Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread 11:59 - Dec 25 with 45589 viewsTomS

As the song continues, temptations on his way. You look at the form table, see Millwall struggling and think to yourself 'you know what, we can win this'.

The thing about new managerial bounces is that gravity eventually kicks in and you revert back to the level you should have been at all along. We won three in a row, but the feel good factor is beginning to wear off. We should have earned more than one point from our last three outings, but didn't. Gravity is holding us back from our desired ascent up the table. We cannot score as often as we need to, as we don't have (m)any natural goalscorers on the team. Pot shots from 60
yards don't usually result in goals.

So what's going to happen against Millwall? There won't be many goals scored in this one. I think we'll continue to frustrate ourselves and will fail to score, but will suffer from another momentary lapse of
concentration in defence and will lose 1-0.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:02 - Dec 26 with 1860 viewsDamo1962

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:54 - Dec 26 by stainrods_elbow

First good question in the post-match interview to Cifuentes has to be what he's going to do about our chronic inability to score. But does he have a good answer?

He has Dykes, Sinclair, Kelman, Smyth,Dozy and the over rated and useless Field - what can he say?
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:03 - Dec 26 with 1855 viewsPunteR

I thought it was a 3 o clock kick off.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:03 - Dec 26 with 1843 viewsactonman

That was a painful watch … not as painful as travelling to Sheffield and watching us p!ss 3 points away in the last 5 mins but painful all the same
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:03 - Dec 26 with 1840 viewsNorthantsHoop

Charity Park Rangers back again. Feel sorry for Marti and us this bunch of players are not good enough and we are stuck with them. I thought we might have turned a corner we have not.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:03 - Dec 26 with 1832 viewsJimthehip

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:03 - Dec 26 by PunteR

Lucky
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:04 - Dec 26 with 1788 viewsenfieldargh

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:02 - Dec 26 by ted_hendrix

They are cowards who have got us relegated.

No desire no urgency no idea no goals hardly a shot on target poor crossing unmotivated sack of shtt

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:04 - Dec 26 with 1773 viewsstainrods_elbow

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:00 - Dec 26 by lassel

I’ve been saying relentlessly that Kakay should be nowhere near the pitch. Another 2 goals today given away by his unique brand of ‘defending’

Begovic missed the corner entirely for their second - Kakay may be feckless at times, but how is that his fault?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:05 - Dec 26 with 1762 viewsDamo1962

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:54 - Dec 26 by KerryE

I think we are going down. Just telling the truth.

Nothing to think about. We're gone - it's just can we not finish bottom of the lot.
Login to get fewer ads

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:05 - Dec 26 with 1763 viewsBoston

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:55 - Dec 26 by traininvain

Losing 1-0 in desperate need of an attacking threat and Willock’s left sat on the bench while Adomah stumbles around on the pitch.

I like Marti but I can’t get my head around that one.

Pay attention sir, Willock was injured in the pre match warm up, wasn't coming on whatever happened.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:05 - Dec 26 with 1760 viewsMedwayR

So did the players.

Poll: Who’s better?

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:05 - Dec 26 with 1751 viewsRs_Holy

wish I did :(
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:05 - Dec 26 with 1750 viewsStanisgod

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:55 - Dec 26 by ted_hendrix

Sadly I think Ipswich will kill us.

We said that about Norwich, Leicester and Southampton. It will be another gallant
0-1

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:05 - Dec 26 with 1744 viewsLanhoop

Chair, Clarke-Salter and Dixon-Bonner can stay. The rest do not look like footballers. Weak, slow and not very smart.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:07 - Dec 26 with 1670 viewsSonofpugwash

How I feel at the moment.

https://scontent.fbrs4-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/270029641_5100124730030882_

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:07 - Dec 26 with 1652 viewsstainrods_elbow

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:02 - Dec 26 by Damo1962

He has Dykes, Sinclair, Kelman, Smyth,Dozy and the over rated and useless Field - what can he say?

He could stop bullshitting fans as he did after the Southampton game. (Wait, sorry, I'm a naive tw*t for saying so, I remember now.)
[Post edited 26 Dec 2023 15:08]

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:07 - Dec 26 with 1651 viewsFDC

Stench of death lingers strong
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:07 - Dec 26 with 1640 viewsSherryHoop

My son who is 10 in 3 days time was getting into watching when Marti first came in watched the first 15 minutes today. Then gave up on it to watch the iPad as it was boring.

Just came downstairs, asked what the score was and then asked me why I bother watching it?

I have no answer to his question.....not today anyway.

Terrible performance, no entertainment and leaves me feeling grumpy, frustrated, concerned and pissed off.

Happy boxing day everyone.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:07 - Dec 26 with 1637 viewsdavman

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:02 - Dec 26 by derbyhoop

The thing that struck me was how pedestrian we are. Don't move the ball quickly enough all game.

To be fair this lot have never moved the ball quickly enough. Take Chair out of this team and it'll be Walking Football all the way down to L1.

Possibly THE worst performance of this season and, as we all know, its a pretty fckng low bar.

Begovic - SHIT
Kakay - SHIT
Paal - UTTER lightweight SHIT today
Dunne - stupid SHIT
JCS - staying fit, coming down to our level SHIT
Field - looks backwards. Shad of the player SHIT
Dozzell ineffective SHIT
Chair he can't do it all every week to SHIT
Dykes Runs about a lot; still SHIT
Smyth - L2 SHIT on that showing
Larkeche - Energy, best of a SHIT bunch
EDB - still no idea what you lot see in him SHIT
Adomah - P45 two seasons ago SHIT
Cannon - rapidly falling to our SHIT level
Marti - starts well; the right man when Beale was appointed. Today SHIT.

SHIT.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:07 - Dec 26 with 1629 viewsstainrods_elbow

I think some of our players did too!

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:09 - Dec 26 with 1588 viewsbakerloo8

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:05 - Dec 26 by Lanhoop

Chair, Clarke-Salter and Dixon-Bonner can stay. The rest do not look like footballers. Weak, slow and not very smart.

Completely agree with this post. Other than these 3, possible Larcheke who works hard as well the rest are league 1 standard at best and need to be shifted out.

Slow, weak, brainless. Poor at the back and zero goal threat. It's not very good is it.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:09 - Dec 26 with 1564 viewsrbee

Three points nicely wrapped and gifted to Millwall from Benevolent Park Rangers.

Have to hope that in a few days time a nice offer comes in for Chair giving Marti some funds but if that doesn't happen then you cannot see us surviving.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2023 15:41]
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:10 - Dec 26 with 1531 viewsDamo1962

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 14:59 - Dec 26 by DylanP

Weird game football.

We looked awful. Marti comes in and suddenly we look great. Then equally suddenly we look awful again.

Just awful

We weren't great...just not as bad. Trouble is, this lot don't need much encouragement to return to their lazy, half- arsed attitude to playing for QPR.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:10 - Dec 26 with 1512 viewsStanisgod

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:04 - Dec 26 by stainrods_elbow

Begovic missed the corner entirely for their second - Kakay may be feckless at times, but how is that his fault?

You obviously missed his pathetic attempt at stopping the guy who scored then ? Watch him.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:10 - Dec 26 with 1503 viewsstainrods_elbow

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:07 - Dec 26 by davman

To be fair this lot have never moved the ball quickly enough. Take Chair out of this team and it'll be Walking Football all the way down to L1.

Possibly THE worst performance of this season and, as we all know, its a pretty fckng low bar.

Begovic - SHIT
Kakay - SHIT
Paal - UTTER lightweight SHIT today
Dunne - stupid SHIT
JCS - staying fit, coming down to our level SHIT
Field - looks backwards. Shad of the player SHIT
Dozzell ineffective SHIT
Chair he can't do it all every week to SHIT
Dykes Runs about a lot; still SHIT
Smyth - L2 SHIT on that showing
Larkeche - Energy, best of a SHIT bunch
EDB - still no idea what you lot see in him SHIT
Adomah - P45 two seasons ago SHIT
Cannon - rapidly falling to our SHIT level
Marti - starts well; the right man when Beale was appointed. Today SHIT.

SHIT.

So you feel there's room for improvement?

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:10 - Dec 26 with 1503 viewsLblock

The list is endless today…
Start with Marti who sent this circus out and made some crazy subs whilst not changing shape at all.
Dykes totally anonymous.
Chair trying to do it all himself.
Dozzell just a coward.
Field looks spent.
Kakay just never a footballer.
Jimmy Dumb woeful.
Begovic couldn’t give a shit and he’s bloody captain.
Then Willock desperate not to get a bruise before he joins Sunderland.

Total shit show

Sorry …… forgot Paal.
I’ve had tougher lettuce in a sandwich than that fella

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024