Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll try - a Potters match thread 14:54 - Nov 27 with 125873 viewsE17hoop

Everyone seems to have tried in the last year or so, so I'll have a punt.

1-0, Chair.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: System of A Down vs England WC SF

1
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3602 viewsRangersDave

feck me

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3602 viewsaston_hoop

Great finisher is our Lyndon....

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3597 viewsderbyhoop

Lyndon 2-2

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

1
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3597 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:25 - Nov 28 by Metallica_Hoop

Post again, its not our season.


Oh well!

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3595 viewstraininvain

Always rated that Lyndon Dykes.
0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3594 viewsBklynRanger

Right. COME ON TO FCUK.
0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3591 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dykes, you beaut.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

1
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3587 viewsBoston

AT LAST

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
Login to get fewer ads

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3587 viewsToast_R

Dykes! 2-2 come on, keep this up for a winner.

Dykes only scores half chances
1
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3576 viewsBrazilNutR

SUPER, SUPER DYKES!!!!!
1
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3566 viewsloftboy

I may revise my earlier post!

Poll: Who’s starting between the sticks v Preston?

1
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3539 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 20:57 - Nov 28 by Benny_the_Ball

Come on, Lyndon. Make amends.


That's what I'm taking about.
2
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3544 viewsRangersDave

1st goal in front of the loft for how long?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

2
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:27 - Nov 28 with 3492 viewsstainrods_elbow

I refuse to take it all back, but that was a fine strike, Lyndon.

Poll: A little over halfway through the season, where do you see us finishing?

2
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:28 - Nov 28 with 3442 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Willock shot deflected wide now.

We're still making chances, or half-chances anyway.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:28 - Nov 28 with 3441 viewsVancouverHoop

OOOooo! That was old-school Willock
0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:28 - Nov 28 with 3424 viewstraininvain

Dare I say that we’ve created plenty of chances tonight and look half decent.
0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:28 - Nov 28 with 3418 viewsSuperhoops2808

Dykes for a Hatrick?
1
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:28 - Nov 28 with 3417 viewsSAPilgrim

If he gets a third for the hat trick i’ll sing his praises. Pretty good dykesy
1
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:28 - Nov 28 with 3390 viewsNortholt_Rs

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 by RangersDave

1st goal in front of the loft for how long?


15 years!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

7
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:29 - Nov 28 with 3297 viewsToast_R

We still look suss at the back
1
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:30 - Nov 28 with 3202 viewsToast_R

Corner, first man
0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:32 - Nov 28 with 3106 viewsBenny_the_Ball

First thing on the agenda tomorrow. Practice corners.
1
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:32 - Nov 28 with 3106 viewsLordPork

6 Stoke players booked

isn't that a fine ?
0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:32 - Nov 28 with 3074 viewsDamo1962

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:28 - Nov 28 by Superhoops2808

Dykes for a Hatrick?


Yes please. I'll even buy him a new tattoo 👍
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026