| International Break 12:53 - Sep 22 with 18984 views | RedbourneR | Anyone know who's off and playing for their country? Jimmy Dunne and Harvey Vale for RoI,I guess, and Paul Smyth for the North, so who else is going to be missing from the training ground? Nothing on the offish. |  | | |  |
| International Break on 19:51 - Oct 2 with 1831 views | kensalriser | Good, he should arrive back fresh and uninjured. |  |
|  |
| International Break on 20:00 - Oct 2 with 1796 views | connell10 |
| International Break on 19:51 - Oct 2 by kensalriser | Good, he should arrive back fresh and uninjured. |
True 👍 |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| International Break on 20:11 - Oct 2 with 1763 views | BklynRanger | 0-2 to the green white army so far |  | |  |
| International Break on 20:23 - Oct 2 with 1724 views | FDC |
| International Break on 08:35 - Oct 2 by Paddyhoops | Ireland has very few premier leauge players . The few we do have are centre halfs. Collins, Egan and O shea. Tough to break into that part of the side. |
What are the goalkeepers like? |  | |  |
| International Break on 20:25 - Oct 2 with 1712 views | BrazilNutR | Dennis Cirkin played another full 90 minutes for Latvia, thats 3 full games for him, despite not being fit enough to play a single 90 for us yet.. looks like played left wing back in a 5 today, and lost 2-1 to the mighty Montenegro. That's 2 losses and a draw for Dennis, I'd imagine that is less than he'd have hoped for. |  | |  |
| International Break on 21:09 - Oct 2 with 1571 views | connell10 |
| International Break on 20:23 - Oct 2 by FDC | What are the goalkeepers like? |
Better than the Ukraine one lol |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| International Break on 21:13 - Oct 2 with 1551 views | bosh67 | 3-0 to NI now. Goalkeeping disaster for the Ukraine keeper. Charles so far having a stormer and just launched a 70 yard pass that almost got them through for 4. I really think we should buy Charles' contract off Man City as they'll be playing in a pub league next season (perhaps). |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| International Break on 21:24 - Oct 2 with 1512 views | connell10 |
| International Break on 21:13 - Oct 2 by bosh67 | 3-0 to NI now. Goalkeeping disaster for the Ukraine keeper. Charles so far having a stormer and just launched a 70 yard pass that almost got them through for 4. I really think we should buy Charles' contract off Man City as they'll be playing in a pub league next season (perhaps). |
Id rather buy his brother he is very classy. |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| International Break on 21:29 - Oct 2 with 1481 views | connell10 | Smyth must be pissed off |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| International Break on 21:42 - Oct 2 with 1447 views | bosh67 |
| International Break on 21:29 - Oct 2 by connell10 | Smyth must be pissed off |
Yes I think they brought on 3 fans and a lady with her unborn child before him but I have to say that Northern Ireland were superb against a fairly subdued Ukraine. Charles in goal faultless. 3-0 NI and well deserved. At least Smyth won't come back injured unless he's got a splinter in his arse from the bench. |  |
|  |
| International Break on 06:30 - Oct 3 with 1155 views | dmm | Varane scored in Martinique's 2-1 win v Honduras. No sign of Burrell in Jamaica's 2-0 win v El Salvador. |  | |  |
| International Break on 07:13 - Oct 3 with 1075 views | PlanetHonneywood | Another faultless display down the catwalk from Gorgeous Ronnie at Paris Fashion Week. |  |
|  |
| International Break on 08:54 - Oct 3 with 963 views | HAYESBOY |
| International Break on 06:30 - Oct 3 by dmm | Varane scored in Martinique's 2-1 win v Honduras. No sign of Burrell in Jamaica's 2-0 win v El Salvador. |
Burrell back with us as of approx 5 days ago. Injured. Hopefully its a Palmer type injury and he can be available next Friday. |  |
| Smells like a trout farm in here |
|  |
| International Break on 09:16 - Oct 3 with 921 views | JamesB1979 | Shame that Smyth is barely getting any minutes but good for us. Same with Dunne not playing. We want Varane to be playing as he lacks game time. Also good to see Cirkin is playing full minutes so he must be back to full match fitness. Fingers crossed Kamara doesn’t play much. Rather he spent this week off and ready for West Ham. |  | |  |
| International Break on 09:34 - Oct 3 with 886 views | stevec | Am I right in thinking, if a player gets injured on international duty, their club gets a payout to cover player costs? |  | |  |
| International Break on 09:58 - Oct 3 with 846 views | BrianMcCarthy |
| International Break on 09:34 - Oct 3 by stevec | Am I right in thinking, if a player gets injured on international duty, their club gets a payout to cover player costs? |
Great question. A quick Google led me to a BBC article by the excellently named Jonty Coleman. What Ho, Jonty!!: If a player on international duty sustains a new injury that prevents them from taking part in full training or matches for a minimum of 28 days, the club they play for will be entitled to financial compensation from the Fifa Club Protection Programme." https://www.bbc.com/sport/foot |  |
|  |
| International Break on 11:20 - Oct 3 with 738 views | Myke |
| International Break on 09:58 - Oct 3 by BrianMcCarthy | Great question. A quick Google led me to a BBC article by the excellently named Jonty Coleman. What Ho, Jonty!!: If a player on international duty sustains a new injury that prevents them from taking part in full training or matches for a minimum of 28 days, the club they play for will be entitled to financial compensation from the Fifa Club Protection Programme." https://www.bbc.com/sport/foot |
Wait so am I reading this right. The first month the club doesn’t get compensated but from day 29 it does? |  | |  |
| International Break on 11:24 - Oct 3 with 732 views | Myke |
| International Break on 21:29 - Oct 2 by connell10 | Smyth must be pissed off |
I think we tend to over-rate our players. Egan who had more or less retired preferred over Dunne. Smyth not getting game time. Chair never gets any meaningful time for Morocco. The Ozzie guy that many thought was the bees knees, never got a kick for Australia in that World Cup, despite them losing all three group games. |  | |  |
| International Break on 12:24 - Oct 3 with 653 views | SK_hoops | Charles got an assist for N. Ireland. |  | |  |
| International Break on 14:03 - Oct 3 with 551 views | CLAREMAN1995 |
| International Break on 11:24 - Oct 3 by Myke | I think we tend to over-rate our players. Egan who had more or less retired preferred over Dunne. Smyth not getting game time. Chair never gets any meaningful time for Morocco. The Ozzie guy that many thought was the bees knees, never got a kick for Australia in that World Cup, despite them losing all three group games. |
Come on now Myke we know Egan is selected because he does that pre match Gaelic football routine and hits the target most of the time . If Jimmy Dunne does not start for Ireland tomorrow with Collins and O Shea backin England he will never get breakthrough IMO. Maybe it would be better for QPR if he does not play I expect Isreal to kick the crap out of the ROI players its already a tenderbox waiting to explode |  | |  |
| International Break on 15:19 - Oct 3 with 457 views | dublinr | RTE quoting halgrimsson saying 'Jimmy is fit'. I would imagine he'll play tomorrow. |  |
|  |
| International Break on 15:21 - Oct 3 with 456 views | Watford_Ranger |
| International Break on 12:24 - Oct 3 by SK_hoops | Charles got an assist for N. Ireland. |
One of the great goalkeeper clangers of the century from his opposite number. |  | |  |
| International Break on 15:47 - Oct 3 with 416 views | HAYESBOY | Kamara on at half time for Finland in 2pm kick off. |  |
| Smells like a trout farm in here |
|  |
| International Break on 16:13 - Oct 3 with 380 views | dmm | There was mention of a behind closed door first team friendly game this weekend. Has anyone heard anything? |  | |  |
| |