Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to go? 13:56 - Apr 12 with 34088 viewsToffeemanc

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61083402

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Time to go? on 22:02 - Apr 16 with 3087 viewsD_Alien

Time to go? on 21:59 - Apr 16 by jonahwhereru

When you have an unshakeable believe that you have never made a mistake, and the world is your puppet I imagine it would be easy to face into the next day.
Hitler and Trump are two other like that who spring to mind.

I prefer to think of him more as Gengis Khan

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Time to go? on 22:26 - Apr 16 with 3034 viewsnordenblue

Time to go? on 21:56 - Apr 16 by D_Alien

Amazing googling, nb!

What do you reckon to Berkeley's theory on immateriality?

Have you come across any instances where you've perceived something and thought it might not actually exist recently?

I sometimes think that when watching Dale defend set pieces

Thanks DA, its no real surprise you're the loudest (only?)voice on here trying to argue the indefensible

Nope not really.
Time to go? on 22:29 - Apr 16 with 3033 viewsnordenblue

Time to go? on 21:59 - Apr 16 by jonahwhereru

When you have an unshakeable believe that you have never made a mistake, and the world is your puppet I imagine it would be easy to face into the next day.
Hitler and Trump are two other like that who spring to mind.

Some might say narcissistic even...
Time to go? on 23:05 - Apr 16 with 2995 viewsD_Alien

Time to go? on 22:26 - Apr 16 by nordenblue

Thanks DA, its no real surprise you're the loudest (only?)voice on here trying to argue the indefensible

Nope not really.

I didn't start this thread, and its not surprising a majority of "voices" are finding it an outlet for their anger over events around the pandemic. BJ therefore becomes the focus for that anger. Its very human, very understandable, and especially where political differences might have existed beforehand

The messageboard had become a better place when politics was kept at arms length. I'm hoping to bore you all into returning to that better place, and as you know, i'm well-practised at it

Time to go?

No, and he won't (my message in a nutshell)

Time to return to a focus on Dale and other sporting themes, with the odd non-political subject thrown in? I'd suggest so

On the other hand, this can continue till the cows come home...

Time to go? on 23:40 - Apr 16 with 2948 viewsnordenblue

Time to go? on 23:05 - Apr 16 by D_Alien

I didn't start this thread, and its not surprising a majority of "voices" are finding it an outlet for their anger over events around the pandemic. BJ therefore becomes the focus for that anger. Its very human, very understandable, and especially where political differences might have existed beforehand

The messageboard had become a better place when politics was kept at arms length. I'm hoping to bore you all into returning to that better place, and as you know, i'm well-practised at it

Time to go?

No, and he won't (my message in a nutshell)

Time to return to a focus on Dale and other sporting themes, with the odd non-political subject thrown in? I'd suggest so

On the other hand, this can continue till the cows come home...

He is the focus for everything, as he's entirely brought it all upon himself with his actions, the pandemic has only served to highlight what an absolute self serving, inept, selfish, hypocritical whopper he actually is and thankfully since been proven.

Politics bores the shite out of me to be absolutely honest as the majority of these overpaid vvankers are so far out of touch with reality its pretty laughable, whilst inventing rules that knowingly the repercussions won't even apply to them.

Matters not either one side or the other, they're just two cheeks of the same arsehole.
Time to go? on 23:46 - Apr 16 with 2938 viewsD_Alien

Time to go? on 23:40 - Apr 16 by nordenblue

He is the focus for everything, as he's entirely brought it all upon himself with his actions, the pandemic has only served to highlight what an absolute self serving, inept, selfish, hypocritical whopper he actually is and thankfully since been proven.

Politics bores the shite out of me to be absolutely honest as the majority of these overpaid vvankers are so far out of touch with reality its pretty laughable, whilst inventing rules that knowingly the repercussions won't even apply to them.

Matters not either one side or the other, they're just two cheeks of the same arsehole.

He'll still win the next election (unless dismissed by his own party)

So your venting is pretty much wasted

btw, when was the last time you actually witnessed our defence concede at a set piece, live? Bishop Berkeley might have a savant observation on that

Time to go? on 00:04 - Apr 17 with 2922 viewsnordenblue

Time to go? on 23:46 - Apr 16 by D_Alien

He'll still win the next election (unless dismissed by his own party)

So your venting is pretty much wasted

btw, when was the last time you actually witnessed our defence concede at a set piece, live? Bishop Berkeley might have a savant observation on that

Good on him, just adds to my previous point about how shite the rest of the shower must be.

Whats the relevance of when I "last witnessed our defence concede a set piece" did I miss Boris playing for the opposition then or something?
[Post edited 17 Apr 2022 0:07]
Time to go? on 00:16 - Apr 17 with 2911 viewsD_Alien

Time to go? on 00:04 - Apr 17 by nordenblue

Good on him, just adds to my previous point about how shite the rest of the shower must be.

Whats the relevance of when I "last witnessed our defence concede a set piece" did I miss Boris playing for the opposition then or something?
[Post edited 17 Apr 2022 0:07]

Just an opportunity to take the piss about Bishop Berkeley being introduced to the Dale support, alongside that other authority on set pieces, Max Hastings

Or to paraphrase BB "Its immaterial"

Login to get fewer ads

Time to go? on 01:18 - Apr 17 with 2834 viewsSandyman

Time to go? on 00:16 - Apr 17 by D_Alien

Just an opportunity to take the piss about Bishop Berkeley being introduced to the Dale support, alongside that other authority on set pieces, Max Hastings

Or to paraphrase BB "Its immaterial"

Someone new to read up about, thanks for that, but I think we may be more Bishop Brennan inclined in these parts.

Time to go? on 09:10 - Apr 17 with 2680 viewsSandyman

Time to go? on 11:02 - Apr 17 with 2589 viewsD_Alien

Time to go? on 09:10 - Apr 17 by Sandyman

Great track and video, not heard that for 30-odd years

"Hey,
Now just get in
And close the door
And put your foot down"

People don't do that anymore, or rarely. Freedom!

Time to go? on 18:25 - Apr 17 with 2350 views49thseason

Sturgeon reported to the police for not wearing a mask. Anyone think she will resign? Or is she just as big a hypocrite as lots of others who are demanding Boris' resignation?

"Police Scotland is currently assessing a complaint against the First Minister after a video emerged of her mingling with people indoors while not wearing a face mask".
The Scotsman.
Time to go? on 21:36 - Apr 18 with 2122 viewspnc4eva1

Has she misled parliament by denying that she didn't wear a mask?

Alexander Boris de Peffel Johnson has denied any wrong doing at all in Parliament, yet has paid a fine and has more coming.

Sunak has misled parliament by saying he never attended any parties.

Under the ministerial code both require a resignation.

It won't happen as Johnson will waffle about vaccine roll out, the Ukraine and is then due to go to India when it's PMQs.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Time to go? on 23:55 - Apr 18 with 2030 viewsnordenblue

Time to go? on 21:36 - Apr 18 by pnc4eva1

Has she misled parliament by denying that she didn't wear a mask?

Alexander Boris de Peffel Johnson has denied any wrong doing at all in Parliament, yet has paid a fine and has more coming.

Sunak has misled parliament by saying he never attended any parties.

Under the ministerial code both require a resignation.

It won't happen as Johnson will waffle about vaccine roll out, the Ukraine and is then due to go to India when it's PMQs.

Shame he can't remain in India, amoral vvanker
Time to go? on 08:59 - Apr 29 with 1687 viewsmightydale

Wonder if the same people calling for Boris to resgin, will be calling for Starmer and Raynor to resgin, or are you all just a bunch of Hypocrites ?

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Time to go? on 09:11 - Apr 29 with 1677 viewstony_roch975

Time to go? on 08:59 - Apr 29 by mightydale

Wonder if the same people calling for Boris to resgin, will be calling for Starmer and Raynor to resgin, or are you all just a bunch of Hypocrites ?

as one of the same people I'm happy to call on Starmer & Raynor to resign as PM and deputy PM for breaking the rules they had made and lying to Parliament.... oh dear, but they aren't PM & deputy PM and they didn't make the rules - the higher you go the higher the standard you must meet.

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Time to go? on 09:15 - Apr 29 with 1643 viewsmightydale

Time to go? on 09:11 - Apr 29 by tony_roch975

as one of the same people I'm happy to call on Starmer & Raynor to resign as PM and deputy PM for breaking the rules they had made and lying to Parliament.... oh dear, but they aren't PM & deputy PM and they didn't make the rules - the higher you go the higher the standard you must meet.

They voted for the rules to come into force, in fact they wanted stricter rules, while breaking the rules themselves.

Now come one starmer practice what you preach.

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Time to go? on 22:44 - Apr 29 with 1398 viewsEllGazzell

Of course he should go!

It makes me sick remembering the sacrifice(s) some of us made to comply with the rules while, we now know, they were lording it up in party central.

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Time to go? on 22:58 - Apr 29 with 1391 viewsD_Alien

Time to go? on 22:44 - Apr 29 by EllGazzell

Of course he should go!

It makes me sick remembering the sacrifice(s) some of us made to comply with the rules while, we now know, they were lording it up in party central.

Eh?

Did BJ make the rules in the Czech Republic too?

Tbh, this debate is as stale as a piece of 12-month-old birthday cake

I really couldn't give a f*ck who did or didn't abide by whatever the rules were, and it's time for everyone to move on

[Post edited 29 Apr 2022 22:58]

Time to go? on 23:10 - Apr 29 with 1376 viewsEllGazzell

Time to go? on 22:58 - Apr 29 by D_Alien

Eh?

Did BJ make the rules in the Czech Republic too?

Tbh, this debate is as stale as a piece of 12-month-old birthday cake

I really couldn't give a f*ck who did or didn't abide by whatever the rules were, and it's time for everyone to move on

[Post edited 29 Apr 2022 22:58]

No he didn't, but his rules meant my father died alone, and I could not be present at his, non, funeral.

I'm trying to move on with life without dad, and not being able to say goodbye in person or at a service...

You, in your words, "don't give a f**k". Says everything about you that we already know!

Time to go? on 23:20 - Apr 29 with 1337 viewsR17ALE

Time to go? on 23:10 - Apr 29 by EllGazzell

No he didn't, but his rules meant my father died alone, and I could not be present at his, non, funeral.

I'm trying to move on with life without dad, and not being able to say goodbye in person or at a service...

You, in your words, "don't give a f**k". Says everything about you that we already know!

Your Dad sadly died on 28th March 2020. BJ's rules weren't envisaged then.

Don't start playing a sympathy card to gain political points. It won't wash on here.

His rules came in after your father's death. Play fair.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Time to go? on 23:26 - Apr 29 with 1324 views442Dale

Whatever each person’s opinions and experiences are, there should be much more respect and acceptance shown for others on here.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Time to go? on 23:28 - Apr 29 with 1316 viewsD_Alien

Time to go? on 23:10 - Apr 29 by EllGazzell

Glad you realise it...

Every single one of us had something happen during the pandemic, that we wish were otherwise

I find it frankly distasteful that people are still prepared to make their own personal circumstances the subject of public debate. It happened, the pandemic was a complete shitshow, many of the rules were almost certainly unnecessary

But If you weren't so busy gloating about how you thought the Czech Republic was heaven on earth i might have a smidgeon of sympathy for you. You'll just have to get on with the rest of your life like we all have to

Time to go? on 23:41 - Apr 29 with 1283 viewsEllGazzell

Time to go? on 23:20 - Apr 29 by R17ALE

Your Dad sadly died on 28th March 2020. BJ's rules weren't envisaged then.

Don't start playing a sympathy card to gain political points. It won't wash on here.

His rules came in after your father's death. Play fair.

Sympathy card? F*ck off!

My old man had no funeral as we couldn't choose which 3 or 5 people should go (can't remember the precise limit) and I was stuck in CZ. We opted for a memorial at a later, and then later date out of respect for the safety and feelings of safety of older family members.

Boris has lorded it up breaking rules, and for that, he should resign.

Time to go? on 23:45 - Apr 29 with 1267 viewsD_Alien

Time to go? on 23:41 - Apr 29 by EllGazzell

Sympathy card? F*ck off!

My old man had no funeral as we couldn't choose which 3 or 5 people should go (can't remember the precise limit) and I was stuck in CZ. We opted for a memorial at a later, and then later date out of respect for the safety and feelings of safety of older family members.

Boris has lorded it up breaking rules, and for that, he should resign.

Whilst "stuck" in the CZ, you were busy telling us how much better off you were being there than in the UK

Absolutely no problem with people choosing a different life for themselves abroad, but you can't gloat about it and then start crying on here about being "stuck"

Sympathy from me= 0

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024