Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? 13:48 - Sep 22 with 36081 viewsdutch

Is nobody going to start one? Does that mean this is one? If so I reckon another draw, another goal for Dykes, possibly a pen. Have I got the protocol correct I've never done this before? Should I mention it's Birmingham away?
[Post edited 22 Sep 2023 13:49]
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:09 - Sep 22 with 1836 viewsBklynRanger

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:55 - Sep 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Getting the ball to our link men a bit better, but Smyth in particular has been very wasteful with that shot and with several crosses.

Still not sold on him.
He's dangerous but unpredictable like a Catherine Wheel, a post-curry fart or a drunken man's Christmas comment about his Mother-inLaw.

Smyth is a tool. He wouldn't appreciate me describing him as that, but he needs to be used in the right games. Both in terms of competition and tactics.

On Tuesday he very much had the better of that team, from what I saw in the second half anyway. Should have got more of the ball if anything.

Against Sunderland it wasn't the right match up because we needed someone far more defensive than that.

I'm biased anyway and prefer to get that out there but I'm quite impressed with his development at this point.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:10 - Sep 22 with 1814 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Offish stream down for me.

Anyone else?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:11 - Sep 22 with 1780 viewsQPR_Hibs

Lovely ball from Dozzell to Chair to create the Field chance.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:12 - Sep 22 with 1707 viewsnumptydumpty

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:09 - Sep 22 by BklynRanger

Smyth is a tool. He wouldn't appreciate me describing him as that, but he needs to be used in the right games. Both in terms of competition and tactics.

On Tuesday he very much had the better of that team, from what I saw in the second half anyway. Should have got more of the ball if anything.

Against Sunderland it wasn't the right match up because we needed someone far more defensive than that.

I'm biased anyway and prefer to get that out there but I'm quite impressed with his development at this point.

Give him another 15 minutes otherwise I would replace him with Willock

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:12 - Sep 22 with 1705 viewsfrancisbowles

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:10 - Sep 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Anyone else?

Yes me too Brian, it froze at HT. I refreshed and now I've got the bloke marking the pitch before the start.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:12 - Sep 22 with 1692 viewsVancouverHoop

Does the Armstrong/Dykes upfront combo work? I'm not see it yet.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:13 - Sep 22 with 1696 viewsRBlock

Anyone else?

Me too. Keeps skipping in and out of pre-game/half-time broadcast. Get snippets of the match and then it drops
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:14 - Sep 22 with 1653 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:12 - Sep 22 by francisbowles

Yes me too Brian, it froze at HT. I refreshed and now I've got the bloke marking the pitch before the start.

Me too.

I'm at my Sister's with the whole family. She has Sky, but we wanted to watch it with Rangers Comms.

Paid a tenner too. And we all flew to her gaff in Luxembourg.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2023 21:14]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:14 - Sep 22 with 1633 viewsMalintabuk

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:09 - Sep 22 by connell10

Nice to see you respect him ...as I say weird

The man deserves respect for quite a few things in my eyes... staying 10 years with one club as a manager.... his playing days for us... him coming here last season and keeping us up....
Dress sense... not so sure
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:15 - Sep 22 with 1586 viewsnumptydumpty

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:14 - Sep 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Me too.

I'm at my Sister's with the whole family. She has Sky, but we wanted to watch it with Rangers Comms.

Paid a tenner too. And we all flew to her gaff in Luxembourg.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2023 21:14]

How high is Sintons voice today Brian ???

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:15 - Sep 22 with 1577 viewsVancouverHoop

Horrible FK from in Paal in an excellent position.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:15 - Sep 22 with 1555 viewsQPRSteve

Mine keeps going to crap for a few seconds but then comes back
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:16 - Sep 22 with 1490 viewsR_from_afar

Carved open, great save by Begovic

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:17 - Sep 22 with 1454 viewsVancouverHoop

Another very good save from Begovich
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:17 - Sep 22 with 1444 viewsaston_hoop

Begovic is an excellent shot stopper, thankfully

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:17 - Sep 22 with 1443 viewsBklynRanger

Anyone else?

Sort of a Squid Game feel to it
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:17 - Sep 22 with 1430 viewsnumptydumpty

Dykes and Armstrong seen to be on different planets - not linked up at all !!!

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:17 - Sep 22 with 1421 viewsconnell10

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:14 - Sep 22 by Malintabuk

The man deserves respect for quite a few things in my eyes... staying 10 years with one club as a manager.... his playing days for us... him coming here last season and keeping us up....
Dress sense... not so sure

Ok Vidal 👌

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:18 - Sep 22 with 1415 viewsSAPilgrim

Begovic having a great day. Really alert to the game, surely our POTM so far
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:18 - Sep 22 with 1386 viewsDamo1962

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:08 - Sep 22 by Trom

Think it was more likely his injury record before joining us.

One of the few we bought that hasn't been a crock thereafter.

Agree.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:18 - Sep 22 with 1390 viewsLogman

Is this one of those games where we can nick one with 8 minutes to go and see it out ? I ask because I am not watching the game.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:18 - Sep 22 with 1376 viewsstrikerace

This match is opening up now. Someone is getting a goal soon IMO
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:19 - Sep 22 with 1344 viewsMalintabuk

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:17 - Sep 22 by connell10

Ok Vidal 👌

Glad you have seen sense at last
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:20 - Sep 22 with 1288 viewsSherryHoop

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:17 - Sep 22 by numptydumpty

Dykes and Armstrong seen to be on different planets - not linked up at all !!!

It's like having 2 lone strikers....a lot of poor crosses though so hard to tell
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:20 - Sep 22 with 1273 viewsVancouverHoop

Brum have moved Stansfield to the other wing. He's not nearly as effective there. Fortunately
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024