Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? 13:48 - Sep 22 with 36118 viewsdutch

Is nobody going to start one? Does that mean this is one? If so I reckon another draw, another goal for Dykes, possibly a pen. Have I got the protocol correct I've never done this before? Should I mention it's Birmingham away?
[Post edited 22 Sep 2023 13:49]
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:56 - Sep 22 with 2079 viewsqprd

A point is a point

Just keep accumulating them
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:56 - Sep 22 with 2081 viewsGloryHunter

Anybody else had trouble with the audio commentary? All I've been getting is, “Thanks for tuning in. Your match day commentary show will start soon. Please stay tuned.”
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:56 - Sep 22 with 2077 viewscolinallcars

Unbeaten in two !
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:56 - Sep 22 with 2075 viewsStreathamRanger

Thought that was a decent second half. Much better than Tuesday. Everyone put in a good shift. Thought we might be in trouble when Albert came on but he was actually alright. Everyone would have taken a point before the game.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:56 - Sep 22 with 2068 viewsaston_hoop

Begovic probably MOTM, Field and to a lesser degree Cook decent. Adomah alright. Better result for us than them
[Post edited 22 Sep 2023 21:57]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:56 - Sep 22 with 2061 viewsLogman

A good point. So long as we can avoid the Watford style capitulations, or at least make them every 9 or 10 games, then we will give ourselves a chance
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:56 - Sep 22 with 2057 viewsNorthantsHoop

Good point tonight, we do look much more solid away from home.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:57 - Sep 22 with 2046 viewsJigsore

Better team second half. Certainly once 'the Juke' came on and contributed eff all for them.

Shame we couldn't find a winner. Some tidy play here and there. Lets get that home form motoring

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Login to get fewer ads

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:57 - Sep 22 with 2023 viewsted_hendrix

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:56 - Sep 22 by GloryHunter

Anybody else had trouble with the audio commentary? All I've been getting is, “Thanks for tuning in. Your match day commentary show will start soon. Please stay tuned.”

Sorry I know I shouldn't but that made me laugh.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:57 - Sep 22 with 2013 viewsDamo1962

Neither team deserved to win - so a fair result. We dug in and got a good point... so that's welcome. Not many goals in this team, so good to see the defence stepping up. But having watched us twice in a week, against two equally limited sides...my eyes are bleeding 😉 Thank God for a day off tomorrow 😎
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:57 - Sep 22 with 2020 viewsQPRSteve

Kept getting that on the stream too
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:58 - Sep 22 with 1998 viewsplasmahoop

I thought we played quite well. Thought kakay had a very good game, we looked a bit weak down the left. Paal wasn't quite on it, but maybe wasn't getting the support.
Practice corners in the week in training! People keep mentioning a set piece coach. Do we need one, just practice putting the ball in the right area
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:58 - Sep 22 with 1980 viewsqueensparker

Team worked their bollox off, created chances, got an away point. That’s all you can ask for given the last 18 months and our fragile mentality. Good work lads.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:58 - Sep 22 with 1979 viewsFDC

Within the context of the season a decent point, and a fair result on the night. Always find the quality of our games hard to judge objectively, but thought it was fairly good? Not loads of brilliant skills, but it ebbed and flowed from end to end, thought it was a pretty engaging game?
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:59 - Sep 22 with 1953 viewsted_hendrix

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:58 - Sep 22 by plasmahoop

I thought we played quite well. Thought kakay had a very good game, we looked a bit weak down the left. Paal wasn't quite on it, but maybe wasn't getting the support.
Practice corners in the week in training! People keep mentioning a set piece coach. Do we need one, just practice putting the ball in the right area

And free kicks.

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:00 - Sep 22 with 1880 viewskomradkirk

Yes a good point away from home.
I was at the corresponding game last year and the difference in players effort and attitude was massive.
Keepers on top.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:00 - Sep 22 with 1877 viewsjohncharles

As my prediction, not the score but it was all about the veteran goalkeepers.

Strong and stable my arse.

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:00 - Sep 22 with 1875 viewsSherryHoop

If we had Dickie and Dieng instead of Cook and Begavic we probably would of lost that.

Positives

Clean sheet
Fitness
Begavic's shot stopping
Sam Field
Putting bodies in the way
Created a few decent chances
Begavic's distribution was a bit better
We are getting harder to beat
We are physically more competitive
Lots of room for improvement
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:00 - Sep 22 with 1845 viewsqprd

Good on albert

Smyth was starting to get skinned by stansfeld and was on a yellow

Adomah was good going forward and also stansfeld seemed to quiet down at the end… a lot of folks already written him off but good to see him make a contribution
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:02 - Sep 22 with 1758 viewskomradkirk

Fitness mentioned there.
Showed good legs and energy after 3 games in 6 days
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:02 - Sep 22 with 1751 viewsted_hendrix

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:00 - Sep 22 by qprd

Good on albert

Smyth was starting to get skinned by stansfeld and was on a yellow

Adomah was good going forward and also stansfeld seemed to quiet down at the end… a lot of folks already written him off but good to see him make a contribution

Stansfield got booked at the end.

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:02 - Sep 22 with 1745 viewsBklynRanger

That was an old school 16th place stabilising effort. Just what we needed.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:02 - Sep 22 with 1738 viewsflynnbo

Well played. Good away point and a clean sheet.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:03 - Sep 22 with 1711 viewsFredManRave

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:56 - Sep 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Good point.

Well made.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 22:03 - Sep 22 with 1692 viewsnumptydumpty

We are a solid championship outfit away from home.

At home we have been a liability for way too long.

Hard to understand, because we have in general always been decent at the "home of football" and not that great away !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024