| I'll try - a Potters match thread 14:54 - Nov 27 with 125867 views | E17hoop | Everyone seems to have tried in the last year or so, so I'll have a punt. 1-0, Chair. |  |
| |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:44 - Nov 28 with 3774 views | ibnumber10 | 3 points The spirit of El Tel! [Post edited 28 Nov 2023 21:45]
|  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:44 - Nov 28 with 3772 views | VancouverHoop |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:43 - Nov 28 by Damo1962 | A long time ago my friend. Doesn't it feel great though 🥳 |
Oh yeah... yes... yes ...! |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:44 - Nov 28 with 3771 views | R_from_afar | FT 4-2, get in! |  |
| "Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1." |
|  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:44 - Nov 28 with 3770 views | BrianMcCarthy | FT. You beauts. |  |
|  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:45 - Nov 28 with 3740 views | Benny_the_Ball |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:44 - Nov 28 by BrianMcCarthy | I thought that might have been a free against Kelman for obstruction? Actually...Shut Up Brian. |
Ssssscccchhhhh!!!! |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:45 - Nov 28 with 3744 views | Boston | My bad back has made a miraculous recovery. |  |
|  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:45 - Nov 28 with 3714 views | Damo1962 | This is for all of us...and especially Terry. |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:45 - Nov 28 with 3716 views | Metallica_Hoop | I'll take that! Wel done in the end chaps |  |
| Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:45 - Nov 28 with 3693 views | hubble | It's an effing miracle! Marti walks on water, Marti walks on water La la la la la la la la |  |
|  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:46 - Nov 28 with 3641 views | ibnumber10 | Take a bow E17 |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:46 - Nov 28 with 3614 views | Boston | Are the tears back lads? |  |
|  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:46 - Nov 28 with 3577 views | QPRSteve | What's that music they are playing? |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:47 - Nov 28 with 3538 views | Benny_the_Ball | That one's for you, Terry. Get in. |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:47 - Nov 28 with 3526 views | Hooping_Mad | There you go Clive write that one up and enjoy. |  |
| Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society |
|  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:47 - Nov 28 with 3482 views | Harbour | Bloody hell well done rangers |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:47 - Nov 28 with 3482 views | CamberleyR |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:43 - Nov 28 by ibnumber10 | Fck me 3 goals in the loft end in 15 minutes When did we last score 4 in a match? |
Reading at home before the wheels fell off and the engine blew up for Warburton. |  |
|  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:48 - Nov 28 with 3443 views | RangersDave |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:47 - Nov 28 by Benny_the_Ball | That one's for you, Terry. Get in. |
Terry's up there smiling tonight! |  |
|  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:48 - Nov 28 with 3430 views | loftus77 | Good God Almighty. |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:48 - Nov 28 with 3410 views | Damo1962 | I'll hold my hand up and thought the score would be the other way round at H/T. So happy for everyone, especially Marti, Lyndon and Chris.Come on U R'sssss😁 |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:49 - Nov 28 with 3372 views | SAPilgrim | Still played like a team who’d bet heavily on relegation at points but my god am i willing to ignore that just for a moment. Hope willock’s back with us like that for more matches. |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:49 - Nov 28 with 3361 views | HoopinEssex | Massive win. Onwards and upwards! |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:50 - Nov 28 with 3311 views | NoDiddley | It’s a goddamn rangers w@nkfest! |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:51 - Nov 28 with 3268 views | Juzzie | 9 shots on target. I need to lie down. |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:51 - Nov 28 with 3266 views | ibnumber10 | Hopefully Dykes and Willock can really push on from this |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:51 - Nov 28 with 3255 views | traininvain | The lesson tonight is this squad does have goals in it but we need to play to their strengths. We’ve seen it under Warburton, Beale and now Marti. Hopefully the shackles have come off tonight and we can use this as a platform to put together a good run of form over the next few months. |  | |  |
| |