Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hornets (defeat) match thread 11:53 - Mar 10 with 43894 viewsLongsufferingR

No sign of any of the injured players except Amos in the training gallery. Can't see past a 0-3 here unfortunately.
Hornets (defeat) match thread on 16:53 - Mar 10 with 2446 viewsstanistheman

3-1 to Watford …if we are lucky to score and keep it down to 3 conceded!

The injuries have not cleared up other than maybe getting Dykes back on the bench.

I just hope we can pack out the defence and midfield do as not to allow their pacy attackers to get in behind the makeshift (and quite frankly) s-h-i-t-t-y defence.
Hornets (defeat) match thread on 16:57 - Mar 10 with 2440 viewsPinnerPaul

2-0 Watford for me.

Relative to nothing, Mrs PP coming a couple of her friends family are amongst the mascots.
Hornets (defeat) match thread on 17:02 - Mar 10 with 2420 viewsterryb

I seem to be alone, but I can't see the Watford players giving a damn about Wilder & think they care less about their performances than our players do!
If they couldn't be arsed to play for Billic, they won't be arsed to play for a manager they know nothing about!

That doesn't mean that Watford won't win, but last night has left me feeling optimistic. A rare event!
Hornets (defeat) match thread on 17:22 - Mar 10 with 2372 viewsderbyhoop

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 15:49 - Mar 10 by Harbour

There front line is good and a strong bench we are struggling to put a fit competitive team out it’s got defeat written all over it ….but this is rangers so I am going for an unexpected 2-2 draw…

I can't believe anybody believes we can score twice in a game.
The losing streak has to end some time and we may even win a game before May.
Not this weekend, though, I fear.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 18:05 - Mar 10 with 2315 viewsR_from_afar

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 15:25 - Mar 10 by Sonofpugwash

Wilder has avowed they will come out with all guns blazing.
The best we can muster seems to be "all bums" blazing.
Can't see anything beyond another defeat,would snatch off multiple hands for a 1-1 draw.

We're like a pedalo in a power boat race at the moment.

I keep thinking we'll nick a win from somewhere because even on the most awful of runs, most teams do, but this is Rangers, so...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 18:13 - Mar 10 with 2296 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The mess you people have made of my club necessitates a return to remedy the mess for the next few games.

I’m going 1-1 and frankly you’ll like it. I’ll see what I can do for the Brum game.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 18:16 - Mar 10 with 2287 viewsNorthantsHoop

I will turn up as usual, not expect much, but be pleasantly suprised if we are able to nick a draw or hope of hope a win.
Hornets (defeat) match thread on 18:54 - Mar 10 with 2251 viewsHayesender

If Paal is ruled out again, do we as a club really have no one with a left foot who can play left back?

Because let's be honest, Kakay looked like a fish out of water there against Rotherham

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 19:02 - Mar 10 with 2242 viewsLongsufferingR

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 16:51 - Mar 10 by PinnerPaul

I'll answer your question with a question, if you're so sure why not have a bit of the 40/1 Watford (-3)?

Here we go again. I read Japrangers' post and thought it was a light hearted throwaway remark, but you see fit to instantly jump on it as though he stated we were definitely going to lose by loads. Maybe have a proper read before you start making incorrect assumptions.

We're all just giving our Friday opinion on the score tomorrow. No need to dare us all to go to the bookies.

btw he literally stated in his previous post he thought we would lose 2-0.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2023 19:53]
Hornets (defeat) match thread on 19:29 - Mar 10 with 2196 viewsDamo1962

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 12:31 - Mar 10 by BrianWilson

I didn't see any mention of Chair or did I miss it?

It is easy to miss the little fella 😉
Hornets (defeat) match thread on 19:32 - Mar 10 with 2194 viewsDamo1962

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 14:18 - Mar 10 by PinnerPaul

Don't forget all those so sure we are going to lose, there's money to be had at the bookies, Watford to win by more than 1 goal is a whopping 9/2 for example.

I'm on it - need to fill the car up with Diesel 🤔😉
Hornets (defeat) match thread on 19:54 - Mar 10 with 2174 viewsdavman

1-4 and yes, I will be putting a £5 down on Watford by three.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 20:04 - Mar 10 with 2150 viewsHarbour

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 16:57 - Mar 10 by PinnerPaul

2-0 Watford for me.

Relative to nothing, Mrs PP coming a couple of her friends family are amongst the mascots.

Hope the mascots have a good day am also really looking forward to seeing Ale Faurlin on the pitch at HT what a player he was and to come back from those injuries incredible. I really hope the team put in a performance even if we lose let’s see some fight and pride.
Hornets (defeat) match thread on 00:54 - Mar 11 with 2022 viewsBluce_Ree

My first match of the season. I'm predicting a win but entirely with my heart and not at all with my head.

Anyway, Watford can't play to save their lives, Amigo.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 02:30 - Mar 11 with 1994 viewsaston_hoop

Wigan sneaking it in late at night that they can't pay their players

https://wiganathletic.com/news/2023/march/10/club-statement--wages/

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 07:25 - Mar 11 with 1911 viewspaulparker

0-3 Watford

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 07:28 - Mar 11 with 1915 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Thankfully I have a stinking cold so will be missing the game as I cant be bothered to haul myself there.
Watford to win as we are simply rubbish.
Hornets (defeat) match thread on 07:52 - Mar 11 with 1902 viewsQPROslo

We have to get a lucky 1-0 sometime, we've had no luck for months. Our good record against Watford to continue with a rebound off Martin's ass.
Hornets (defeat) match thread on 08:07 - Mar 11 with 1889 viewsMetallica_Hoop

3-1 Watford.

Reverse Psychology.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 08:14 - Mar 11 with 1874 viewsdistortR

My word of the day is 'harmony'.
I expect a harmonious defeat, in that all of us expect it in our hearts and we've vented nearly all our angst, and our players have learn't to accept defeat and even long for it's cold embrace. Things are born, they get injured, they atrophy, and they die. It's nature.
At what time is it ok to start drinking today?
Hornets (defeat) match thread on 08:34 - Mar 11 with 1831 viewsloftus77

Yep, easy prediction.1-4 Watford.
At least not another 1-3....
Hornets (defeat) match thread on 09:33 - Mar 11 with 1729 viewsDorse

Match Preview by Jenny Taylier, Ann Summers News

'Recently, QPR have been fúcked but not in a good way. This will all change this afternoon as they have invested heavily in Dr Phineas O'Grady's Good Time Slippy Lube. Now, those rampant Hornets can get round the back and they'll hardly feel it! Three, four, five different men pumping balls up the channel, playing deep in the hole or simply lurking in the box? No trouble! And for those who don't like it, the new range of ball gags available in the club shop will do nicely...'

QPR whatever
Watford 396-1 (dec) 78 overs

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 10:11 - Mar 11 with 1653 viewsBluce_Ree

Fk it. 2-0 to us. I'm up for it. I still believe.

I STILL BELIEVE.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 10:22 - Mar 11 with 1632 viewsgolborne

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 17:02 - Mar 10 by terryb

I seem to be alone, but I can't see the Watford players giving a damn about Wilder & think they care less about their performances than our players do!
If they couldn't be arsed to play for Billic, they won't be arsed to play for a manager they know nothing about!

That doesn't mean that Watford won't win, but last night has left me feeling optimistic. A rare event!

You’re not. Many of their players could be playing at a higher level either here, or abroad, and they know it. They’ll just want to get to the end of the season and move on.
Having some pointy little northern pr!ck come through the door telling them to play siege football will simply have them cursing him under their snood in whatever their mother tongue is, initially. He’ll root them out in time. Not saying we’ll win, cos it would be a tough game with our best 11 out there.
Really not expecting to see many of the injured rushed back before the break, and I think it’s sensible given what we’ve seen with Chrissy and Luke’s hamstrings all season. Get what we can out of the next 2 games, and then fingers crossed, have 4-5, poss more of these back in 3 weeks for the last 7/8 games, and a top half finish.
Apologies for the optimism, but I can’t drag myself over there without it.
Hornets (defeat) match thread on 11:34 - Mar 11 with 1551 viewsPinnerPaul

Hornets (defeat) match thread on 10:22 - Mar 11 by golborne

You’re not. Many of their players could be playing at a higher level either here, or abroad, and they know it. They’ll just want to get to the end of the season and move on.
Having some pointy little northern pr!ck come through the door telling them to play siege football will simply have them cursing him under their snood in whatever their mother tongue is, initially. He’ll root them out in time. Not saying we’ll win, cos it would be a tough game with our best 11 out there.
Really not expecting to see many of the injured rushed back before the break, and I think it’s sensible given what we’ve seen with Chrissy and Luke’s hamstrings all season. Get what we can out of the next 2 games, and then fingers crossed, have 4-5, poss more of these back in 3 weeks for the last 7/8 games, and a top half finish.
Apologies for the optimism, but I can’t drag myself over there without it.

I'm thinking forget today, 2 wins from the following 3 after that, would nearly do it.

Leaving us to get one point from the final 7 games, which even we should mange somehow.

Of course the difficult part is getting those two wins in the next 3/4 games!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024