Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? 13:48 - Sep 22 with 36119 viewsdutch

Is nobody going to start one? Does that mean this is one? If so I reckon another draw, another goal for Dykes, possibly a pen. Have I got the protocol correct I've never done this before? Should I mention it's Birmingham away?
[Post edited 22 Sep 2023 13:49]
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:04 - Sep 22 with 2459 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:58 - Sep 22 by plasmahoop

I thought we played quite well. Thought kakay had a very good game, we looked a bit weak down the left. Paal wasn't quite on it, but maybe wasn't getting the support.
Practice corners in the week in training! People keep mentioning a set piece coach. Do we need one, just practice putting the ball in the right area

Glad you mentioned Kakay. Thought he was good tonight.

Smyth was played even further up the pitch tonight, so they attacked quickly that wing when they could, and I thought Kakay handled it very well.

My Top 3:

1) Begovic
2) Chair
3) Kakay

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:04 - Sep 22 with 2460 viewssdm1508

The bare minimum is effort and commitment. To many times in the past we have been lacking in both. Finally the majority of the time the attitude seems right. Well done to Gareth for getting the buy in. At times some nice play but still a bit sporadic. Also not clinical enough. At least we are creating chances. I hope/believe if we get a couple of good wins then the confidence will come and maybe a bit of swagger. Slowly moving in the right direction but at least we are moving
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:04 - Sep 22 with 2451 viewsmikeygunn

After the forum and hearing from mr fitness man, I noticed how much stronger we looked in the last 15 mins or so. Could get us some valuable late goals later in the season.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:04 - Sep 22 with 2446 viewsloftboy

Got home from work just in time for the second half, should have had a penalty and wasted several set pieces, from what I saw we are heading in the right direction.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:05 - Sep 22 with 2436 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:03 - Sep 22 by FredManRave

Well made.

Well taken.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:06 - Sep 22 with 2390 viewsNorthLondonR

Are we allowed to mention that Dozzel played well? I think he's starting to 'get it' which is a massive complement to Gareth.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:06 - Sep 22 with 2390 viewsqprd

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:04 - Sep 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Smyth was played even further up the pitch tonight, so they attacked quickly that wing when they could, and I thought Kakay handled it very well.

My Top 3:

1) Begovic
2) Chair
3) Kakay

Kakay did well but he does lack that bit of quality going forward

Let’s what cannon can do if we get that deal over the line
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:08 - Sep 22 with 2333 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:46 - Sep 22 by FDC

I take qprd's take on Dozzell doing off the ball work that goes unnoticed, but in possession he always seems to shirk taking responsibility, often slowing a move down. Confidence thing maybe

Can’t believe he gets as much game time as he does.
Login to get fewer ads

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:08 - Sep 22 with 2312 viewsqprd

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:06 - Sep 22 by NorthLondonR

Are we allowed to mention that Dozzel played well? I think he's starting to 'get it' which is a massive complement to Gareth.

He doesn’t run around like a headless chicken so will get accused of not doing anything

But in an XI tonight with 2 strikers and chair, he did his job effectively
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:09 - Sep 22 with 2284 viewsFredManRave

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:05 - Sep 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Well taken.

Well said.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:12 - Sep 22 with 2201 viewsderbyhoop

With Colback suspended he's doing the dirty work that tends to unnoticed.
Field heading rapidly towards a suspension, so he will have to it for longer.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:13 - Sep 22 with 2179 viewsconnell10

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:09 - Sep 22 by FredManRave

Well said.

What he said.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:16 - Sep 22 with 2097 viewsNed_Kennedys

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:04 - Sep 22 by BrianMcCarthy

My Top 3:

1) Begovic
2) Chair
3) Kakay

No Field in there? Miles better than Chair or Kakay tonight and literally earnt us the point!
[Post edited 22 Sep 2023 22:31]
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:16 - Sep 22 with 2094 viewsnumptydumpty

Are we allowed to mention Albert and Willock coming on, gave us a different edge thst could in future be a decent bench weapon "occasionally"

Or should I not say such sacrilege !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:16 - Sep 22 with 2082 viewssmudgehoop

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:54 - Sep 22 by ted_hendrix

Decent hard working point.

Completely agree.

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:20 - Sep 22 with 2010 viewsStreathamRanger

Credit where it's due, he did well in that second half. Really getting stuck in. Trying to keep it simple, helped out the defence when they needed it. He can be pleased with his performance. Willock even looked a bit more up for the physical stuff in the short time he was on the pitch.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:21 - Sep 22 with 1995 viewsloftus77

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 18:43 - Sep 22 by loftus77

0-0. Happiness.

Duly delivered. Thank you and well done Rangers - thoroughly decent point.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:22 - Sep 22 with 1959 viewsqprxtc

When they were up they were up

And

When they were down they were down

And

When they were neither half way up

They

Were neither up nor down.

And dat is dat.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:25 - Sep 22 with 1902 viewsBoston

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:54 - Sep 22 by Wegerles_Stairs

Awful game. Bergovic MOTM.

Sure he had a good outing, probably was our motm, but a point away from home is alright in my book.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:27 - Sep 22 with 1870 viewsBluce_Ree

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 17:48 - Sep 22 by Bluce_Ree

I always imagine Birmingham games to be 0-0. I think it's just because everything about Birmingham bores me.

So, 0-0.

I am the oracle.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:29 - Sep 22 with 1841 viewsRs_Holy

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:22 - Sep 22 by qprxtc

And

And

They

And dat is dat.

Completely agree.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:29 - Sep 22 with 1840 viewscolinallcars

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:22 - Sep 22 by qprxtc

And

And

They

And dat is dat.

As they used to say in the days of CND :
Disarm today
And dat arm tomorrow.
I think I've had more than you..
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:32 - Sep 22 with 1797 viewsFDC

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:00 - Sep 22 by qprd

Good on albert

Smyth was starting to get skinned by stansfeld and was on a yellow

Adomah was good going forward and also stansfeld seemed to quiet down at the end… a lot of folks already written him off but good to see him make a contribution

Although Stansfield switched back to the right hand side when Adomah came in, which I thought was strange.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:34 - Sep 22 with 1769 viewsterryb

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:44 - Sep 22 by flynnbo

Better since Willock has come on. Dozzell is awol. Kakay has been poor and Armstrong is always offside. Set piece delivery has been atrocious.

Who do you think stopped Stansfield?

Kakay has mastered him.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:37 - Sep 22 with 1728 viewsqprxtc

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:34 - Sep 22 by terryb

Who do you think stopped Stansfield?

Kakay has mastered him.

Who the f uck is Stansfield? Flew right over my head.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024