Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? 13:48 - Sep 22 with 36117 viewsdutch

Is nobody going to start one? Does that mean this is one? If so I reckon another draw, another goal for Dykes, possibly a pen. Have I got the protocol correct I've never done this before? Should I mention it's Birmingham away?
[Post edited 22 Sep 2023 13:49]
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:46 - Sep 22 with 2543 viewsFDC

I take qprd's take on Dozzell doing off the ball work that goes unnoticed, but in possession he always seems to shirk taking responsibility, often slowing a move down. Confidence thing maybe
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:48 - Sep 22 with 2373 viewsDamo1962

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:44 - Sep 22 by Match82

Dykes held in box, nothing given. Clear penalty by letter of law but he wasn't getting near the ball, we'd have been annoyed if it had been given the other way

Ref has been pretty good I think. Like you say...it would have been harsh.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:50 - Sep 22 with 2267 viewsR_from_afar

3 minutes added

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:51 - Sep 22 with 2120 viewsVancouverHoop

Old-fashioned time added on in both halves today
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:52 - Sep 22 with 2055 viewsAndybrat

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:51 - Sep 22 by VancouverHoop

Old-fashioned time added on in both halves today

Deep breath
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:52 - Sep 22 with 2041 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Sky's subscriptions hotline must be red hot tonight.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:52 - Sep 22 with 2017 viewsted_hendrix

We've had 2 minutes

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:52 - Sep 22 with 2000 viewsR_from_afar

Corner to them, gulp

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:53 - Sep 22 with 1928 viewsR_from_afar

And breathe. FT 0-0

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:53 - Sep 22 with 1915 viewssilverbirch

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:52 - Sep 22 by Andybrat

Deep breath

Is Albert taking the set pieces now that he is on?
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:53 - Sep 22 with 1899 viewsQPRSteve

A decent point.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:54 - Sep 22 with 1854 viewsVancouverHoop

FT. Good point.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:54 - Sep 22 with 1858 viewsMatch82

I suspect the phrase "short on quality" is going to be used about this one.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:54 - Sep 22 with 1806 viewsnumptydumpty

Decent away match

I enjoyed the game tonight

Middle of the table performance !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:54 - Sep 22 with 1796 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Awful game. Bergovic MOTM.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:54 - Sep 22 with 1793 viewsted_hendrix

Decent hard working point.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:54 - Sep 22 with 1792 viewsR_from_afar

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:53 - Sep 22 by R_from_afar

And breathe. FT 0-0

A decent effort by us, put them under some pressure and were relatively solid

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:54 - Sep 22 with 1781 viewsstevec

Very good performance, excellent defending, midfield worked their socks off, most happy with that.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:54 - Sep 22 with 1787 viewsToast_R

Thought we were the better team tbh. Why can't we play like that at home?
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:54 - Sep 22 with 1773 viewsAndybrat

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:52 - Sep 22 by Andybrat

Deep breath

And breathe, would have taken that before the kick off, so one defeat in 4, or one win in 4. Progress considering this was the night last year when the sh1t started hitting the fan. COYRS
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:55 - Sep 22 with 1764 viewsQPR_Hibs

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:48 - Sep 22 by Damo1962

Ref has been pretty good I think. Like you say...it would have been harsh.

Best Ref we've had for a while.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:55 - Sep 22 with 1743 viewsconnell10

If we had got 3 points against Swansea that would be a decent haul. But a draw tonight was a good result...well done Rangers.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:55 - Sep 22 with 1740 viewsRs_Holy

yep ... well played Rangers ... plenty of commitment... good point!
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:55 - Sep 22 with 1714 viewsMalintabuk

0-0 totally acceptable tonight. 2 game undefeated run now and hopefully a match gone and closer to getting players back in the team.
Both teams pretty average but 2 good keepers.
We kept Stansfield guiet the 2nd half.
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 21:56 - Sep 22 with 1679 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good point.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024