Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? 13:48 - Sep 22 with 35897 viewsdutch

Is nobody going to start one? Does that mean this is one? If so I reckon another draw, another goal for Dykes, possibly a pen. Have I got the protocol correct I've never done this before? Should I mention it's Birmingham away?
[Post edited 22 Sep 2023 13:49]
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:50 - Sep 22 with 2033 viewsnumptydumpty

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:47 - Sep 22 by CamberleyR

Yellow for Field. Just one away from a suspension now unless he can go eleven games without picking up another...

Apparently this is his 80th consecutive championship game I think I saw so that record would expect to go, when suspended.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:50 - Sep 22 with 2015 viewsDamo1962

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:47 - Sep 22 by CamberleyR

Yellow for Field. Just one away from a suspension now unless he can go eleven games without picking up another...

I'm glad we've got him, but his propensity for yellows may be the reason we do. Win, win 😎
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:51 - Sep 22 with 2011 viewsplasmahoop

Field booked because the bloke screamed, whereas they are allowed to foul chair as much as they like
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:53 - Sep 22 with 1929 viewsMalintabuk

Well that will do nicely. Pretty even first half but clearly neither team is exactly ripping up trees
Stansfield is perhaps the only player on the park that is class... and Sam Field is our main main
Apart from them 2 the other 20 are pretty average. Still we are away from home and a point will do me nicely
Think the first 15-20 mins will see Birmingham come at us and if we can get to 0-0 after 70 mins we could go onto to knick it. Only problem is who do you bring on after then to change the game?
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:53 - Sep 22 with 1917 viewsqprd

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:45 - Sep 22 by FDC

Was thinking the same. Goal line clearance aside, he has been huge this half, really imposed himself upon the game. Irreplaceable for us at this point really.

Field is playing wel but each time he tries to get high up the pitch to break up play and doesn’t it creates acres of space behind him. There’s a reason Birmingham has been having a field day on the right side of the pitch

On the other side dozzell has played a much more positionally disciplined role and there’s been almost no joy down that flank
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:55 - Sep 22 with 1826 viewsconnell10

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:48 - Sep 22 by Malintabuk

I'm trying to work.out the jacket... is it just old or suppose to be like thatv

I wonder if other fans just sit there taking the piss out of their mangers for the way they look and dress?? F ucking weird.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:55 - Sep 22 with 1811 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Getting the ball to our link men a bit better, but Smyth in particular has been very wasteful with that shot and with several crosses.

Still not sold on him.
He's dangerous but unpredictable like a Catherine Wheel, a post-curry fart or a drunken man's Christmas comment about his Mother-inLaw.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:56 - Sep 22 with 1776 viewsstevec

Playing well but Birmingham look a decent side and more pace in what they do.
Login to get fewer ads

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:58 - Sep 22 with 1688 viewsaston_hoop

I think Field's movement is mostly because he's trying to cover more than one role with Dozzell doing so little. I'd perhaps sacrifice one of the forward players and get the Duke on. Perhaps. Maybe thats a little bit like settling for a draw, I don't know.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:59 - Sep 22 with 1640 viewsMalintabuk

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:55 - Sep 22 by connell10

I wonder if other fans just sit there taking the piss out of their mangers for the way they look and dress?? F ucking weird.

Spot on... he is weird but I guess he is ours for now
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:01 - Sep 22 with 1580 viewscharmr

Tony Pullis at Stoke was football (sports direct) hooligan clobber all day long.

Ainsworth is a huge piss taker, done me once in front of the whole team. Normally I’m quick back, not that day and still not over it.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:02 - Sep 22 with 1545 viewsnumptydumpty

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:55 - Sep 22 by connell10

At least he hasnt got a massive great zit on his face like someone who shall remain nameless !!!

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:03 - Sep 22 with 1500 viewsDamo1962

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:59 - Sep 22 by Malintabuk

I don't think he's weird. He refuses to follow trends...and thinks for himself. Good man Gareth. I'm more interested in his ability as a manager/ coach.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:04 - Sep 22 with 1458 viewspaulparker

Cannot knock the effort , it’s been there to see , our issue is quality which makes missing a player like Willock all the more gutting

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:04 - Sep 22 with 1459 viewsqueensparker

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:42 - Sep 22 by Malintabuk

What truly amazes me is how no club was interested in Sam Field... the guy is immense for us

It’s taken a while, but he’s starting to shed the golden boy, straight A, boy you’d love your daughter to marry persona a bit on the pitch now. Like when he flung that time-wasting tw-t from Swansea off the pitch on Tuesday and grieving the ref a bit today. Good to see it
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:05 - Sep 22 with 1451 viewsTrom

I think he is missing Collback more than others. He seems a much better player in an advanced role.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:05 - Sep 22 with 1433 viewsted_hendrix

We're gonna have to be 100% concentration this half and our fitness might come into question too.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:06 - Sep 22 with 1420 viewsCateLeBonR

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:20 - Sep 22 by aston_hoop

Wish we'd brought in Stansfield. Would have been perfect for us

Not many teams in the Championship a player like that wouldn’t improve. I still think Hogan is the one to watch second half, he’s been quiet but we know what he’s capable of.

Having said that I think we’ve half a chance in this. Most of our key players haven’t used up too much energy. Chair, Armstrong, Paal. Famous last words.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:06 - Sep 22 with 1408 viewsnumptydumpty

Fantastic save

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:07 - Sep 22 with 1383 viewsVancouverHoop

Good save from Begovic
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:07 - Sep 22 with 1371 viewsMetallica_Hoop

great save

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:08 - Sep 22 with 1324 viewsTrom

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:50 - Sep 22 by Damo1962

I'm glad we've got him, but his propensity for yellows may be the reason we do. Win, win 😎

Think it was more likely his injury record before joining us.

One of the few we bought that hasn't been a crock thereafter.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:09 - Sep 22 with 1313 viewsconnell10

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:59 - Sep 22 by Malintabuk

Nice to see you respect him ...as I say weird

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:09 - Sep 22 with 1301 viewsVancouverHoop

Argh! That should have been in!
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:09 - Sep 22 with 1283 viewsSAPilgrim

Good attack play from a corner, ball nearly bundles into the net. So close
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024