Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints fan is new PM 14:04 - Oct 24 with 6550 viewsSouthamptonfan

He may be a rich Tory, but he reminds me of a young Tony Blair. I think he will fair better than Liz.

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Saints fan is new PM on 22:24 - Oct 24 with 1420 viewsBazza

Saints fan is new PM on 21:29 - Oct 24 by cocklebreath

Nobody’s happy with the mess of brexit which is the biggest fook up to our country

I agree, Brexit has not been allowed to be fully completed despite the democratic mandate
Saints fan is new PM on 22:26 - Oct 24 with 1408 viewssaint22

Saints fan is new PM on 18:50 - Oct 24 by grumpy

I'm fed up with Tories talking about themselves.

I wonder how many who support the tories for the last 12 years are fed up enough not to vote for them next time round?
Saints fan is new PM on 22:29 - Oct 24 with 1399 viewskernow

Saints fan is new PM on 22:24 - Oct 24 by Bazza

I agree, Brexit has not been allowed to be fully completed despite the democratic mandate

Who do you blame for that?
Saints fan is new PM on 22:35 - Oct 24 with 1389 viewsBazza

Saints fan is new PM on 20:41 - Oct 24 by grumpy

What do call what’s been going on then?

Since you ask a shambles is a complete disorder in my book so an exaggeration, certainly we’re in mess though. I’m just fed up with people running this country down when most countries are experiencing the same level of issues and, in some cases, worse inflation etc. due to covid and Putin. The numerous strikes being called will not help our situation with unions demanding huge pay rises.
Saints fan is new PM on 10:40 - Oct 25 with 1285 viewsSouthSeaSaint

Saints fan is new PM on 16:19 - Oct 24 by Heisenberg

So the new PM is going to sue someone on a football forum ? Excellent I look forward to it. How about his wife registers for paying tax in the UK and her global empire stops dealing with the Russian oligarchs. As the Ukrainians called it as it is. Our new prime ministers wife deals in blood money.

Apparently Sunak's wife has agreed to pay tax on income from both UK and overseas earnings.
Saints fan is new PM on 10:40 - Oct 25 with 1284 viewsgrumpy

Saints fan is new PM on 22:35 - Oct 24 by Bazza

Since you ask a shambles is a complete disorder in my book so an exaggeration, certainly we’re in mess though. I’m just fed up with people running this country down when most countries are experiencing the same level of issues and, in some cases, worse inflation etc. due to covid and Putin. The numerous strikes being called will not help our situation with unions demanding huge pay rises.

So having numerous Prime Ministers,Chancellors etc at such a critical time is not 'complete disorder'in your book.
Unions fighting for their workforces to have a decent living is not helping our situation either is it?
If you are thinking like that you're part of the problem.
Saints fan is new PM on 11:28 - Oct 25 with 1261 viewsBazza

Saints fan is new PM on 10:40 - Oct 25 by grumpy

So having numerous Prime Ministers,Chancellors etc at such a critical time is not 'complete disorder'in your book.
Unions fighting for their workforces to have a decent living is not helping our situation either is it?
If you are thinking like that you're part of the problem.

There is no complete disorder, of course not. Unless I’ve missed the fighting in the streets! Maybe it’s local to you? Not even seen fights in the Commons. U
I’d support any union trying to get their members a decent level of pay which some are but I worry that some want more than double digit increases which will just worsen inflation. No doubt some are pushing a political agenda and they could give a damn about the country.
Saints fan is new PM on 11:48 - Oct 25 with 1236 viewsgrumpy

Saints fan is new PM on 11:28 - Oct 25 by Bazza

There is no complete disorder, of course not. Unless I’ve missed the fighting in the streets! Maybe it’s local to you? Not even seen fights in the Commons. U
I’d support any union trying to get their members a decent level of pay which some are but I worry that some want more than double digit increases which will just worsen inflation. No doubt some are pushing a political agenda and they could give a damn about the country.

Not seen any fighting in the streets but I have seen the food banks.As for the Commons what was that debacle when MPs went to vote on Fracking. When negotiating pay unions will always go in high and work out what is best for both it’s workers and the employer. Making out Unions have a political agenda is just wrong.
Login to get fewer ads

Saints fan is new PM on 11:49 - Oct 25 with 1236 viewsdarthvader

Saints fan is new PM on 22:26 - Oct 24 by saint22

I wonder how many who support the tories for the last 12 years are fed up enough not to vote for them next time round?

If truss didn't resign I wouldn't have bothered voting at all.

More confident now Rushi is in, shame he didn't get in in the first place

keep the faith coyr

Saints fan is new PM on 12:00 - Oct 25 with 1230 views1885_SFC

I'm hoping that the red wristband Rishi was wearing as he waved to the Press outside the door of No.10 came from the Saints Megastore...

Old School is Cool

Saints fan is new PM on 12:28 - Oct 25 with 1205 viewsgrumpy

Saints fan is new PM on 12:00 - Oct 25 by 1885_SFC

I'm hoping that the red wristband Rishi was wearing as he waved to the Press outside the door of No.10 came from the Saints Megastore...

Saints fan is new PM on 13:06 - Oct 25 with 1159 viewssaint22

Saints fan is new PM on 11:49 - Oct 25 by darthvader

If truss didn't resign I wouldn't have bothered voting at all.

More confident now Rushi is in, shame he didn't get in in the first place

so ignoring the shambles off tis country and its govt of the last 12 years, flip thru a few leaders and land on an 'ok' one and all the tory voters return
Saints fan is new PM on 13:07 - Oct 25 with 1166 viewsBazza

Saints fan is new PM on 11:48 - Oct 25 by grumpy

Not seen any fighting in the streets but I have seen the food banks.As for the Commons what was that debacle when MPs went to vote on Fracking. When negotiating pay unions will always go in high and work out what is best for both it’s workers and the employer. Making out Unions have a political agenda is just wrong.

So why do some unions pour money into the Labour party if they have no political agenda???
Saints fan is new PM on 16:00 - Oct 25 with 1098 viewsgrumpy

Saints fan is new PM on 13:07 - Oct 25 by Bazza

So why do some unions pour money into the Labour party if they have no political agenda???

The Labour Party founded in 1900 grew out the Trade Union Movement.
Saints fan is new PM on 16:00 - Oct 25 with 1099 viewsfranniesTache

Saints fan is new PM on 16:51 - Oct 24 by Southamptonfan

Poor old Pompey. Will Rishi closes down the island?
[Post edited 24 Oct 2022 16:52]

Posh rob isn't even from Southampton, he's a privately educated nipper from Trowbridge.

Politics aside Rishi is far more of a scummer than Rob as he actually comes from Southampton.
Saints fan is new PM on 16:56 - Oct 25 with 1070 viewsBazza

Saints fan is new PM on 16:00 - Oct 25 by grumpy

The Labour Party founded in 1900 grew out the Trade Union Movement.

Totally proves my point then,thanks
Saints fan is new PM on 17:38 - Oct 25 with 1056 viewsgrumpy

Saints fan is new PM on 16:56 - Oct 25 by Bazza

Totally proves my point then,thanks

Shame in the same sentence you inferred Unions don’t care about the country.
Saints fan is new PM on 17:45 - Oct 25 with 1049 viewsBazza

Saints fan is new PM on 17:38 - Oct 25 by grumpy

Shame in the same sentence you inferred Unions don’t care about the country.

Only ‘some unions’ you can choose which.
Think we’ve exhausted this topic for the moment.
Saints fan is new PM on 18:00 - Oct 25 with 1044 viewsWestEndBoy

Let’s just pray he can turn things round in 2 years and keep Labour out
Saints fan is new PM on 18:02 - Oct 25 with 1034 viewssaint22

Saints fan is new PM on 18:00 - Oct 25 by WestEndBoy

Let’s just pray he can turn things round in 2 years and keep Labour out

Oh yes lets hope we get another 5 years of tory rule
seems to be really working out right.......
Saints fan is new PM on 18:16 - Oct 25 with 1028 viewsWestEndBoy

Still better than load of lefties running Country unless you like living in a dustibin even more than it is now
Saints fan is new PM on 18:18 - Oct 25 with 1025 viewsGRIM

H'mmm.
I think I must have logged on to the wrong forum.
I thought this was a football forum.
But I must be in a character assassination forum.
Saints fan is new PM on 21:48 - Oct 25 with 953 viewsRon11

Saints fan is new PM on 16:43 - Oct 24 by cocklebreath

It wasn’t strange the oldies weren’t going to have a coloured PM simple as that, fortunately they didn’t get a say this time

I don't think anybody got a say did they?
Saints fan is new PM on 21:54 - Oct 25 with 930 viewskentsouthampton

Saints fan is new PM on 22:42 - Oct 25 with 897 viewsBridders2

Saints fan is new PM on 22:35 - Oct 24 by Bazza

Netherlands inflation rate is 14.5% and Germany 10% with power blackouts so we're not the only ones, the effects of the pandemic and Ukrainian war have disrupted the world.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024