation and not simply throw the coach under the wheels. Make parties accountable for their intransigence and apathy and reassure all that this proud club and support is not simply being run into the ground so the prime West London spot can be sold for flats. Doing this would keep attendances and revenue at a time when such is required and the feelings of the supporters should be respected and honoured "

Even if he read it (which I don't- why would he) He probably got bored after the first line....but it helped me and I think that the protest as with posts to this forum are the outpourings of frustration due to the clubs continued silence and disrespect to the loyal support it has (for now).

Yes Rangers till I die, but this team is playing havoc with my blood pressure (as opposed to playing good football) and that (together with the disrespect) is not good for my or anyone's longevity!
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 13:07 - Feb 16 with 2265 viewsTopCat34

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 08:17 - Feb 16 by TK1

You make eight years in this division sound like a bad thing. It's a massive achievement, given the circumstances. In years to come we will look back on these eight years (OK, maybe not all of this year) with great affection. Those eight years, particularly those under Warburton, will be the good old days. Everyone is very sniffy on this board about mid-table Championship finishes, while for many years that sounded like luxury. It still is.
World record FFP fine. Losing a million quid every month.
Derby, Sheff Weds, Ipswich all in the league below, all substantially better supported clubs, Sunderland likewise spent years down there. The level found them all, because of finances.
Forget the teams going past us upwards. They are in different parts of the cycle.
We are on a par with all those clubs in the league below us. I really don't know how it can be so far beyond the understanding of fans.
There were ten teenagers and a topless 30-something bloke with a pony-tail who looked they like a could afford a packet of Marlboro Lights between them singing "sack the board" at the back of R Block on Tuesday.
OK. Then what?
World record FFP fine. Losing a million a month. Be very clear about what you want to achieve with any protest, it's the first rule of protesting. If it's just 'winning games', have a little think about that.

I probably would have agreed with you up to the point of this season and maybe last. Staying up in the Holloway years was a good achievement when you looked at our squad and I think a lot of fans appreciated that. If we were in and around 8th/9th, maybe even a bit lower then maybe you could probably say its still working. But we are not. We're going backwards. Surely it's not acceptable.

There are/have been decisions made at the club which need to be called into question. Why are we paying money for Roberts to sit in our physio room? Why after 8+ years of saying we are focusing on bringing through our own talent are the most exciting prospects still playing at non league level? Not saying Im expecting Eze's to be coming through every season but is there anyone (other than Armstrong who needs to be loaned for his development) close to the first team?

We are going to end this season with max 15 first team players, 2 of which are 32+, 3 of which maybe even more certainly will want to leave. And so the process starts again. There are questions that need to be answered on recruitment, long term direction and how we plan to break out of this cycle. Think that is all fair.
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 13:15 - Feb 16 with 2232 viewsR_from_afar

My humble opinions...
- FFP/PS is the same for every club in terms of how much you are allowed to lose but you need to remember that your revenues have a huge impact on your profit or loss; our revenues and those of, say, Rotherham, will be far lower than those of Sheffield Utd. This is where the current system is unfair.
- Beale (hiss) and Critchley were considered by most — but not all — fans to reasonable choices as managers at the time of their appointment. I don’t think there is a lot to complain about when it comes to those decisions. OK, with hindsight, they have not worked out well…
- I’m not sure how valid a complaint about results is. These things happen, unpleasant though they are. What could be addressed, though, perhaps through an independent audit, is whether there is something in the players’ preparation or coaching which is contributing to the collapses in form and long losing streaks we have seen a number of times now. Could the new psychologist do this?
- There have to be questions asked about how we are going make our player development more effective. It’s a sensible strategy but it’s not delivering, yet.
- I think there also needs to be a clear and open strategy on loan signings, maybe even a charter.
- The club, especially Hoos, keep saying the stadium and the difficulty of making money out of it on non-matchdays is an issue. That may or may not be true but we need a clear and realistic plan, with dates, owners and milestones, for the stadium, wherever it is going to be. The lack of progress but especially the lack of communication about this is a millstone round the club’s neck because it is an ongoing irritation for most fans and is fuelling conspiracy theories and unrest.
- As well as levelling questions which amount to criticisms at the club, we should also thank them for the following. I think we need to give them some credit, not everything is going wrong:
o Continuing to fund our losses
o Keeping us out of League 1 for all these years
o Building the training ground, that is a leap forward

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 13:23 - Feb 16 with 2200 viewsMonkey_Roots

The only issue I see with the original letter, is that the player’s passion is called out - something that can’t be quantified.

Reading that, LH or LF, or whoever could just say well that’s not true, and some of the impact or sure footing is lost and it becomes less credible.

Go for it though, good luck 👍🏼
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 13:27 - Feb 16 with 2172 viewskernowhoop

One or two simple thoughts.
Ask for a meeting, by all means.
Be quite clear why you would like it and realistic about what it might produce.
Get the written presentation right - it IS important, whatever some might think.
Show some sympathy for 'their' situation.
Be polite.
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 13:34 - Feb 16 with 2136 viewsDixie_CT

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 12:16 - Feb 16 by daveB

Brentford can be Cat 3 if they want but they are likely to go down a Cat 1 route:

https://trainingground.guru/articles/premier-league-clubs-must-be-at-least-categ

Bournemouth and Huddersfield would be interesting comparators for QPR to go down a different route regarding Academy status.
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 13:50 - Feb 16 with 2102 viewsbosh67

I think a protest is over the top. A meeting is fair but not sure what it achieves apart from appeasing a few people.

The truth is that we are here in part down to FFP, some poor internal board management decisions over a number of years, poor recruitment strategy etc. FFP has come home to roost and its effects since the pandemic are being felt now. It has crippled us and I think Hoos has tried to explain its impact but when you are getting stuffed every week, half the squad is forever injured and the coach appears bereft of ideas to motivate what he has left it is easy to jump up and down.

We need to refer ourselves back to this in 2018. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44980113
Our legal team saved us from points deduction, demotion and possible oblivion.
The reality is that it's a miracle we are still in this league as it stands.

We are here as a result of very poor decisions that the owners are now paying heavily for. The other problem is that we are stuck at Loftus Road, unable to really improve it and the creation of the new training ground and academy is possibly 2+ years too late.

I am not sure what we do about Neil Critchley after a few days to think about it. It's really a coach being dealt a bad hand coming in and playing it badly as it stands. But he had half a squad and no real way to improve it. A lot of that is down to Beale and his decisions. The club backed Beale. Beale let them and the fans down. Would I sack Critchley? Only if I had someone that I knew would have the experience to keep us up, which would be worth the sacrifice of paying him off. Can we afford to go down and rebuild under Critchley? Not really. Look at Ipswich, Sheffield Wednesday and Sunderland, even though they are doing well now and are well run. We go down we will be down for years at level 3.

It is a mess but I am not sure protesting does anything. I don't think there has been a deliberate attempt to get us to where we are now. If Beale had integrity or class and stayed perhaps we would still be top 6. Who knows?

But the rot is down to FFP and the results of the pandemic on top of that. In that area we are sadly unique and it's very difficult to get out of. Hoos gets dogs abuse but I think he is the scapegoat for a situation that's almost been inevitable since the fine.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 13:53 - Feb 16 with 2093 viewsbosh67

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 11:29 - Feb 16 by loftus77

The £17m came after a lot of work to rearrange the club's shares. The was still a £42m fine, absorbed mainly by the owners, but it also meant that the club's position to trade on a level playing field went to sh*t.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 14:49 - Feb 16 with 1966 viewsqprd

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 11:27 - Feb 16 by Padulas_Shampoo

My issue with the club at the moment isn't about wanting to change the owners. We're lucky to have people interested enough and with deep enough pockets to bankroll the constant losses.

That said, these owners are accountable with putting the people in place to run the football side of the club. And over the last 8 years or so I think we've been run fairly appallingly. There were the Wszolek / Ngbakoto / Polter years where players were turning up from all sorts of random places - I perceive that to be led by agents looking for money rather than led by insight and analytics. I could be wrong of course but that's my gut feel and if I'm right it's a sure fire way to not get very far in the Championship - and we didn't.

Then they made a significant switch and did start to find players that you could imagine have been identified intelligently - Dickie, Willock, Dunne, Field for example. However, one of those appears to be on his way back to league 2 and I'm running out of examples fairly swiftly. There's the farce of our striker situation for 5 years at least. Without wanting to turn this into a Dykes debate - he's the only one that's been close to passable for a LONG time.

It feels like the Eze money has run out and largely been squandered. We're dangerously close to not seeing an investment return on Willock, Dozzell, Amos, Dykes and Dickie. There's the ridiculous failing of the Bonne investment that ended in us paying him to leave. This season we obviously have signed a lot of players on loan and I wouldn't say any of our own players have progressed. Right now it actually looks like they've all regressed.

All of these things are forgivable. Punching above our weight like other clubs with a similar or lower budget to us have done is an unreasonable expectation and more of an aspiration. But I do think the owners need to be having a very long think about whether the football side of the club is on the right track and if they can be confident that it's heading in the right direction. Right now we're spiralling towards relegation - if things don't change league one is inevitable, if not this season, it'll be next.

My opinion is they've made a very astute decision in getting a director of football in to make sure we're taking the right actions in line with a more sustainable strategy. My opinion is also that the current DoF has not executed that strategy well enough. Whether it's his failing or the analytics team's failing.... they're both on his watch and I think it's time for a change this summer. Going into next year with the same recruitment team and the same DoF would spell to me that we'll end up with more of the same, which frankly I don't think is good enough. They had the right idea but now they need someone that has a proven record of doing the job.

The last problem is the owners cannot possibly be open and honest about that right now. They can hardly tell us that they're livid with Ferdinand or Belk or both and they'll both be gone by the summer. We can't and won't find out until they're ready to act - if they're ready to act.

It always feels like the only employee that is accountable for the team's tangible performance is the head coach and that we're just throwing lambs to the slaughter and charging them with being so good at their job that they can paper over the cracks that are substantial failings elsewhere. That miracle didn't walk into the club in December and I'd be willing to bet the next 5 attempts at finding him won't be successful either.

Well run, limited-budget clubs can change head coaches and hardly miss a step because they have the right players in the right place at the right time that fit a successful playing style. We appear to be the exact opposite at the moment. I just can't wait for this miserable season to end and hope and prey they make sensible and wholesale changes sooner rather than later.

"My issue with the club at the moment isn't about wanting to change the owners. We're lucky to have people interested enough and with deep enough pockets to bankroll the constant losses."

I have been seeing a lot of discussion of people saying we're lucky to have owners who bankroll losses.

Do you know who else is lucky enough to have owners who bankroll their club's losses? Fans of nearly every other Championship club.

Running a football club is basically a loss-making exercise. I dont have the data in front of me, but I am confident that at least 3/4 of the Championship clubs are also losing money and therefore requiring money from owners to keep themselves afloat- the ones that arent generating losses arent necessarily sustainable, but rather the short term beneficiary of parachute payments or a one-off player sale or some funky financial engineering, like sale and leaseback of the stadium

Yes, i appreciate its the owners money and not my own, but bankrolling the clubs' losses aint unique to our owners....
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 16:57 - Feb 16 with 1774 viewsPinnerPaul

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 19:00 - Feb 15 by daveB

think that's a pretty fair letter, would be shocked if the club don't agree to meet them

Short term goal - get 9 points before the end of the season, long term goals, get promoted, get a new stadium.

What is the meeting supposed to achieve - better marking at corners, the scoring of pens, Seny not dropping the ball?

Sorry for the flippant reply, but really, its just a box ticking exercise - ooo look we talked to Les and Lee, who obviously have no idea about our current form and can't read a league table!
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 17:00 - Feb 16 with 1773 viewsPinnerPaul

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 23:15 - Feb 15 by daveB

Yeah probably best to ignore them as the presentation wasn't perfect, carry on as we are no questions to answer. Just wait for the next fans forum at some point next season

The club invited questions for Lee Hoos a couple of week back and there is the new fangled e mail thingy they could use!
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 17:02 - Feb 16 with 1768 viewsPinnerPaul

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 23:51 - Feb 15 by daveB

They are not suggesting they know how to run a football business they are just asking the people running it what they are doing. How have they gone from the team performances in 2022 to this shambles

All well and good just dismissing supporters but they are trying to do it the right way rather than just hold a protest about how the club is being run which can just turn into people shouting abuse with no clear aim

So we think Les and Lee know how to stop the bad run but haven't told Neil?

You make out there's some magic formula that another DOF or CEO would stumble over if they came through the door!
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 17:24 - Feb 16 with 1722 viewsqprd

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 13:53 - Feb 16 by bosh67

The £17m came after a lot of work to rearrange the club's shares. The was still a £42m fine, absorbed mainly by the owners, but it also meant that the club's position to trade on a level playing field went to sh*t.

That's not exactly how it works.

The fine was only £20m (£17m in actual penalty and £3m in incurring legal expenses). £22m was the EFL requiring the owners to write off shareholder loans.

But its worth noting that those shareholder loans will never be repaid. The club loses money every year and there are no profits for the owners to take out of the business. If the owners were to demand repayment of the shareholder loans when they come due after 12 months, they would effectively bankrupt the club- in other words, the debt is irrecoverable.

its also worth noting that the owners always write off the shareholder loans in exchange for new shares. This is how the Mittals' and Fernandes' stakes in the club have become so diluted. Ruben has funded the club through shareholder loans which, when they come due, just get converted into more shares for Ruben.

The shareholder loans are effectively just the vehicle through which the owners fund the club's losses. Its nominally debt, but in actuality, its just equity.

As for the size of the "£42m" fine- from the EFL's perspective, they get to pretend like they hammered QPR with an even more massive fan (b/c most fans dont really appreciate how these shareholder loans work). From the owners' perspective, its also a relative win b/c the £42m fine is effectively just a £20m fine.
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 18:46 - Feb 16 with 1595 viewsdaveB

Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 16:57 - Feb 16 by PinnerPaul

Short term goal - get 9 points before the end of the season, long term goals, get promoted, get a new stadium.

What is the meeting supposed to achieve - better marking at corners, the scoring of pens, Seny not dropping the ball?

Sorry for the flippant reply, but really, its just a box ticking exercise - ooo look we talked to Les and Lee, who obviously have no idea about our current form and can't read a league table!

If you take that attitude though whats the point of any fan communication, why bother with fans forums.

We've clearly hit a crisis point so I don't see the harm in one of the supporters group asking a few questions to the people running the club. I doubt it will achieve anything but fair play to them for trying
Potential LSA Protest Blackburn game on 18:59 - Feb 16 with 1559 viewsNoDiddley

🤷
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024