Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll try - a Potters match thread 14:54 - Nov 27 with 125892 viewsE17hoop

Everyone seems to have tried in the last year or so, so I'll have a punt.

1-0, Chair.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: System of A Down vs England WC SF

1
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:40 - Nov 28 with 3990 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fúck ya!!!

And a really important goal for Willock.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

8
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:40 - Nov 28 with 3990 viewsderbyhoop

Willock 4-2

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

1
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:41 - Nov 28 with 3986 viewsRangersDave

second rank fire!!!!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

1
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:41 - Nov 28 with 3952 viewsDamo1962

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:37 - Nov 28 by Boston

I was looking for an excuse to have a drink.


I've got no booze in the house 🤐 Can I get to the Offy before it closes 🤔😎
2
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:41 - Nov 28 with 3951 viewsSK_hoops

What a day to be ill and missing this at the ground!
0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:41 - Nov 28 with 3939 viewsdezzar

Get the flip in URRRRRRSSSS
0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:41 - Nov 28 with 3939 viewsToast_R

Guess who's back?
Back again?
Chrissy's back, Chrissy's back, Chrissy's back

Willllllockkk!
0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:41 - Nov 28 with 3922 viewsaston_hoop

Oh god yes

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

0
Login to get fewer ads

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:41 - Nov 28 with 3902 viewsGaryT

Da da da da hoops!

Get in!
0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:41 - Nov 28 with 3901 viewsCamberleyR

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:32 - Nov 28 by Toast_R

What happened to the Chris Willock who would jinks past players and slam a ball top corner?

Now hitting air shots


Ahem!

Poll: How many more points will we get this season?

2
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:41 - Nov 28 with 3889 viewsBklynRanger

Chicken oriental
0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:42 - Nov 28 with 3862 viewsVancouverHoop

When did we last score four goals?
1
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:42 - Nov 28 with 3827 viewsBrazilNutR

Why are comms calling Kelman as Richards? Confused the hell out of me..
0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:42 - Nov 28 with 3829 viewsSuperhoops2808

This

Just like a win for the team, a goal for Willock will boost confidence
0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:42 - Nov 28 with 3811 viewsSAPilgrim

Suddenly it all seems a bit brighter. Get the fck in Willock!
0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:42 - Nov 28 with 3803 viewsSherryHoop

Yeeeeessssssss!!!!!!!

Get in....4 goals....pinch me
0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:43 - Nov 28 with 3731 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Special mention to Kelman. Persistence in the middle of the park which created the opening for Willock.
1
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:43 - Nov 28 with 3721 viewsBrianMcCarthy

And a picture now for Alex Neil looking sick.

WHAT. A. NIGHT.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

7
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:43 - Nov 28 with 3690 viewseghamranger

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:07 - Nov 28 by Toast_R

Can you honestly see us scoring 1 let alone 2 goals?


Let alone 4 lol
2
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:43 - Nov 28 with 3613 viewsDamo1962

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:42 - Nov 28 by VancouverHoop

When did we last score four goals?


A long time ago my friend. Doesn't it feel great though 🥳
1
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:43 - Nov 28 with 3611 viewsibnumber10

Fck me 3 goals in the loft end in 15 minutes
When did we last score 4 in a match?
0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:43 - Nov 28 with 3598 viewsDorse

Are we allowed to do this?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

2
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:44 - Nov 28 with 3591 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:43 - Nov 28 by Benny_the_Ball

Special mention to Kelman. Persistence in the middle of the park which created the opening for Willock.


I thought that might have been a free against Kelman for obstruction?

Actually...Shut Up Brian.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

5
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:44 - Nov 28 with 3551 viewsTomS

What is this strange feeling, is it elation or relief? The latter probably, it has been an exhausting experience following this match.
0
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:44 - Nov 28 with 3536 viewstraininvain

Couldn’t have gone much better tonight. Goals. Not one but four of them. And Willock on the scoresheet.

Should give the players plenty of confidence.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026