Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? 13:48 - Sep 22 with 35893 viewsdutch

Is nobody going to start one? Does that mean this is one? If so I reckon another draw, another goal for Dykes, possibly a pen. Have I got the protocol correct I've never done this before? Should I mention it's Birmingham away?
[Post edited 22 Sep 2023 13:49]
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:24 - Sep 22 with 1884 viewsToast_R

On the replay that is millimetres away from being over the goal line.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:24 - Sep 22 with 1884 viewsBklynRanger

That has to be up there. Unbelievable.

And he was about to get back up but Begovic told him to take a minute.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:25 - Sep 22 with 1853 viewsMatch82

Loose ball by Dion Sanderson nearly results in a Rangers chance
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:27 - Sep 22 with 1767 viewsaston_hoop

Can I get back to Dozzell slander? Sam Field and Ilias Chair seem to be sharing his workload so he can take it easy

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:29 - Sep 22 with 1685 viewsMalintabuk

Let's have a corner that is a corner lads
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:29 - Sep 22 with 1686 viewsnumptydumpty

Sam Field is turning into a bit of a rangers legend to be !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:29 - Sep 22 with 1685 viewsJimmyR

Turn it on to the ref telling someone to go back a bit for a throw on?!? Rangers trying to steal a few yards at a throw in
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:29 - Sep 22 with 1679 viewsMatch82

Another corner. Hopefully not short.
Login to get fewer ads

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:29 - Sep 22 with 1664 viewsFDC

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:27 - Sep 22 by aston_hoop

Can I get back to Dozzell slander? Sam Field and Ilias Chair seem to be sharing his workload so he can take it easy

Yeah anonymous so far after a decent start to the season, disappointing.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:31 - Sep 22 with 1570 viewsVancouverHoop

It doesn't "feel" like we're going get anything here. But maybe we'll get a chance, they look vulnerable at the back.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:31 - Sep 22 with 1564 viewsqprd

How is that not a yellow?
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:33 - Sep 22 with 1501 viewsCamberleyR

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:29 - Sep 22 by FDC

Yeah anonymous so far after a decent start to the season, disappointing.

I said the other day he'd be living off that worldy at Boro for the rest of the season. Doesn't look as though he's proving me wrong so far.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:33 - Sep 22 with 1490 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Are we sure Dozzell is playing? I thought I saw his name on the team sheet.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:33 - Sep 22 with 1490 viewscharmr

A game, so far, devoid of any quality.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:33 - Sep 22 with 1479 viewsToast_R

One of these days we'll beat the first man with a cross
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:34 - Sep 22 with 1460 viewsaston_hoop

ooof, big chance Smyth. Cuts in onto his left and shoots low but the keeper saves well

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:34 - Sep 22 with 1429 viewsMatch82

Smyth effort from 15 yards, parried back into danger area of box, nobody there, unlucky.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:34 - Sep 22 with 1421 viewsMalintabuk

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:33 - Sep 22 by charmr

A game, so far, devoid of any quality.

Spot on... but I would take 0-0 after 90 mins
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:35 - Sep 22 with 1414 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:34 - Sep 22 by aston_hoop

ooof, big chance Smyth. Cuts in onto his left and shoots low but the keeper saves well

Just showed the replay. Straight at the keeper, unfortunately.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:35 - Sep 22 with 1412 viewsToast_R

Ruddy bastard
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:36 - Sep 22 with 1349 viewsMatch82

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:31 - Sep 22 by VancouverHoop

It doesn't "feel" like we're going get anything here. But maybe we'll get a chance, they look vulnerable at the back.

It does feel like a 0-0 which one team might sneak a win with a single moment of quality/a terrible error.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:36 - Sep 22 with 1348 viewsQPRSteve

That's two yellows the ref hasn't given them.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:38 - Sep 22 with 1275 viewsqprd

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:33 - Sep 22 by CamberleyR

I said the other day he'd be living off that worldy at Boro for the rest of the season. Doesn't look as though he's proving me wrong so far.

Easy to pick on dozzell

We’re playing 2 central midfielders- field is roving, dozzell is sitting

Do we want both midfielders playing higher up the pitch tryiny to break up play?
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:39 - Sep 22 with 1216 viewsaston_hoop

Defending like troopers today. If those troopers had accidentally been called up, had no training and kept getting lucky

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:39 - Sep 22 with 1193 viewsR_from_afar

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:36 - Sep 22 by QPRSteve

That's two yellows the ref hasn't given them.

How on earth was the shorts pull on Chair not a yellow?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024